Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharafah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

I don't why but Binoy seemed really off he was making weird excuses for supporting Sampoo and he went against Trilochan for no reason !!!

I think something will happen now because exposing Munshi and SamNoy marriage can't take place on the same day 😵

I agree :) Why can't they just wait for Ani to recover first... honestly all these are happening because of Kaka.. if kaka had shown appreciation to Suarav and not just tag Saurav as a servant and not tell it was his duty to sacrifice himself to protect Ani and Bon and also if Kaka had come in...supported Ani not to burn sampoo and explained to Munshi ,not trust people blindly and finally not rushing into sampoo marriage,,,things would have been very different... Ani is also to be blamed for doing Saurav's final rites but because in a moment of desperation he did it...

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I don't why but Binoy seemed really off he was making weird excuses for supporting Sampoo and he went against Trilochan for no reason !!!

I think something will happen now because exposing Munshi and SamNoy marriage can't take place on the same day 😵

You mean they are trying to distract everyone from the main issue? That reminds me when the track there was a talk saying ki something big about Binoy’s past going to reveal... something like that😔

And you are right Binoy is behaving very oddly.. if not then why they highlighted his exit scene??? Like Mahi mentioned in her post there is a possibility this is not Binoy at all

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharafah

I agree :) Why can't they just wait for Ani to recover first... honestly all these are happening because of Kaka.. if kaka had shown appreciation to Suarav and not just tag Saurav as a servant and not tell it was his duty to sacrifice himself to protect Ani and Bon and also if Kaka had come in...supported Ani not to burn sampoo and explained to Munshi ,not trust people blindly and finally not rushing into sampoo marriage,,,things would have been very different... Ani is also to be blamed for doing Saurav's final rites but because in a moment of desperation he did it...

Totally agree with you!👍🏼

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

You mean they are trying to distract everyone from the main issue? That reminds me when the track there was a talk saying ki something big about Binoy’s past going to reveal... something like that😔

And you are right Binoy is behaving very oddly.. if not then why they highlighted his exit scene??? Like Mahi mentioned in her post there is a possibility this is not Binoy at all

Yes. There is something fishy about this Binoy. From what we know about his character , he will never go against Kaka and just marry a widow

nims23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharafah

I think Sampoo will try to end her life and Binoy will marry her to save her and convince mami and maama that she will be the eldest daughter in law of the house... I really wanted Kaka to say sorry to sampoo but looking at the way it goes maybe Kaka will accept Binoy and sampoo's marraige as his punishment for falsely accusing her

Kaka would never say sorry to shampoo he believes in his customs so strongly .. that’s why he wasn’t ready to keep her in the RC haveli!! But ani and Bon has taken responsibility of each and every needy people and thus turning RC haveli in to dharamshala!!🤔

nims23 thumbnail

Yes. There is something fishy about this Binoy. From what we know about his character , he will never go against Kaka and just marry a widow

That is bothering me the most... he will never go against Kaka and would never marry a widow because he knows his actions will badly hurt his beloved da

If he still does everything knowingly then it will be so so typical like other ott dramas!!

nims23 thumbnail

Ikr 🤣 watch the episode and you'll find more nonsensical things 🤪

Even if I decide to watch the episode, I will be ready to press forward button🤣

1193270 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

what,this is not Binoy,means humshakal 🤣🤪God no pls🤣
RekaC thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Nima 🤗

She found the locket after munshi left the place. Later, when she met Munshi he was in a hurry to leave 😆

Rimi, I was tensed that Bon may know about her marriage truth today itself when Kaka and she was talking about both the bride and groom's wish in the marriage. Thank God, it didn't happened. It's like RCs have totally forgot the fact that Aniruddh Married Bon on an unavoidable situation without his personal wish.

I'm also happy that they are treating her like the one whom they bring with their full wish 😳

Also the way kaka tried to bribe the Sampoo family and convince Bon was the very similar one to that of how Mama made Bon accept the marriage initially. They also openly mentioned it. It is confirmed that someone from creative team is reading EDTs completely 🤣 That the wish of Mami's karma working on her. So the marriage with Binoy must also be some deal or plan. 👍🏼

RekaC thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Congrats Rimi 🤗