Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Rightly said , both mama and sampoo pretend good with their respective sister but plot against them and do evil things exactly they are chameleons.!

Three plotting against a kid ? I seriously don't get why all are plotting a kid and pressuring her more.! Sometimes it's get to the point where it can't be tolerated..! I usually skip such scenes...can't see bon baby in such situations.!

That is the whole point, Lalz. Three people plotting against a little kid is just too much to handle. In this track, the episodes have become dark and repulsive making it hard to even watch them for a second. I too skip all the trio scenes. I can't tolerate their faces. Now that we know Mama, Mami will also be around for the next track I can't help but wonder if we will really get a good, deserving track on puberty. If the makers intend to hurt Bon more during such a difficult and crucial time of her life I will stop watching. I won't be able to take it.

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midnight_Sun1

Can Saurabh's ghost take them with him as well?These three make my blood boil. 😡

Yeah.. I don’t think I have ever hated this much to any itv character like i do to these trio😡😡

Sweety.. let’s discuss some other episode or scene, wanna calm down my mind pm me if you have anything in mind

--Lalz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

That’s why you girls didn’t come early today 😆

This is so tiring ... everyday we have to predict .. is he acting or not ..so now I have decided .. whatever happen but from now on I will stick to ani’s support group 😆

I'm so used to this criticize session of ani 😆 but some time it's tiring aswell 🤣

It's better to stay quite till the real intension of Ani comes out 🤪phir hum tandav karenge na 🤣

@bold yaay 🤗 join the club 😆 ani acts impulsive but if he is wrong he immediately agree his mistake and repent for it .! Banda Dil ki saaf hei ❤️

Midnight_Sun1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

Even staying positive becomes hard after an episode like today's, Sweety but you are hanging in there.❤️

I agree that given the type of character Ani is he will not point a finger at Sampoo without any proof. But I want him to confide in Bon regarding his thought process so that she can at least be wary of the trio. But all they show is him erupting like a volcano at the drop of a hat and believing all the bull shit served to him by his Sampoo maa. That is what is making this track even more unbearable if not the unnecessary 3 villains hovering around Bon and RC. The episodes are becoming toxic and they are trying to suppress that with a few Rundita scenes. But they should realize this will not work for long? And with the upcoming track, I am worried everything will only become more toxic with the trio still in RC mansion.

This is why I keep saying makers should show Ani's pov atleast once. Partially dikhao toh bhi chalega.Just let people know what he is thinking.Whether he has thinking of confiding in Bon or not.Atleast show his dilemma regarding this so that audience can get an idea & don't misunderstand or misjudge him.

No one wanted even Sampoo in menstruation track.Here they kept mama-mami as well.😡 Kaka/Ani, throw them out.

nims23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

I'm so used to this criticize session of ani 😆 but some time it's tiring aswell 🤣

It's better to stay quite till the real intension of Ani comes out 🤪phir hum tandav karenge na 🤣

@bold yaay 🤗 join the club 😆 ani acts impulsive but if he is wrong he immediately agree his mistake and repent for it .! Banda Dil ki saaf hei ❤️

I didn’t believe 100% that he is not acting.. Ash told me she is like 50/50 .. mine was the same case😆 but in that case too you want to bash him for his actions !!😆 So it’s better to think which side you want to be🤣 and I believe in your(Sweety as well) trust for ani 👍🏼 🤗

Midnight_Sun1 thumbnail

That’s why you girls didn’t come early today 😆

This is so tiring ... everyday we have to predict .. is he acting or not ..so now I have decided .. whatever happen but from now on I will stick to ani’s support group 😆

I came early today, then ran away. 🤣

@ul- yeh hui na baat. Join our ASC (Ani Support Club).🤗 Our Ani boy has a golden heart.Even though he is a flawed character, still he possesses some of those human qualities, which are rare to find even in real humans nowadays.❤️

Btw, can we keep a good name for this club? What say, Lalz? 😆🤣

Edited by Midnight_Sun1 - 3 years ago
--Lalz-- thumbnail

Villagers beating these trio would be a worth watching scene!! What an idea Lalz🤗

Mami na shampoo ko sarees and jewelry ke leti hogi😆

Please koi Saurabh ka ghost Lao and inn teeno ko bhagao 😆

Mama mami deserve so much humiliation.! 😡 I still can't believe ani didn't punish them after HM track

So villagers beating would be worth watching and they deserve gobar facial too 😡

Haan hogi , looteri family jo hei 🤢

Iss track se toh behtar Saurabh ka ghost track hoga 🤣

Midnight_Sun1 thumbnail

Yeah.. I don’t think I have ever hated this much to any itv character like i do to these trio😡😡

Sweety.. let’s discuss some other episode or scene, wanna calm down my mind pm me if you have anything in mind

From today's episode, no scene will calm your mind down except the last FB one.🤣 Need to think about a happy scene.

nims23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midnight_Sun1

I came early today, then ran away. 🤣

@ul- yeh hui na baat. Join our ASC (Ani Support Club).🤗 Our Ani boy has a gopden heart.Even though he is a flawed character, still he possess some of those human qualities, which are rare to find even in real humans nowadays.❤️

Btw, can we keep a good name for this club? What say, Lalz? 😆🤣

Yes he is a man with golden heart., that’s why I was upset that why he behaved so harshly with Bon when he cried for that girl a previous day? He is a flawed character..👍🏼 we have discussed this so many times na Sweety but sometimes patience nahi rehta

Anyways let’s name our group.. what is in your mind?😊

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

That is the whole point, Lalz. Three people plotting against a little kid is just too much to handle. In this track, the episodes have become dark and repulsive making it hard to even watch them for a second. I too skip all the trio scenes. I can't tolerate their faces. Now that we know Mama, Mami will also be around for the next track I can't help but wonder if we will really get a good, deserving track on puberty. If the makers intend to hurt Bon more during such a difficult and crucial time of her life I will stop watching. I won't be able to take it.

That's the next irritating thing cv's are dragging these three to mensuration track which I don't want 😵 I don't want this track to be made for some masala to support planing plotting group..! There is more to show in this track and I'm expecting alot from them..hope they don't disappoint us by giving promising promo but in actual Episode giving typical itv thing will irritate me more

Edited by --Lalz-- - 3 years ago