Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Tara all the way. I love her face shape. I want it. Lol

Ananya's has a deer in a headlight look to her all the time. Kind of creepy if you ask me.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

Ah fair enough...

But sis omg the nose, mouth and teeth those are literally the exact same changes I’ve had 😭

I also had braces for so the mouth thing is probably because of that...

My hair changed a lot for one- it was silky straight when I was small and it progressively got wavier... now it’s like 3a/3b curls 🙃😂

And even my complexion has changed a lot... when I was very little I was extremely fair, then as I got older I got a good 2-3 shades darker... then around 13-14 I got lighter again but never as light as when I was small...

If someone saw a pic of me now and a pic of me at like 8 they’d probably conclude that I bleached my skin or something 😂😂

But I’d absolutely never do anything like that 😂😷

So basically growing up is weird lol 🤷🏽‍♀️

Oh damn i googled 3a/3b curls, love ur hair! 😜

I had curls when I was small..then mundan karaaya and they became wavy.

I was a super fair baby, then had super tan skin in my teen years, maybe because I played alot in the sun. 😆 over the last 5+ years I am considerably getting lighter and now i am almost as light as my baby photos its crazy! I didn't realise i was getting lighter until I had to change my foundation 3 times 😂😂😂

I've been accused of skin lightening too so I understand ur situation 🤗 I am tempted to get detanning done tho so that my face and body are the same colour, just a pain with makeup 🙈🙈

CottonCandyy thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ananya has beautiful eyes but her expressions are quite flat IMO , Tara has this effortless smile . Both are beautiful but Tara carries herself better

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I have never understand those who keep saying that Ananya is beauty.

I have never find her beautiful.

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: forza

I have never understand those who keep saying that Ananya is beauty.

I have never find her beautiful.

@bold, yeah me too.

Edited by Harley_Quinn - 3 years ago
Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Oh damn i googled 3a/3b curls, love ur hair! 😜

I had curls when I was small..then mundan karaaya and they became wavy.

I was a super fair baby, then had super tan skin in my teen years, maybe because I played alot in the sun. 😆 over the last 5+ years I am considerably getting lighter and now i am almost as light as my baby photos its crazy! I didn't realise i was getting lighter until I had to change my foundation 3 times 😂😂😂

I've been accused of skin lightening too so I understand ur situation 🤗 I am tempted to get detanning done tho so that my face and body are the same colour, just a pain with makeup 🙈🙈

Aww thank you! It's pretty difficult to care for though!

And that sounds like my sister, her hair was curly too when she was a baby and toddler but then it gradually straightened out.. curly hair looks always super cute on little kids/babies though!

Ahh that's even crazier then my what happened with my skin... mine's been rougly the same since I was like 14 or so now... changing foundations so many time wow that's peak!

Yeah maybe skin naturally lightening a bit as you get older is common in us Indians... And till now I had no idea de tanning was even a thing 😲!

But I do think it could be a good idea if your face and body look different colours... and after all it's not really changing your colour but actually bringing out your natural colour... so it's obviously much safer than bleaching and all that

Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Tara obviously.

But Ananya has more dynamism. Tara's personality is a tad bland.

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Tara is more beautiful, I think she is perfect for bw. Not when a beauty like her in bw from new gen yet.

Ananya is pretty but idk Tara is way above imo plus I think ananya needs to become more mature, she seemed way too bitchy and personality is what makes one beautiful the most. So Tara for me. Its better being boring than mean.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I don't know about natural but Tara is much prettier imo. The prettiest from the young set of actresses for sure.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

In case of the younger generation actresses fame has been short lived. Disha was hyped so much as the next Shraddha but she is nowhere to be seen now. They are only Instagram famous. In real world people barely know Tara, Ananya, Disha.

Let's see if Manushi can live up to the hype.