They cut Eijaz khan's Dance. Rubina vs Eijaz scene

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Channel is now deliberately cutting eijaz khan's scene from main epiosde.. i know they still think eijaz is khatra.. but phirbhi u may fix for your bahus but atleast pls dnt cut his whole scene deliberately na ?

in LF yesterday Rubina VS eijaz hua tha due to kitchen bartan duty where Rubina ganging up on eijaz by her bully gang ( abhinabh, jas, rahul v) .. That whole seq they cut

New year Party pe proper patola song pe arshi eijaz ka mast dance tha they edited the whole part ..

BB kuch toh sharam karo , itna bhi bias mat ho kay najari na mila paou .. 👎🏼

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail

As i am not allowed to share videos in MF.. then you may check in this thread

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5181189?pn=37#155378117

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes colors is reducing his scenes since 2 weeks! They just want him to fight and if he doesn’t do that they dont care. They want to make him the villain of the season but he has understood it now and said i dont want to fight if im being perceived negative.

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Yes colors is reducing his scenes since 2 weeks! They just want him to fight and if he doesn’t do that they dont care. They want to make him the villain of the season but he has understood it now and said i dont want to fight if im being perceived negative.

but fight bhi toh nei dikhaya .. cos uss fight pe fav fixed winner bahurani galad jo lagte

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Eijaz ko izzat se exit dedo bhai, kyun faltu me usko ghar me rakhke pareshan kar rahe hai waise bhi usko dikhate toh hai nai atleast apne ghar me aaraam se toh rahega

Voldemort033 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It's getting real obvious now they are being very unfair to him.. Pr

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

He should leave as he has no game left and secondly I am pissed of everything.. Show should end give fruity the trophy n let us all stay in peace..

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preetieee

Eijaz ko izzat se exit dedo bhai, kyun faltu me usko ghar me rakhke pareshan kar rahe hai waise bhi usko dikhate toh hai nai atleast apne ghar me aaraam se toh rahega

agar eijaz ko exit de de na toh HMS kay pass bitching karne kay liye kuch nei bachega .. eijaz is the silent content giver to fixed bahus.. pura LF uska bitching chalte hain .. main epi mein bhi

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanShi_CrazyLuv

He should leave as he has no game left and secondly I am pissed of everything.. Show should end give fruity the trophy n let us all stay in peace..

He cant , 2 crore dega kaun ..

and yes show is completely one sided .. i hate rahul's game , but yet i am telling they are also cutting his scenes also . as i watch whole day LF toh jitna dekha big amount of scene they also reducing .though his ss is better than eijaz.. but cut uska bhi ho raha hain.. Rubinabh pura din sota hain LF ,yet unka scene tar jor karke they highlight like anything..

in a word they are not showing rubina;s evil side.. image cleaning akr rahe hain buri tarase.. bhaise bhi trophy fixed banake rakkhe hain uske liyee toh atleast dusre ka scene toh kato mat iss tarah

ninastx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Preetieee

I completely second that. Let him exit gracefully. The bullies can kill each other in the game after that for all we care...