Anirudh Roy Choudhury/Pravisht Mishra AT#17~Aa Ja Tujhko Mitti Pukare - Page 25

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nims23

Was mini’s father also involved in her drama from the beginning ? I mean did he he really want mini to be a second wife of Ani? If not then I understand his outburst at ani but then he needed to pay attention to his daughter by himself instead giving her responsibility to the guy who couldn’t marry his daughter!! Any sane man would take his daughter away from this atmosphere so she can move on but here he was busy sending ani on a guilt trip and what not.. I feel like ani was trapped from everywhere.. I think Kaka would have been his savior but he didn’t do anything except giving advices to ani...

Nice chatting with you dear.. 🤗

Yes nima..minis father was also involved with her drama since d beginning...also becoz he wanted ani minis marraige for reason of strengthening his business relation with RCs more than minis so called love for ani..& I guess mini never thought of being d 2nd wife coz in her overconfident mind she always thought that she would send away bon permanently out of ani's life.

Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ani looking at two of his favorites in d world:

Bon & kuttarmutta wali kheer🤣🤣

1193270 thumbnail

I have seen couple of episodes.. I hated ani when masterji was hurting Bon and he was busy with mini confessing his feeling for her😡.. he knew he had to be with Bon since he promised her but still he preferred to go with mini... poor Bon!!

yes😭

Word Count: 1

836559 thumbnail

Goood Morningggggggg.....

Sabka pehle hi pata hoga aaj ka pehla GIF kya hone vaala hai ?😳

20210106-093851.gif

PS: I wanted to make this my siggy but aise kiya toh mujhe along with all of us aisa hoga

Edited by ..RiMi.. - 3 years ago
1193270 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midnight_Sun1

Nima, This is going to be a very long reply.😆

What I have written below is completely my pov along with the summary of Mini jaap phase of Anirudh.His actions were surely wrong.I am not at all justifying him.I myself disliked that phase of Anirudh.I used get angry on him too.But somewhere I could understand why he was doing everything wrong.I don't know if it will make any sense, but still sharing.

Here it is:

Anirudh was not in a right mind to think rationally at that time.His world turned upside down just in a day.Even though he is an adult,but he is only 22.It was definitely too much for him to handle when no one was there to support him.Also,there were people who continuously kept guilt tripping him for abandoning Mini even after giving hope.This boy really did not have someone to share his heart out and ask for some proper guidance.Also,the old Anirudh was impulsive and failed to think rationally several times.

At first,to him Bondita was just a responsibility who would stay in RC mansion because of the name he has given her by marrying her.He wanted everyone to listen to him once why he married Bon, but no one listened.He was feeling guilty because he gave Mini hope regarding their relationship.Also, Anirudh was trying to save Bondita from child marriage, then he himself ended up doing that which was against his principle.So, this thing, his guilt regarding Mini - everything was making him more confused. There was a battle going on between his heart and mind.

There was an episode where Som asked Ani if he still loved Mini.Ani replied that it was not that easy for him to forget every memory he had with Mini from childhood, so he would keep loving her but as a friend. Then Mini's father guilt tripped him regarding Mini's ill health(drama) saying he was reponsible for all this. So, he again made a wrong decision of giving equal time to both Mini and Bon.There he told Mini that Bon was his wife but childhood friendship was equally important to him. This is where he failed to understand that he would never be able to balance relationships doing all this & would end up giving Mini more hope.

Then came the confession day.He took Mini to the doctor who was involved with her & both of them guilt tripped him again with their talks and Mini tried to commit suicide.Ani confessed to Mini in hit of a moment,but regretted immediately. He was actually feeling guilty for confessing despite of being married to Bondita.He tried to clear this to Mini too where Mini told him that she could understand that he said everything emotionally.I don't think makers were going to show Ani-Mini love story.Cause then they wouldn't have shown Ani regretful.

There is an episode after this where he told Mini that she would also find someone else who would bring happiness in her life.So,he was actually considering Mini as a friend.He again failed to understand that by taking Mini's responsibility even as a friend to lessen his guilt, he was making his own life more complex when letting Mini move on by him moving away from her was the solution.Also, at this phase, kaka kept warning Ani.So, makers were surely giving the idea that Ani was going wrong there.Otherwise, they wouldn't have made kaka tell Anirudh that he was wrong.

Anirudh's strength & weakness both is him giving importance to relationships.Even now you can see kaka blackmailing him talking about relationships.This boy can give up his life for his loved ones.That time Mini already held that much importance in his life.He was growing an emotional bond with Bondita slowly at that time which he understood only during the separation phase.

+❤️

836559 thumbnail

20210106-094459.gif

20210106-095603.gif

20210106-100045.gif

20210106-100358.gif

20210106-100717.gif

836559 thumbnail

That’s where his behavior seemed off I guess .. he gave too much importance to his friendship over Bon

Yes, his actions were affected by the situation but as Kaka pointed out, he was doing wrong to Bondita... she was a kid that time so she couldn't understand all that, but that doesn't mean Ani kuchh bhi kare and friendship nibhana is jaake ball dance sikhaana oh my maata 🤢

836559 thumbnail

I have seen couple of episodes.. I hated ani when masterji was hurting Bon and he was busy with mini confessing his feeling for her😡.. he knew he had to be with Bon since he promised her but still he preferred to go with mini... poor Bon!!

Yes I always skip those scenes when I rewatch 🤢

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toto123

Ani looking at two of his favorites in d world:

Bon & kuttarmutta wali kheer🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣

How happy he is baap re 🤣

1193270 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Yes, his actions were affected by the situation but as Kaka pointed out, he was doing wrong to Bondita... she was a kid that time so she couldn't understand all that, but that doesn't mean Ani kuchh bhi kare and friendship nibhana is jaake ball dance sikhaana oh my maata 🤢

exactly, but Bon bhi kamaal ke taane maari uskomujhse zyaada zaroori kaun hai,aapse accha bhaw bhaw hai,and letter mein bhi taane maare😆