Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cassiefinora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I find Ananya too generic.Some women start looking beautiful when they open their mouth and start talking because personality adds a lot to beauty.Priyanka and Lara are classic examples of this.Whatever is lacking in their appearance,they make it up with their confidence and wit.But in Ananya's case,she comes across as a bit immature .She needs to grow up and calm down a bit.May be she will stand out from the rest in the future and make an impression.For now,she is a teenager who has no exceptional gorgeous feature.But not writing her off completely.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

She’s pretty but honestly I think almost everyone looks pretty in their 20s. Youth is kind. Real beauty is if you still look good when you are much older.

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

I think almost everyone looks pretty in their 20s.

🤔

Word Count: 0

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

❤️

Word Count: 1

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Pretty yes but not really really beautiful or anything imo

1195419 thumbnail

Okay even I have to admit that the utterly bland Tara(with her forgettable face) is indeed extremely overrated in this forum!

1199057 thumbnail

Yes, but when i think about her father Chunkey, the guy who use to fart in movies and talks about potty all the time, its a turnoff

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CDlove

Oh yeah, probably the best looking one out of the younger lot.

She has that delicate, untainted beauty about.

But then don't like her constantly trying to mimic Kareena and the overall bimbo personality.

+1

Couldn't explain better

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cassiefinora

I find Ananya too generic.Some women start looking beautiful when they open their mouth and start talking because personality adds a lot to beauty.Priyanka and Lara are classic examples of this.Whatever is lacking in their appearance,they make it up with their confidence and wit.But in Ananya's case,she comes across as a bit immature .She needs to grow up and calm down a bit.May be she will stand out from the rest in the future and make an impression.For now,she is a teenager who has no exceptional gorgeous feature.But not writing her off completely.

Lara's off screen personality is 😃

Her beauty pageant videos are a treat to eyes and ears. She was so so confident and was way ahead of her competitors

670134 thumbnail

YES! ⭐️I do!

Among the newer batch I think Ananya is the prettiest. Not a head turning beauty....but way better than her contemporaries.
And maybe I am blind or something, but I don't understand the hype over Tara's 'beauty"🤔. She is quite a plain jane imo. When decked up like her, I myself look more beautiful than her. I am sure thousands of other Indian girls do so too.