Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

836559 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rmahi25

The major reason I am still believing it and trying to be a proton is when we had enough of Sauda's drama we wanted her to br exposed even though many of us(including me) believed she will be exposed after leap,makers exposed her. When we are getting bored of HM girls and GW track ee complained and makers scrapped the track midway with sasta emding. When makers listen to our feedbacks then how on earth they're still stubborn on continuing this track where 95% of audience is against Binoy - Sampo marriage???

There might be a catch. And if not , Me to makers - Bhaad me jaoo barbaad ho jao😭

Yes Mahi.. I'm with you in this. I am finding Binoy weird ever since he has returned and what was the whole point of showing that scene where he leaves? even the director seemed witty in his caption for the promo 😆 there is some catch 👍🏼 because it would be very difficult to carry forward this track if there is not. Baaki sab track aise the jo ki easily scrap kar sakte the, they were reversible...lekin in this track if they r planning to show ki after some time Sampoo will become a good Saas of Bon and step Mom of Ani/Som/Baruk then it is just too weird and awkward , and they can't even complete this track with Binoy and Sampoo's divorce too weird 🤪 last option would be to kill Sampoo?🤢 nothing really fits.. so there might be a catch 👍🏼

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Yes Mahi.. I'm with you in this. I am finding Binoy weird ever since he has returned and what was the whole point of showing that scene where he leaves? even the director seemed witty in his caption for the promo 😆 there is some catch 👍🏼 because it would be very difficult to carry forward this track if there is not. Baaki sab track aise the jo ki easily scrap kar sakte the, they were reversible...lekin in this track if they r planning to show ki after some time Sampoo will become a good Saas of Bon and step Mom of Ani/Som/Baruk then it is just too weird and awkward , and they can't even complete this track with Binoy and Sampoo's divorce too weird 🤪 last option would be to kill Sampoo?🤢 nothing really fits.. so there might be a catch 👍🏼

Exactly the captain was bit weird, all the riddle masters kindly decode the caption as in every promo caption there is catch/hint about future track❤️.

Also, if I go by promo it seems like they both got married somewhere away from RCs so it maybe a deal or fraud case as I mentioned.

Another thing is whatever happen Binoy can never go against his Daa. He could've thrown away DM but just for his Daa'sake he is tolerating her nonsense. Remember the Mahapooja track after lockdown where Binoy gave 6 days challenge to Rudhita?? Sauda suggested to spread about Bon's bed wetting problem in whole Tulsipur ,Binoy got angry at her as it would ruin his Daa's name. Binoy and Sauda were team but when Sauda hurted his Daa he stood against her forgetting his differences with Rudhita. Then why would he marry Sampoo when he clearly knowd his Daa hates that lady?? How can Binoy go against his Daa when everything got sorted between the whole RC clan.😆🤔

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

Exactly the captain was bit weird, all the riddle masters kindly decode the caption as in every promo caption there is catch/hint about future track❤️.

Also, if I go by promo it seems like they both got married somewhere away from RCs so it maybe a deal or fraud case as I mentioned.

Another thing is whatever happen Binoy can never go against his Daa. He could've thrown away DM but just for his Daa'sake he is tolerating her nonsense. Remember the Mahapooja track after lockdown where Binoy gave 6 days challenge to Rudhita?? Sauda suggested to spread about Bon's bed wetting problem in whole Tulsipur ,Binoy got angry at her as it would ruin his Daa's name. Binoy and Sauda were team but when Sauda hurted his Daa he stood against her forgetting his differences with Rudhita. Then why would he marry Sampoo when he clearly knowd his Daa hates that lady?? How can Binoy go against his Daa when everything got sorted between the whole RC clan.😆🤔

He said every person has their own IDENTITY and beauty and everyone being DIFFERENT is what is really beautiful.

Maybe he is hinting towards Binoy😕 maybe this is not the real one or something.. ya fir there is some hidden plan

And you're right Binoy would never go against his Da.. makers are not fool to ignore that fact!

RoyalDreams97 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Just saw the new promo today.

My Babloo betrayed me🥺by doing unwanted marriage 🤬.

By seeing the promo 🤯🤮.

What have they even made such beautiful show?

And they butchered my Babloo's character.

I think this is my Babloo's duplicate.

He is neither my Babloo nor Mahi's Bidu.

I think he's been kidnapped during that business trip.

Kevalao. 🤑

RoyalDreams97 thumbnail
check your pm. ♥😊
RoyalDreams97 thumbnail

Will give a short review on my Babloo and antics. ☹️

RoyalDreams97 thumbnail

Isn't there Binoy Roy Choudhry/Babloo/Bidu AT in forum?

sharafah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you 🤗 Is that why binoy marries Sampoo? But she is also way younger than Binoy right? So is Munshigoing toget exposed within a day? I mean a day in BB means 3 to4 days in earth but based on the promo Minshi is going to be exposed within a day... I wanted the expose track to be atleast 2 days long... well lets see :)

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I am proud of you Anirudh 🤪🤣

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ3dtKLBUO8/?igshid=adl1anhu3ha1

I so want him to taunt his baba