Never ever liked her

Me too 🤣

--Lalz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nims23

It’s a selfish love(?yuckkk😵).. then she was a fool and now she is an evil🤢🤬

It was never a love 🤢

Sampoo just used bon then and now too for her fayda 🤬 she is more evil than mami 🤬

Fool kon sampoo ? Nahi bon is fool to believe and treat this evil lady as sister 🤬

Selfish then and ever, self-centred 👎🏼, cruel women 😈

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Midnight_Sun1

He was harsh.I'll wait till they show why he had an outburst like that before commenting anymore. But one thing I can surely say, Anirudh himself will be dying inside for behaving like that irrespective of acting or not,only if they don't change the original Anirudh for this stupid Sampoo track(I just hope that isn't the case).

@ul- Bon can surely do that.Lets see what makers do regarding all this.

I love how you are trying to stay positive🤗. That is giving me a slight hope too. I really wish the makers don't turn Ani into a complete idiot to drag this track. It was hard to watch today's episode. Kaka and Bon deserved to be treated better. Binoy is anyway useless and lost cause. But I was not expecting Ani to behave like that. He is or was much smarter than that.

I was really hoping that he would help Bon see her family's true colors just like how she showed him the true face of Mini when he was engulfed in emotions. But here everything is happening ulta. And to add to the points you mentioned about Ani's expressions, Sampoorna's lack of reaction to Ani outburst at Bon should be his biggest clue. As, if it was Sampoo from before she would have at least said something to support her sister. There are so many clues lying around but unfortunately, no one that we know of is catching them.

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Lalz🤗

You online or going?

Nimi 🤗

Aate jaate raha hoon 🤣

Now I'm online 😆

Midnight_Sun1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Your comments always make me think clearly Sweety🤗🤗 that’s why I was waiting for you🤗

I want to trust your words !! I know ani must have died thousand deaths from inside for behaving so harshly with Bon .. but I couldn’t see Bon’s tears and her plea to trust her!! Like you said we will wait for makers to show his original traits soon 👍🏼 and I want to see the original ARC.. caring and lovable..

Aww!!❤️🤗

Bon baby hai hi itna precious.

You know why people misunderstands Ani so easily? Makers have a huge role in it.They don't show Ani's pov. I mean, he is also a human being, not a robot.There must be some thoughts regarding the happenings around him.Show what he is thinking atleast once.

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

It was never a love 🤢

Sampoo just used bon then and now too for her fayda 🤬 she is more evil than mami 🤬

Fool kon sampoo ? Nahi bon is fool to believe and treat this evil lady as sister 🤬

Lalz🤗

Where were you ?? Sweety is also gone I guess🤔

Shampoo is full of herself.. she was a fool when she was married to Saurabh and now she is making Bon a fool.. how can someone like shampoo who couldn’t utter a word in front of her saas is now making plans and plotting she is more evil than mami and Bon keeps trusting her

--Lalz-- thumbnail

+Infinite.❤️❤️❤️

Lalzu, can I tell you that I love you so much for this one?❤️ Even after watching today's epi, I feel the same way you do.I hope makers won't prove us wrong.

❤️❤️❤️

🤗sweetu ❤️

I love you much more ❤️ 😳 definitely not , they can't deteriorate his character by disbelieving his kaka and wifey.! He knows what mama mami is capable off.! But he is yet to know about sampoo..!

He is analysing her patiently and pretending that he supports them

nims23 thumbnail

Aww!!❤️🤗

Bon baby hai hi itna precious.

You know why people misunderstands Ani so easily? Makers have a huge role in it.They don't show Ani's pov. I mean, he is also a human being, not a robot.There must be some thoughts regarding the happenings around him.Show what he is thinking atleast once.

Yupp... that’s a loophole in showing Ann’s character!! We never get his monologues .. if they show it then it would be very easy to understand his character .. they are showing him as a mystery man.. kabhi bhi kuchh bhi kar sakta hai!! And that’s why viewers like me feel like a pendulum.. is he acting or not???

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

It was never a love 🤢

The problem with Sampoo is even she doesn't know she is evil or should I say she thinks she is not😆. At least Mami and Mini knew who they really are. And also I hate Mama more than Mami as he pretends to be nice just like Sampoo. They are chameleons. That is what makes Sampoo more dangerous. Bon's blind trust in her sister should be broken soon before she faces more hardships because of this Villian troop. Three people plotting, smirking, and being evil is too much to watch yaar. It is getting too depressing and irritating.

nims23 thumbnail

❤️❤️❤️

🤗sweetu ❤️

I love you much more ❤️ 😳 definitely not , they can't deteriorate his character by disbelieving his kaka and wifey.! He knows what mama mami is capable off.! But he is yet to know about sampoo..!

He is analysing her patiently and pretending that he supports them

Thik hai tum dono apna love dikhate raho.. hum to kuchh nahi hai 😒😒😆