Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Katy4566

as yes if they brign mami plotting and traumatising bon in such a sensitive phase of her life then trp chodo makers will be highly backlashed as most of the people seeing this tracks are those who are aware about menstruation and nowadays it is in much awareness and very first a young girl first time periods are shown on itv her state of mind her emotions , it wil give such a social message if they dont invovlve plottings of mami in it

That’s the main point Katy

They made ani trusting shampoo so mami mama got passports to stay in RC haveli(they think it’s their ancestors property😡).,,

And the main thing which is bothering me is mami’s presence!! She will surely create a drama.. she will use this opportunity to mislead Bon using shampoo😡😡 and that’s what I didn’t want to witness!! If they really want to show this track to genuinely pass on a good social message then they will have to make it mami free🤢

Let’s see🤔

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Katy4566

as yes if they brign mami plotting and traumatising bon in such a sensitive phase of her life then trp chodo makers will be highly backlashed as most of the people seeing this tracks are those who are aware about menstruation and nowadays it is in much awareness and very first a young girl first time periods are shown on itv her state of mind her emotions , it wil give such a social message if they dont invovlve plottings of mami in it

Many of us are excited and have our hopes up for this track. And like you mentioned it is a sensitive topic which they are addressing on TV and they should not add any unnecessary negativity to it. I really hope makers take that into consideration and spare us the torture of the evil trio. Just looking at their faces makes the whole episode unbearable for me. I am literally hanging by a thread only because of our cuties. Now if they mess with this track they will make it worse for themselves.

nims23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midnight_Sun1

@ul- Because he had to make Sampoo gang believe that he was super angry & didn't believe kaka & Bon at all.And he could go any extent for Sampoo. (Obviously,if he is acting).

Still he behaved so harshly !!! I couldn’t accept the fact that he could behave so badly with Bon whom he promised to believe always..!! If he is acting and wanted to make shampoo and co believe in him then too isn’t it too much?

Even if he is acting na Sweety then I want Bon to ban him for few days for behaving very badly and making her cry

All I want is the grand menstruation track mami free

--Lalz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TinkiGogoi

Hello lalz 😊how are you??

I was so happy today seeing a promo of bb after ages but your laadla Ani ruined it big time today in today's episode..hadd hain yaar bewkoofi ki..😡Usko itni jaldi Bon pe trust nahi raha?? jo ladka GW track mein HM ki girls ke ilzaamo pe trust nahi kiya toh abb kya hua??kyuki iss baar ilzaam SampVamp ne lagaya?? 🤢Bhul gaya kya yeh wahi swarthi ladki hain jo apni shaadi bachane ke liye BW track pe Bon ko chodi hui aurat bana diya tha..And when he knows if that Bon kabhi jhuth nahi bolti toh woh jab keh rahi hain to kyun nahi maana uski baat ko?? Woh jo andhbiswas ka bhaasan jhadta hain hain kaka pe khud kya karr raha hain ab?? 😡 Matlab yeh hota kaun hain gharr ke faisle lene wala?? 😡hadd par di re aaj..Ghar ke bade kaka hain unka koi maan nahi bass usi ka hukum chalata hain.woh jo decide karega sab patthad ki lakid..😡 how dare he behave kaka with like that..🤬

Tiniki 🤗 mein badiya 😆

How are you?

Saara frustration nikal diya ? 😆 so ani got you guys here 🤪🤣

Whatever question you asked? Uspe hi answer hei..ani trust bon more than anyone..! I feel he is pretending this behaviour is so not ARC we know..! He is behaving and reacting wierd after bidu sampoo shaadi thing.!

He is not the person who believes in reeti riwaz but suddenly does nach gaana for his baap and sampoo is totally out of his character.! We know that he loves kaka and bon more than anyone...will he distrust them? I don't think so 🤔 I feel he is pretending to know the truth or maybe he wants to find what binoy is upto.! I don't think ani will behave this way hurting both bon and kaka.! Kuch toh zarroor hei which is a miss 😕

So I don't want to conclude him by this epi... Monday Tuesday ki epi mein pura palatne ke bhi chances hei.!

P.s I didn't see the epi yet 😆just read written update 😆

Midnight_Sun1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Still he behaved so harshly !!! I couldn’t accept the fact that he could behave so badly with Bon whom he promised to believe always..!! If he is acting and wanted to make shampoo and co believe in him then too isn’t it too much?

Even if he is acting na Sweety then I want Bon to ban him for few days for behaving very badly and making her cry

All I want is the grand menstruation track mami free

He was harsh.I'll wait till they show why he had an outburst like that before commenting anymore. But one thing I can surely say, Anirudh himself will be dying inside for behaving like that irrespective of acting or not,only if they don't change the original Anirudh for this stupid Sampoo track(I just hope that isn't the case).

@ul- Bon can surely do that.Lets see what makers do regarding all this.

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

Haan re behen... Abh toh purane dinn lautenge...

Ani kaam joh aise kar raha hai😆

Lol yeah 🤣

bechere ani ki peeche padgaye tumlog😭😆

🤪

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prit_007

Exactly it's that sweet sisterly love which made her chodi huyi aurat Jahan sabkuch karne ke baad bade bade dialogues and baithe baithe aaram se sasural me Dugga Maa se prarthna meri behen ki raksha karna 😊

Haan what a sweet sister🤢 and abhi bhi woh bon se pyaar karti hei by creating a rift between her sister and husband 😊 isse kehte hein behno wali pyaar

Midnight_Sun1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Tiniki 🤗 mein badiya 😆

How are you?

Saara frustration nikal diya ? 😆 so ani got you guys here 🤪🤣

Whatever question you asked? Uspe hi answer hei..ani trust bon more than anyone..! I feel he is pretending this behaviour is so not ARC we know..! He is behaving and reacting wierd after bidu sampoo shaadi thing.!

He is not the person who believes in reeti riwaz but suddenly does nach gaana for his baap and sampoo is totally out of his character.! We know that he loves kaka and bon more than anyone...will he distrust them? I don't think so 🤔 I feel he is pretending to know the truth or maybe he wants to find what binoy is upto.! I don't think ani will behave this way hurting both bon and kaka.! Kuch toh zarroor hei which is a miss 😕

So I don't want to conclude him by this epi... Monday Tuesday ki epi mein pura palatne ke bhi chances hei.!

P.s I didn't see the epi yet 😆just read written update 😆

+Infinite.❤️❤️❤️

Lalzu, can I tell you that I love you so much for this one?❤️ Even after watching today's epi, I feel the same way you do.I hope makers won't prove us wrong.

Edited by Midnight_Sun1 - 3 years ago
nims23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midnight_Sun1

He was harsh.I'll wait till they show why he had an outburst like that before commenting anymore. But one thing I can surely say, Anirudh himself will be dying inside for behaving like that irrespective of acting or not,only if they don't change the original Anirudh for this stupid Sampoo track(I just hope that isn't the case).

@ul- Bon can surely do that.Lets see what makers do regarding all this.

Your comments always make me think clearly Sweety🤗🤗 that’s why I was waiting for you🤗

I want to trust your words !! I know ani must have died thousand deaths from inside for behaving so harshly with Bon .. but I couldn’t see Bon’s tears and her plea to trust her!! Like you said we will wait for makers to show his original traits soon 👍🏼 and I want to see the original ARC.. caring and lovable..

Edited by nims23 - 3 years ago
--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: TinkiGogoi

Lalz 🤗❤️

Ha sab bidu ki galti hain isiliye Mahi ko keh rahi hu..uski bidu ko samjhaye 😡

@bold,arey tumhe quote nahi karungi toh kisey karungi 😆 tumhi to us akkal ke gadhe ki official barrister ho yaha usey defend karne ke liye..🤣

❤️🤗

Bidu ke wajah se hi ye sab gondogol 😈

Haww 😲 how can you call my client as gadhe ? 😈🤪 abhi keliye ilzam lagaya aur woh prove nahi hue😆 your honour mere client ki insult hui 🤪 and I totally object it 😈🤣