Originally posted by: Midnight_Sun1

🤣🤣 Same here.I just told this to Nima that I am so bad at names.🤣

Similarities, you see. 🤣

Aakhir isiliye hum ani ki fan 🤣🤣

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Do you want to talk about Mini's insult by Ani on competition day? 🤣🤣 His expressions were hillarious.🤣

Nooo.. I wanted some intense scene ARC nails such scenes !!

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

That's the next irritating thing cv's are dragging these three to mensuration track which I don't want 😵 I don't want this track to be made for some masala to support planing plotting group..! There is more to show in this track and I'm expecting alot from them..hope they don't disappoint us by giving promising promo but in actual Episode giving typical itv thing will irritate me more

@Bold, I second you on that. After setting up such high expectations from the promo, I really hope they don't stoop to the same old trashy ITV drama. I want them to stay true to the show and what they promised us. There are many saas-bahu shows around Lalz. Why are makers hell bent on turning this into one?😡. Right now I only watch Ani, Bon, and Kaka scenes and skip the rest and I would love to watch the whole episode when the puberty track begins. If only Ani kicked mama, mami out we would have had to tolerate only Sampoo. But now

--Lalz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

@Bold, I second you on that. After setting up such high expectations from the promo, I really hope they don't stoop to the same old trashy ITV drama. I want them to stay true to the show and what they promised us. There are many saas-bahu shows around Lalz. Why are makers hell bent on turning this into one?😡. Right now I only watch Ani, Bon, and Kaka scenes and skip the rest and I would love to watch the whole episode when the puberty track begins. If only Ani kicked mama, mami out we would have had to tolerate only Sampoo. But now

We already tolerated more baseless track they show, now expecting it to be like initial episodes as promising seeing promo.! The problem is channel interference regarding changing the plot like saas bahu saga 😡

I seriously want him to kick him out but we should accept the reality now that this trio is gonna stay in mensuration track aswell 😈 but I hope they don't give much screen space to them 🤬atleast that we can wish for

Midnight_Sun1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Nooo.. I wanted some intense scene ARC nails such scenes !!

Which one you want to discuss, Nims? If something from initial episodes, then I have to watch again.

--Lalz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Which one you want to discuss, Nims? If something from initial episodes, then I have to watch again.

Discuss his "choda hua aadmi " epi where ani confronts bon's village people for torturing her 😭 that was very intense 😭

nims23 thumbnail

Initial episodes you know na I can’t suggest

Let me also think then 🤗

nims23 thumbnail

Discuss his "choda hua aadmi " epi where ani confronts bon's village people for torturing her 😭 that was very intense 😭

Lalz🤗 that’s the scene was playing in my mind🤗🤗

Midnight_Sun1 thumbnail

Ohh,Lalz!! What a scene that was! And what a performance.👏

Midnight_Sun1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Initial episodes you know na I can’t suggest

Let me also think then 🤗

Lalz suggested one. Confrontation with villagers one. Lets discuss tomorrow then as I don't remember the detailed scene. I have a bad memory.😭