This gif Yaar

Bondita is so cute 💖

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nims23

Good morning Ash🤗

Missed you and Mayura in our late night discussion yesterday 😆

Lovely gif❤️😆bon ko dekho.. kaisi bindaas hai.. use pata bhi nahi kya kiya hai usne anjaane mein!!🤣🤣

Anyways they are two cutie munchkins ❤️

Good morning nimu🤗

I missed the fun😃 and I am happy because you people might have blasted Ani very much I know 🤣

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g

Good morning nimu🤗

I missed the fun😃 and I am happy because you people might have blasted Ani very much I know 🤣

Hi Mayura🤗 good morning dear

We missed you girls ..😒

I was very upset with ani yesterday but I still want to believe he is acting .. anyways it doesn’t change the fact that he made Bon baby cry

Mayu_ra thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Hi Mayura🤗 good morning dear

We missed you girls ..😒

I was very upset with ani yesterday but I still want to believe he is acting .. anyways it doesn’t change the fact that he made Bon baby cry

Nimu I am still in Favor of him

Right now no words to defend him or defame him 👍🏼

All his harsh words are making me think that what if this time as well kaka told him to do that I mean the same happen in mini time na

And maybe the trio RC's are in a team??

It can be possible right

Bidu might have told them everything and they are searching for sumati so that they can kick them out once they find sumati they will punish the gang

Ani not believeving mama mami and suddenly he support them with just one book I still think something is off

But you guys have right to blame him

So carry on 👍🏼

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Last EDT khtm.. new crossed 30+ pages... mere last wale mein replies pending reh gye😭

Anyways its difficult to believe that ARC was ready to leave home with ma and nana nani... secondly until he's alone fighting with bon and kaka he'd maintained this straight and angry face but the moment binoy kaka fight started Ani became emo and teary towards end... so I'll wait for upcoming episodes and then criticize him left right and centre🤔😆

On a serious note Kaka should have told him.. abhi ke abhi nikal iss gharse apni ma and nana nani ke sath..please itna ehsaan kar hi ho RC khandan par... Ani's reaction would have been worth watching🤪

Precap... Aurra is such a brilliant actress man... that too at this age.. BB is blessed to have her⭐️. I mean it.. the way she portrayed pain she never felt is👏

Looks like this track will be unpleasant in start like their other tracks with involvement of sampoo n gang.. so sehna padega... seh lenge..what else can we do

Ani the London return ko pakka iss baar bhi koi idea nahi hoga how girls were treated during periods in that era🤔 uparse sochega behen hain

P.S. it's director's bday today...hope we get pics from set😆

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: listmist

Good morning guys🤗

I'm still angry at aniruddh😡

I so wish ek seedhe haath ka zor se thappad padta isse😈

Good Morning, Ash. These two are just adorable....

Haha.... if only thapad thoda zoorse padtha tho humare gussa shayad thoda kam hogatha😆

Mayu_ra thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsm123

Last EDT khtm.. new crossed 30+ pages... mere last wale mein replies pending reh gye😭

Anyways its difficult to believe that ARC was ready to leave home with ma and nana nani... secondly until he's alone fighting with bon and kaka he'd maintained this straight and angry face but the moment binoy kaka fight started Ani became emo and teary towards end... so I'll wait for upcoming episodes and then criticize him left right and centre🤔😆

On a serious note Kaka should have told him.. abhi ke abhi nikal iss gharse apni ma and nana nani ke sath..please itna ehsaan kar hi ho RC khandan par... Ani's reaction would have been worth watching🤪

Precap... Aurra is such a brilliant actress man... that too at this age.. BB is blessed to have her⭐️. I mean it.. the way she portrayed pain she never felt is👏

Looks like this track will be unpleasant in start like their other tracks with involvement of sampoo n gang.. so sehna padega... seh lenge..what else can we do

Ani the London return ko pakka iss baar bhi koi idea nahi hoga how girls were treated during periods in that era🤔 uparse sochega behen hain

P.S. it's director's bday today...hope we get pics from set😆

Good morning dhanu

🤗

Ani bichara kya pata usko life me first time hi experience karega biwi ke sath

Tum bhi thoda sunao Ani ko taki makers ko akkal aaye

vibrantvibes thumbnail
vibrantvibes thumbnail

Good morning dhanu

🤗

Ani bichara kya pata usko life me first time hi experience karega biwi ke sath

Tum bhi thoda sunao Ani ko taki makers ko akkal aaye

Good morning Mayuuu🤗❤️

Ha that's why I wanna see how he reacts to all this🤪🤣🤣 batein badi badi karta hain..saurabh ko lecture diya tha ab khudpe aaye toh ladka kya karta yehi dekhna hain mujhe🤪

I'll dho dalo him later🤣

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nimu I am still in Favor of him

Right now no words to defend him or defame him 👍🏼

All his harsh words are making me think that what if this time as well kaka told him to do that I mean the same happen in mini time na

And maybe the trio RC's are in a team??

It can be possible right

Bidu might have told them everything and they are searching for sumati so that they can kick them out once they find sumati they will punish the gang

Ani not believeving mama mami and suddenly he support them with just one book I still think something is off

But you guys have right to blame him

So carry on 👍🏼

I am also in favor of him Mayura.. it’s just that I couldn’t see Bon’s tears and her plea to believe her anyways whatever you are saying is quiet possible.. after reading Lalz, Sweety, ash and your comments I am more determined to trust him :)

Let’s just wait for the drama to unfold 👍🏼