Users

Frequent Posters

Neh_Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Toto123

Bohot hai..

Filhaal ke liye kutturmutta = mushrooms

Iska zeher banake diya jaa raha hai ani ko filhaal show mein slow poisoning ke liye😊

3 mein se 2 dose le chuka..next wala khaate hi sidha upar👍🏼

Aur bhechara Ani chakar pe chakar kha raha hai aur us ki biwi us ko bar bar sambaal ti hai aur puch ti hai aap ka sar ghum raha hai patibabu , aap theek hain na pati babu,

Aur pati babu hai ki tashan main smile de ke bolte hai main mast hu bondita tum apni investigation pe dhayan do 🤣🤣

Scarlett_15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Yaar itne cheez ka leader h vo mai bhool jaati hu😭

@b 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 isiliye humko bahar nikaala tha EDT se 🤣

Katora aur phate jeb se kuch yaad aaya..🤪

Sach mein paan lag raha hai uske muh mein🤣🤣

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

🤣🤣🤣 Itna sureela gaati ho kya😳

Lol

Itna surila ki Shreya Ghoshal bhi sharma jaye🤣

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Mujhe bhi bilkul ni pasand🤢🤣

aur humare yaha new type ka mushroom bhi aa gaya jo sensation ban gaya hai

ye wala dekh:

Scarlett_15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neh_anidita

Shaaaataaap .. haaaat🤣🤣

Mujhe pata thaaa koi notice kare na kare tum jaroor karo gi kamini kahi ki 🤣

Is liye maine correct kardiye 🤣

Is se yeh patachalta hai tum kitna notice karti ho is word ko 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Main sabko aur sab kuch notice karti hoon bam ki queen🤪🤣

1193270 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

I’ve found an episode of kahaani ab tak.. so got see some glimpses of angry young man ani.. I didn’t understand one thing though.. did he really go to mini after his marriage and cried and begged her to listen to him once??🤬 Ok his outburst was still understandable since he was about to propose her that night, right? But what happened after that when he got his senses back? Why did he keep going to mini? Did he really think he could still keep their relation going since Bon was just a child?? Where were his principles then? I felt makers wanted to highlight his love for mini and make Bon an extra baggage in their relationship 🤬🤔

Ignore my comment if it is not allowed to discuss in this forum :)

haan Nims yeh banda tab bohot efff****ing irritating tha🤬,he was two timing back then,aur lubbbbbb confession bhi kiya tha full senses mein,abhi tak hum usko maaf nahi kiye
Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neh_anidita

U can’t skip the headline🤣

Badhi hi jabran hai its top 🤣🤣

are re headline to batao par🤔

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toto123

Tum epi mat dekho...CG mein jaake..rimi ke gif dekhlo..🤣Saare imp scenes ke bana chuki hai woh🤣

are but pata kaise chalega ki scene kya hai?🤪

Soma84 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Aaj kal kaha kuch kar raha hai yeh banda? Bon hi kar rahi hai sab

Wo toh sahi hai, woh toh isliye cz he's completely dependent on Bon but till now jitne samaj seva usne kie hain, kranti ke lalach se kiye hain... Chahe khud ka decision ho ya phir zabardasti karwaya ho🤣

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

I’ve found an episode of kahaani ab tak.. so got see some glimpses of angry young man ani.. I didn’t understand one thing though.. did he really go to mini after his marriage and cried and begged her to listen to him once??🤬 Ok his outburst was still understandable since he was about to propose her that night, right? But what happened after that when he got his senses back? Why did he keep going to mini? Did he really think he could still keep their relation going since Bon was just a child?? Where were his principles then? I felt makers wanted to highlight his love for mini and make Bon an extra baggage in their relationship 🤬🤔

Ignore my comment if it is not allowed to discuss in this forum :)

Actually upto a certain point of time it was justified for Ani to still go to Mini because naturally he was attached to her since childhood and always dreamt of marrying her.

Marrying Bon was something which he had never expected and he wasn't prepared to accept that Mini would be gone forever.. so it took time for him to adjust to that fact and meanwhile he kept going back to mini, just like we keep going back to our comfort zones 😆

But he unknowingly got attached to Bon gradually and we can see where he is now 😳

We are allowed to discuss anything related to Ani here 🤗

Edited by ..RiMi.. - 3 years ago