I know I know 😆🤗

Aapki company mein rehkar nautanki karna bhi sikh gaye!!😆😆

Love ya babe❤️

--Lalz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nims23

Isiliye madam busy thi 🤣

Like we discussed couple of day back, Saurabh ko na aana hi chahiye vaapas as a ghost.. 😆😆

she behaves like she own the RC haveli.. pata nahi kya Kya kar diya ho use banane mein😡

She and her good for nothing parents just want to steal everything from RCs.. good for nothing creatures

Haan 🤣 wapas dekne jaa raha hoon 🤪

Wahi toh...we need Saurabh as ghost 👻 🤣 to torture sampoo , mama and mami aswell , thodi ghost wala pittai bhi chalega 🤪

Why the hell she has been given grand saree and jewellery ? behaves like malkin of the house, sach jaane ke baad iski aukaad dikhjaygi😵

I want villagers to beat the blue out of these three for targeting and plotting against RC's 😈

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midnight_Sun1

Hum reh bhi nehi paate aur seh bhi nehi paate. Cons of loving ML too much. 🤣🤣

Haan yaar 🤣 bilkul 🤪🤣

Midnight_Sun1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Wahi toh...we need Saurabh as ghost 👻 🤣 to torture sampoo , mama and mami aswell , thodi ghost wala pittai bhi chalega 🤪

Why the hell she has been given grand saree and jewellery ? behaves like malkin of the house, sach jaane ke baad iski aukaad dikhjaygi😵

I want villagers to beat the blue out of these three for targeting and plotting against RC's 😈

Can Saurabh's ghost take them with him as well?These three make my blood boil. 😡

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

I know I know 😆🤗

Aapki company mein rehkar nautanki karna bhi sikh gaye!!😆😆

Love ya babe❤️

Hehehe 😆

❤️❤️🤗

Sangat ka asar 😆

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Minni 🤗

It's just that I don't want to come to conclusion this early regarding Ani.So, staying positive is the only solution.🤣

We really don't know if Anirudh is aware of Sampoo's motive. I think he is acting because he has guessed something is wrong & trying to find it out.Till he himself gets to know something, how he can say something to Bondita about her sister.Also,he doesn't know yet that Mami did the whole rat fiasco.Bondita told him about Mini because she is a kid.Kids usually tell things they feel on prople's face & she had a valid reason to say that Mini wasn't blind.Ani being an adult,trying to find things out first before coming to any conclusion, I believe.(This is based on my assumption that Ani is pretending)

Even staying positive becomes hard after an episode like today's, Sweety but you are hanging in there.❤️

I agree that given the type of character Ani is he will not point a finger at Sampoo without any proof. But I want him to confide in Bon regarding his thought process so that she can at least be wary of the trio. But all they show is him erupting like a volcano at the drop of a hat and believing all the bull shit served to him by his Sampoo maa. That is what is making this track even more unbearable if not the unnecessary 3 villains hovering around Bon and RC. The episodes are becoming toxic and they are trying to suppress that with a few Rundita scenes. But they should realize this will not work for long? And with the upcoming track, I am worried everything will only become more toxic with the trio still in RC mansion.

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Can Saurabh's ghost take them with him as well?These three make my blood boil. 😡

Kaash he does 😆 mein uska photo RC Mansion pe latakte pooja karne keliye kahungi 🤣

True sweetu.. they are so irritating 😡

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I know 😆

Sab apne log 🤣 they came to criticise ani man 🤪 that's why I went off mode 🤣🤪

That’s why you girls didn’t come early today 😆

This is so tiring ... everyday we have to predict .. is he acting or not ..so now I have decided .. whatever happen but from now on I will stick to ani’s support group 😆

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Villagers beating these trio would be a worth watching scene!! What an idea Lalz🤗

Mami na shampoo ko sarees and jewelry ke leti hogi😆

Please koi Saurabh ka ghost Lao and inn teeno ko bhagao 😆