Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sharafah

is the new epi out? which episode has the dance sequence?

Yeah... the new episode is out .. and it has the dance sequence.. that’s what I read😊

Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharafah

How do you know it was Bon's mother? did they show?

the actress posted in her story na that new twist is coming, n why exactly binoy is scared otherwise if not it's bon's mom? if it was a random village person then he wouldn't need to fear of anything, hence i think it's bon's mom only. But i guess she is been send to brindaban or something to keep the truth hidden.

nims23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midnight_Sun1

🤗❤️

They are soooo cute. ❤️You know I automatically started dancing sitting on chair while watching them.smiley36 These two kiddos spread so much positive energy. smiley27 I love them.

Hi Sweety🤗

Did you watch the episode ?

These kiddos na.. always give positive vibes

nims23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariel6

the actress posted in her story na that new twist is coming, n why exactly binoy is scared otherwise if not it's bon's mom? if it was a random village person then he wouldn't need to fear of anything, hence i think it's bon's mom only. But i guess she is been send to brindaban or something to keep the truth hidden.

Ditto👍🏼

If ani is not acting then we will have to wait till Sumati makes her entry to reveal the truth!!!

Midnight_Sun1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Hi Sweety🤗

Did you watch the episode ?

These kiddos na.. always give positive vibes

Hello Nima 🤗

I watched their part only.They are so care-free when they are with each other.This makes their scenes more beautiful & cute.❤️ I will watch the full episode later.

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Dance is part of the precap😊lovely dance by the two

nims23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midnight_Sun1

Hello Nima 🤗

I watched their part only.They are so care-free when they are with each other.This makes their scenes more beautiful & cute.❤️ I will watch the full episode later.

Whatever I saw in the precap scene is enough to say that their dance is gonna be really really awesome and cute... shows their reel and real chemistry

By the way how long their dance sequence was?

sharafah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Yeah... the new episode is out .. and it has the dance sequence.. that’s what I read😊

Thank you 🤗

Edited by sharafah - 3 years ago
sharafah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariel6

Thank you🤗

I hope this Sampoo track does not give an overdose of her...hope Ani trusts Bon when Sampoo tries to defame Bon

sharafah thumbnail

Is the new episode full of rudhi or is it just the dance and the rest is full of sampoo?

How was the epi? 😳