Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1173608 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS

Okay i was going through a going through some comments from the promo of Pinjara Khoobsurti ka and the track now is that the male lead ruins the female leads face, basically domestic violence and there are people saying that they want the female lead and male lead together, they have a good chemistry and it’s their opinion if they want them to be together. Like, no. In these situations there can’t be opinion. If you support their relationship, you are wrong. But just because the male lead is good looking, they are going to completely disregard his actions. And guess what? The show is about how a person is defined by their qualities, not their looks. And people who watch that show aren’t understanding that if they think that he deserves forgiveness just cause they have a good chance chemistry. I am like so annoyed by them.

See even I agree with you

I remember seeing those promos and to be honest I was shocked as how people can just like someone based on looks

He literally abuses her and they want her to get together with him??

See I agree second chances are given but when the character is beyond redemption we should understand that chemistry cannot help it

And also shows influence the audience if they show a person who abuses his so called loved ones and still gets their love then the audience will feel the same

But even with that people never understand and its hard to make them see the picture...

1173608 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess

Thank you🤗

Can I call you Alex😆

Alex, Alexia, Xia, Lex, Lexi

Anything is okay

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS

Okay i was going through a going through some comments from the promo of Pinjara Khoobsurti ka and the track now is that the male lead ruins the female leads face, basically domestic violence and there are people saying that they want the female lead and male lead together, they have a good chemistry and it’s their opinion if they want them to be together. Like, no. In these situations there can’t be opinion. If you support their relationship, you are wrong. But just because the male lead is good looking, they are going to completely disregard his actions. And guess what? The show is about how a person is defined by their qualities, not their looks. And people who watch that show aren’t understanding that if they think that he deserves forgiveness just cause they have a good chance chemistry. I am like so annoyed by them.

That show has been a disaster for me from the start

I absolutely hate such male characters. And to even think that people want that girl to suffer just because he's her husband and good-looking, is just unacceptable

I never saw thay show but saw the promos, I want that girl to kill that man, once and for all. He doesn't deserve to live.

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Alex, Alexia, Xia, Lex, Lexi

Anything is okay

I like lexi more now😆. Thanks

1173608 thumbnail

I like lexi more now😆. Thanks

Thats what many call me

❤️

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

Thats what many call me

❤️

I think I saw you somewhere, were you in beyhadh forum ?

Edited by EmeraldPrincess - 3 years ago
1173608 thumbnail

I think I saw you somewhere, were you in beyhadh forum ?

I was in Beyhadh 2 forum

Ashish Chaudhary AT Admin

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

I was in Beyhadh 2 forum

Ashish Chaudhary AT Admin

Oh accha, I knew I saw you somewhere😆

Maine story start kiya tha waha but forum band ho gya to story fanfictions m shift ho gya

1173608 thumbnail

Oh accha, I knew I saw you somewhere😆

Maine story start kiya tha waha but forum band ho gya to story fanfictions m shift ho gya

Ah interesting

I actually lost most of my interest because the love factor was a bit on overpowering side

I wanted it to be less

But its okay it was still a good show

I just wanted them to atleast give it a proper ending rather than just pulling the plug off

RoyalDreams97 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

What should I do now akka???

It's like I entrapped now..

Don't think too much ma.

Health matters more.

Do as what your Uncle says.