Posted: 3 years ago

Hell yeah...! She is lovely

Sarika12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She is very pretty...

668837 thumbnail

Shes the kind of pretty that looks better without makeup.

Find her younger sister also very pretty.

Edited by aish. - 3 years ago
1195419 thumbnail

Eh she's just mildly pretty but not at all beautiful or gorgeous from any angle!

1169813 thumbnail

Tara seems to make a lot of women insecure and uncomfortable. Same used to happen when Katrina started. Tara will definitely go far.

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sorein

Tara seems to make a lot of women insecure and uncomfortable. Same used to happen when Katrina started. Tara will definitely go far.

OMG just because someone doesn't find her pretty, they are insecure of her? On the contrary, I find nothing to write home about. How on earth is having a subjective opinion on beauty and aesthetics equivalent to being uncomfortable about their appeal?

I already wrote Tara is the forum favorite, so obviously, people see something in her, but not everyone does, even on this forum.

On the other hand, I find Katrina gorgeous and glamorous and she brings something fresh to the table, unlike Tara.

Dismissing someone's opinion just because it doesn't match with your own and then making a conclusion that the said person is insecure, is really dumb. Haven't you heard beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder??

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She's quite pretty, just as Alia is quite pretty. Difference is Alia can act which gives her face more life and interest on film.

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

she is a young pretty girl. Looks like a high schooler. I do think she has the potential to be a gorgeous woman someday.

1169813 thumbnail

Are you kidding me Minty. You obviously are missing my point. Most of your threads are meant to diminish other people in order to praise your faves (I’ve never done that) - « I don’t understand why people like Ranveer, Ranbir is better », « I don’t understand why people find Tara attractive, Ananya is better ». You are the one always trying to push your preferences onto others. I do find Ananya pretty but pitting women’s looks against each other is so petty and weird so that’s what I’m calling out.

Originally posted by: mintyblue

OMG just because someone doesn't find her pretty, they are insecure of her? On the contrary, I find nothing to write home about. How on earth is having a subjective opinion on beauty and aesthetics equivalent to being uncomfortable about their appeal?

I already wrote Tara is the forum favorite, so obviously, people see something in her, but not everyone does, even on this forum.

On the other hand, I find Katrina gorgeous and glamorous and she brings something fresh to the table, unlike Tara.

Dismissing someone's opinion just because it doesn't match with your own and then making a conclusion that the said person is insecure, is really dumb. Haven't you heard beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder??

Fallen-Embers thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

One cannot deny that she's pretty. 😊