Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Rimi🤗

Thanks for the update :))

Episode seemed dragged but anyways they would show all the drama before the main blast 🤔 so mama mami are already there and Bon opposed shampoo’s marriage !! ... she is trying to help Shampoo in her own way but later shampoo being an ungrateful sis would torture Bon

Why did Bon hid that locket from Munshi? She didn’t know then na ki Munshi is the culprit?

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Rimi🤗

Episode seemed dragged but anyways they would show all the drama before the main blast 🤔 so mama mami are already there and Bon opposed shampoo’s marriage !! ... she is trying to help Shampoo in her own way but later shampoo being an ungrateful sis would torture Bon

Why did Bon hid that locket from Munshi? She didn’t know then na ki Munshi is the culprit?

Nima 🤗

She found the locket after munshi left the place. Later, when she met Munshi he was in a hurry to leave 😆

Edited by ..RiMi.. - 3 years ago
Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sharafah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Rimi🤗

I think Sampoo will try to end her life and Binoy will marry her to save her and convince mami and maama that she will be the eldest daughter in law of the house... I really wanted Kaka to say sorry to sampoo but looking at the way it goes maybe Kaka will accept Binoy and sampoo's marraige as his punishment for falsely accusing her

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharafah

Thank you 🤗 Is that why binoy marries Sampoo? But she is also way younger than Binoy right? So is Munshigoing toget exposed within a day? I mean a day in BB means 3 to4 days in earth but based on the promo Minshi is going to be exposed within a day... I wanted the expose track to be atleast 2 days long... well lets see :)

I don't why but Binoy seemed really off he was making weird excuses for supporting Sampoo and he went against Trilochan for no reason !!!

I think something will happen now because exposing Munshi and SamNoy marriage can't take place on the same day 😵

836559 thumbnail

Surmani ji liked and shared my edit on her Instagram story

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ3fT_hJ_j0/?igshid=136qiay0qzor2

nims23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Nima 🤗

She found the locked after munshi left the place. Later, when she met Munshi he was in a hurry to leave 😆

Oh ok .. that makes sense😆 otherwise nothing is making sense nowadays🤣

nims23 thumbnail

Are wah.. finally you got the credit for your hard work 👍

836559 thumbnail

Oh ok .. that makes sense😆 otherwise nothing is making sense nowadays🤣

Ikr 🤣 watch the episode and you'll find more nonsensical things 🤪