Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Midnight_Sun1

I am not at all bored, Nima šŸ˜† I really love discussing regarding Ani.

@bold: He had that in his mind always. I missed a point at Som's question part. He also told Som that love is not only for husband and wife.There are different forms of love,so friends can love each other too.So, he didn't really want Mini to take a wife's place in his life.He didn't really want to continue the relationship as lovers. In one episode where Mini told him that she was there to take him away from Bondita,the way his face became pale hearing that said a lot. I am not sure if you have watched these episodes, so mentioned these points again.

@ul - You have pointed out a very good point here.This was another point where Ani went wrong.Ani has a habit of assuming things as per his own convenience.Mini tried to help him as a friend regarding Bondita's bedwetting issue (though she had another motive in mind), so he assumed she also considered him a friend after a certain point.Though makers didn't show him saying this directly, the way he kept repeating 'we are childhood friends' made it pretty clear.

I am glad I didnā€™t bore youšŸ˜†

And yes your are right.. ARC character has very interesting shades to discuss about.. he has gone through a big transformation till now as ARC!! I wasnā€™t that much aware of initial episode analysis so could only assume about his character..

Your first point, when he talked to Som about different shades of love-he already started considering mini as his friend, right? Then why didnā€™t he try to draw a line there? If he could get control over his feeling towards mini then why didnā€™t he draw a line in his friendship.. he should have done that.. but by not doing that he did injustice to Bon.. he couldnā€™t pay proper attention to her and ended up hurting her even though she was right( master ji track). good thing you mentioned these points because I wasnā€™t aware of that episode and thus what ani was thinking about mini at that point!

Second point.. yes it was wrong on his part to not considering miniā€™s thoughts of being friends.. actually I find this entire friend zone thing very wrong according to that era. Since this is just a show we can let it gošŸ˜†

Bold- did mini tell that on his face? For real? What was his reaction then?

Midnight_Sun1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

I am glad I didnā€™t bore youšŸ˜†

And yes your are right.. ARC character has very interesting shades to discuss about.. he has gone through a big transformation till now as ARC!! I wasnā€™t that much aware of initial episode analysis so could only assume about his character..

Your first point, when he talked to Som about different shades of love-he already started considering mini as his friend, right? Then why didnā€™t he try to draw a line there? If he could get control over his feeling towards mini then why didnā€™t he draw a line in his friendship.. he should have done that.. but by not doing that he did injustice to Bon.. he couldnā€™t pay proper attention to her and ended up hurting her even though she was right( master ji track). good thing you mentioned these points because I wasnā€™t aware of that episode and thus what ani was thinking about mini at that point!

Second point.. yes it was wrong on his part to not considering miniā€™s thoughts of being friends.. actually I find this entire friend zone thing very wrong according to that era. Since this is just a show we can let it gošŸ˜†

Bold- did mini tell that on his face? For real? What was his reaction then?

Yes, Mini did tell him this on his face.He was really shocked hearing that & his didn't take that really in a good way.Atleast I got that from his expression. Then Mini told him that she was joking.So, he believed her.šŸ˜†

@bold - That was the issue I mentioned earlier.His guilt didn't let him think rationally & he continued doing injustice to Bondita.He failed to draw the line.This guy is too emotional when it comes to relationships.As I said,it was growing stage of his emotional attachment with Bondita,so his long time attachment with Mini played a role here. Also, Mini was constantly doing drama of hurting herself.This gave Mini's father a way to guilt trip him even more.So, he asked Ani to take care of his daughter, he was actually playing with the emotion Ani had for people he considered his own.So, our Anirudh the forever 'Zimmedari Man' ended up taking his friend's responsibility as well.

Atleast from my perspective, it seemed so.I don't know if this is making any sense or will even match with anyone else's pov, but this is exactly how the scenarios appeared to me.

Edited by Midnight_Sun1 - 3 years ago
836559 thumbnail

It means he realized that he married Bon in spur of the moment and then wanted to rectify his mistake by being on miniā€™s side!! I donno but somehow I found his behavior contradicting because he is shown as a man full of principles !!

I think it is the maker's fault .. they started off the dilemma well, but later on over did it šŸ¤Ŗ

836559 thumbnail

You right.. it seems like they planned for ani mini love story šŸ¤¬ thank god they didnā€™t develop itšŸ¤¢

UL- this is what I didnā€™t find comfortable.. how could he play with a childā€™s life who doesnā€™t understand a thing regarding marriage or relations?

I hated the track after bed wetting where he tried to manage Bon's and Mini's responsibilities at once It was just disgusting šŸ¤¢

836559 thumbnail

Nima, This is going to be a very long reply.šŸ˜†

What I have written below is completely my pov along with the summary of Mini jaap phase of Anirudh.His actions were surely wrong.I am not at all justifying him.I myself disliked that phase of Anirudh.I used get angry on him too.But somewhere I could understand why he was doing everything wrong.I don't know if it will make any sense, but still sharing.

Here it is:

Anirudh was not in a right mind to think rationally at that time.His world turned upside down just in a day.Even though he is an adult,but he is only 22.It was definitely too much for him to handle when no one was there to support him.Also,there were people who continuously kept guilt tripping him for abandoning Mini even after giving hope.This boy really did not have someone to share his heart out and ask for some proper guidance.Also,the old Anirudh was impulsive and failed to think rationally several times.

At first,to him Bondita was just a responsibility who would stay in RC mansion because of the name he has given her by marrying her.He wanted everyone to listen to him once why he married Bon, but no one listened.He was feeling guilty because he gave Mini hope regarding their relationship.Also, Anirudh was trying to save Bondita from child marriage, then he himself ended up doing that which was against his principle.So, this thing, his guilt regarding Mini - everything was making him more confused. There was a battle going on between his heart and mind.

There was an episode where Som asked Ani if he still loved Mini.Ani replied that it was not that easy for him to forget every memory he had with Mini from childhood, so he would keep loving her but as a friend. Then Mini's father guilt tripped him regarding Mini's ill health(drama) saying he was reponsible for all this. So, he again made a wrong decision of giving equal time to both Mini and Bon.There he told Mini that Bon was his wife but childhood friendship was equally important to him. This is where he failed to understand that he would never be able to balance relationships doing all this & would end up giving Mini more hope.

Then came the confession day.He took Mini to the doctor who was involved with her & both of them guilt tripped him again with their talks and Mini tried to commit suicide.Ani confessed to Mini in hit of a moment,but regretted immediately. He was actually feeling guilty for confessing despite of being married to Bondita.He tried to clear this to Mini too where Mini told him that she could understand that he said everything emotionally.I don't think makers were going to show Ani-Mini love story.Cause then they wouldn't have shown Ani regretful.

There is an episode after this where he told Mini that she would also find someone else who would bring happiness in her life.So,he was actually considering Mini as a friend.He again failed to understand that by taking Mini's responsibility even as a friend to lessen his guilt, he was making his own life more complex when letting Mini move on by him moving away from her was the solution.Also, at this phase, kaka kept warning Ani.So, makers were surely giving the idea that Ani was going wrong there.Otherwise, they wouldn't have made kaka tell Anirudh that he was wrong.

Anirudh's strength & weakness both is him giving importance to relationships.Even now you can see kaka blackmailing him talking about relationships.This boy can give up his life for his loved ones.That time Mini already held that much importance in his life.He was growing an emotional bond with Bondita slowly at that time which he understood only during the separation phase.

+Infinity ā¤ļø

Even i hated the phase and bash him all the time for the same but it doesn't mean he was the only one at fault šŸ˜Ž What he did was wrong šŸ‘šŸ¼ but there was a reason for it šŸ‘šŸ¼

nims23 thumbnail

Yes, Mini did tell him this on his face.He was really shocked hearing that & his didn't take that really in a good way.Atleast I got that from his expression. Then Mini told him that she was joking.So, he believed her.šŸ˜†

@bold - That was the issue I mentioned earlier.His guilt didn't let him think rationally & he continued doing injustice to Bondita.He failed to draw the line.This guy is too emotional when it comes to relationships.As I said,it was growing stage of his emotional attachment with Bondita,so his long time attachment with Mini played a role here. Also, Mini was constantly doing drama of hurting herself.This gave Mini's father a way to guilt trip him even more.So, he asked Ani to take care of his daughter, he was actually playing with the emotion Ani had for people he considered his own.So, our Anirudh the forever 'Zimmedari Man' ended up taking his friend's responsibility as well.

Atleast from my perspective, it seemed so.I don't know if this is making any sense or will even match with anyone else's pov, but this is exactly how the scenarios appeared to me.

Was miniā€™s father also involved in her drama from the beginning ? I mean did he he really want mini to be a second wife of Ani? If not then I understand his outburst at ani but then he needed to pay attention to his daughter by himself instead giving her responsibility to the guy who couldnā€™t marry his daughter!! Any sane man would take his daughter away from this atmosphere so she can move on but here he was busy sending ani on a guilt trip and what not.. I feel like ani was trapped from everywhere.. I think Kaka would have been his savior but he didnā€™t do anything except giving advices to ani...

Nice chatting with you dear.. šŸ¤—

836559 thumbnail

Hi dearšŸ¤—

First of all thank you for writing this detailed reply šŸ˜Š

There are so many aspects of Aniā€™s character which I am not able to understand properly since I havenā€™t watched initial full episodes.. I am sure my perspective would also have changed to look towards his situation in that phase of his life.. but thanks for your detailed analysis of his character which has given me some idea what he went through and why he did what he did-right or wrong. You are right- he was impulsive and angry young man all the time maybe thatā€™s why he wasnā€™t able to see things straight.. even though he tried to help mini as a friend but unknowingly he stopped her from moving on(but I think mini never wanted to move on-thatā€™s entirely a different matter) and ended up giving her more hope. Itā€™s very hard and toughest thing for lovers to go back into a friend zone(that too in that era) which he tried to do but was mini ready for that? He didnā€™t tried to find out. Miniā€™s father forced him to go on a guilt trip yet again but he failed to stop them from meeting.. he also failed doing his fatherly duty. I have watched couple of episodes actually very few of that track.. which includes Kaka telling him he is wrong and was teaching Bon to keep track of ani.. something like that. That time Kaka failed to make him see things straight, failed to stop him making a biggest mistake of his life- balancing both zimmedaris. So yes, again and again he was forced to do things which he didnā€™t realize were wrong( thatā€™s included his own father). But still I am assuming it was in his mind (consciously or unconsciously) all the time that Bon is there(as his zimmedari or whatever he used to consider her) by his side for the rest of his life and without his own knowledge Bon made her place in his life and he emotionally got attached to her which he realized during the separation track! I know this is all happened during the initial episodes of this show but I just wanted to know more about Aniā€™s character-then and now :) sorry for the long rant I hope I didnā€™t bore youšŸ˜†

@Rimi.. you also pointed out similar points, right? Now I can agree with you :))

Yes Nima šŸ¤—

Thanks to sweety for detailing on what I wanted to sayšŸ˜†

nims23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

I think it is the maker's fault .. they started off the dilemma well, but later on over did it šŸ¤Ŗ

Thatā€™s where his behavior seemed off I guess .. he gave too much importance to his friendship over Bon

nims23 thumbnail

I hated the track after bed wetting where he tried to manage Bon's and Mini's responsibilities at once It was just disgusting šŸ¤¢

I have seen couple of episodes.. I hated ani when masterji was hurting Bon and he was busy with mini confessing his feeling for heršŸ˜”.. he knew he had to be with Bon since he promised her but still he preferred to go with mini... poor Bon!!

nims23 thumbnail

Yes Nima šŸ¤—

Thanks to sweety for detailing on what I wanted to sayšŸ˜†

Yeah Rimi.. she did explained me the whole pic šŸ˜Š