Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Lalz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: RekaC

Repeated views on the promo made it more funny Lalz 🤣 It seems like a complicated aptitude question on blood relation 🤪

I feel complicated question on blood relation easier than seeing this crap now 🤣🤣 bechara ani will be in dilemma 🤪 I'm sure he will never call sampoo 🤢 as maa 🤣

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

I feel complicated question on blood relation easier than seeing this crap now 🤣🤣 bechara ani will be in dilemma 🤪 I'm sure he will never call sampoo 🤢 as maa 🤣

Think lalz

Ani and bondu discussing about their relationship after this sinoy marriage

Ani will be shocked 🤣

But the most shocked person will be KAKA🤪🤣

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rittika

Accha hai but my heart goes to kaka inka badla kaka se nikalegi sampoorna 😭

Kaka bhi jaayenge na Rudi's ke saath 😳

And sampoo can't play her dirty game with kaka.! Even bidu will get angry 😵

Soma84 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi soma 😃

I can tolerate any crap for Rudi's ❤️

But I wish this cringy crap end soon and focus should be on our lead 😳

I second you Lalz!

Rudi ke liye, kya kuch jhelna padta hai...

But i am just saying ki, agar aise hi bakwas dikhate rahe, toh Rudi bhi kahan tak sambhalenge😭... Cz sare viewers toh sirf apne favorites ke wajah se show nahi dekhte na...

But yeah... Ummed pe duniya kayam hai... Show bhi kayam reh sakta hai😳

sharafah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I know it sounds stupid but just crossed my mind,,, what if sampoo acted like she married Binoy to get the truth out of DM... I mean look at sampoo...she is not wearing any expensivesaree but the same white saree for her marraige... i dunno just had thought come across...but if this is real than Bon will not be the hero of the day :(

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soma84

@Bold. Lalz! 🤣U got fun and logic in your point at the same time🤣

Anyway, honestly, i liked Bidu, i mean his character arc... ☯️When he was grey then also and when he was turning white then also...

But yeh rangeelapanti uski... yeh nahi pasand.

Bidu-Sampoo marriage isn't weird age wise, like someone had said before "this was not unnatural, marriage with huge age Gap". But the kind of equation they have with each other via Rudi makes it utterly weird🤢

Baki i believe, yeh shadi hogi cz of Sampoo. . Cz as per spoilers, she'll turn negative, so perhaps she'll either manipulate Bidu or blackmail him, using his rangeelapanti as a medium🤢

Baki show me sab kuch ho raha hai, siwaye jo actually hona chahiye... Still cz of Rudi and living on hopes we are glued to the "once beautiful show now a crap".

Let's see... If this will lead to that promo wala scene... "Rudi in Kolkata"😳

🤣🤣

I like bidu as a father but not as a person.! But I should agree he has a class 😆 binoy is famous for his rangeelapan 🤣 so it's not a new thing 🤪

Honestly I wouldn't mind if bidu got married to anyone in the age of sampoo or the DM because it was normal then and bidu himself agreed to the practice of polygamy when ani said no to mini.!

The problem for me is why sampoorna ? I really don't want her in haveli that too near bon 😕she always bring some problem to Rudi's 🤔

Now she being the saas of bon will bring her mom(mami) and dad in haveli..! It might create more drama in RC mansion.!

Though I have full confidence on Anirudh Roy Chowdhury who will take care of his wifey, kaka and brothers from this vamps.!

I wish they all move to Calcutta for their betterment ❤️ and I'm waiting for the third promo of the show

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g

Think lalz

Ani and bondu discussing about their relationship after this sinoy marriage

Ani will be shocked 🤣

But the most shocked person will be KAKA🤪🤣

Lol mayur 🤣

Actually sampoo and bon is not real sisters 🤪 they are cousins 🤣

So the relationship wouldn't change 😳

Kaka will go to coma 🤣🤣

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Sampoo was meant for Binoy that's why he did not marry after shubras death and that's the reason for saurabhs death🤪

RekaC thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

True that Lalzu 🤣🤣 He can never call anyone other than Sumati as Maa as of now as he never saw any lady matching his own Maa shubhra's personality.

Also I found some deep connection between Both the moms, although whether makers themselves know this or not 🤣🤣

Sumati and Shubhra were well supported and loved by their husbands even in that era. While Bon's father treated sumati with respect and he brought up bon never less than a son, Binoy had given shubhra the things she loved and never stopped her from hobbies it seems.

Both of them have their own interests like gardening and painting, writing according to the status of their families.

And finally they both loved their children and taught them the precious lessons of life that is now creating this magical bond #Rudhita ❤️

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soma84

I second you Lalz!

Rudi ke liye, kya kuch jhelna padta hai...

But i am just saying ki, agar aise hi bakwas dikhate rahe, toh Rudi bhi kahan tak sambhalenge😭... Cz sare viewers toh sirf apne favorites ke wajah se show nahi dekhte na...

But yeah... Ummed pe duniya kayam hai... Show bhi kayam reh sakta hai😳

Agree soma

More people watch for the storyline 😭 and our show was very much promising 😎 but they have to spoil it on their own by bringing it to a typical saas saga 👎🏼

Can't they stick to the storyline ? They have lot of things to show and they can show it in simple way.!

But Nooo.! They are ruining it 😡

I wish after this track they concentrate on our leads and stick to the storyline they promised.!