Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cassiefinora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: TMKOC_MY

Lara's off screen personality is 😃

Her beauty pageant videos are a treat to eyes and ears. She was so so confident and was way ahead of her competitors

Her command over English language and her humour sense was way too up there.How articulate she was when she came to KWK with Bipasha.But bollywood doesn't know how to place such beauties who have amazing brains.

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

No, not at all. At best she is cute.

Cassiefinora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Lonewalker.

YES! ⭐️I do!

Among the newer batch I think Ananya is the prettiest. Not a head turning beauty....but way better than her contemporaries.
And maybe I am blind or something, but I don't understand the hype over Tara's 'beauty"🤔. She is quite a plain jane imo. When decked up like her, I myself look more beautiful than her. I am sure thousands of other Indian girls do so too.

I don't find Tara that amazing as well.Something about her face is too harsh for my liking.Her Disney time photos are those of a soft featured cute girl.Don't know if it is me or her doing something to her face.But gotta admit that she has a beautiful skin.

--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don't think she is gorgeous. I find her very bland looking, partly because of her dumb personality. I sometimes really wish BW start focusing more on acting than beauty/khandaan name! What sucks is darker women's representation in movies!

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Some people are scared to look at themselves in the mirror and are not finding her beautiful. Oh the irony.

Edited by heartbleed - 3 years ago
--Ariana-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: heartbleed

Some people are scared to look at themselves in the mirror and are not finding her beautiful. Oh the irony.

Beauty is subjective and Ananya hasn't done anything to deserve any praise, except being Chunky's daughter! Maybe try accepting that not everyone will have same opinion as you and if that happens it's not a place for you to make judgements on other people's looks. The members here on IF are not the actors you can pass judgement on and try calling them ugly just because they don't find your fav attractive.

BarunPrabhasFan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She is blessed with gorgeous genes, that's for sure. Tall, slim, fair and naturally pretty features too. But still, not Aish or Deepika level of beauty. But she is still young, maybe with maturity and experience with make up, she will look really good in the future.

heartbleed thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ariana--

Beauty is subjective and Ananya hasn't done anything to deserve any praise, except being Chunky's daughter! Maybe try accepting that not everyone will have same opinion as you and if that happens it's not a place for you to make judgements on other people's looks. The members here on IF are not the actors you can pass judgement on and try calling them ugly just because they don't find your fav attractive.

Word Count: 1

heartbleed thumbnail

❤️

Word Count: 0

--Ariana-- thumbnail

i can imagine totally Ananya doing this face. Maybe you should try to cover up your tracks😆