Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

Tara looks literally angelic in that pic omg

And yeah come to think of it she does look a bit like Lisa

Thats one of my favourite pictures of her ❤️

Imo Tara really resembles Natalie Portman. Certain fan pages upload Tara's photoshoot pics and I need to do a double take coz I feel its Natalie!

@minty: she hasn't done anything except her teeth...veneers make ur lips and jaw alignment change slightly...other than that she lost the baby fat on her face. Here's a video from when she must've been 13 or 14...her nose has always been the same. Obviously you can't get a nose job that young, unless u want botched up results. 😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC3sJseHsJX/?igshid=1o22d1cs1c1ah

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ananya looks fresh and pretty

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Thats one of my favourite pictures of her ❤️

Imo Tara really resembles Natalie Portman. Certain fan pages upload Tara's photoshoot pics and I need to do a double take coz I feel its Natalie!

@minty: she hasn't done anything except her teeth...veneers make ur lips and jaw alignment change slightly...other than that she lost the baby fat on her face. Here's a video from when she must've been 13 or 14...her nose has always been the same. Obviously you can't get a nose job that young, unless u want botched up results. 😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC3sJseHsJX/?igshid=1o22d1cs1c1ah

Yesss it is a really beautiful picture... Tara is really photogenic and the makeup is bomb too ⭐️

I don't see the Natalie resemblence tbh, though I can see why you would cuz of sharp features, nice cheekbones and jawline, green eyes...

And yeah I do agree that the changes we see in her (besides the teeth ofc) are most likely just due to makeup and growing up, even I look completely different to when I was 10-12 haha, that amount of change is totally normal imo...

Also how brilliant is her singing!? She'd better get roles to showcase this talent!

Edited by Anjalika01 - 3 years ago
joycee19 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Something to her nose I think and jawline

Untold Truth of Tara Sutaria | Student Of The Year 2 Actress - YouTube

Nose you can see in pic below, it's the same

About the jawline, it can be result of braces

Difference can also be result of contouring

Edited by joycee19 - 3 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

Yesss it is a really beautiful picture... Tara is really photogenic and the makeup is bomb too ⭐️

I don't see the Natalie resemblence tbh, though I can see why you would cuz of sharp features, nice cheekbones and jawline, green eyes...

And yeah I do agree that the changes we see in her (besides the teeth ofc) are most likely just due to makeup and growing up, even I look completely different to when I was 10-12 haha, that amount of change is totally normal imo...

Also how brilliant is her singing!? She'd better get roles to showcase this talent!

I never saw it either but I was watching No Strings Attached the other day and Natalie reminded me of Tara in certain angles.

I have had my teeth done (braces) so I can guarantee the changes in jaw and lips. Mine are fuller now even tho my teeth have moved a bit again 😆

And as u grow up ur nose starts 'fitting' ur face if ukwim. I look the same compared to my childhood photos but my nose seems smaller now coz my face got bigger with age!

Stella_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Tara Sutaria IMO

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

I never saw it either but I was watching No Strings Attached the other day and Natalie reminded me of Tara in certain angles.

I have had my teeth done (braces) so I can guarantee the changes in jaw and lips. Mine are fuller now even tho my teeth have moved a bit again 😆

And as u grow up ur nose starts 'fitting' ur face if ukwim. I look the same compared to my childhood photos but my nose seems smaller now coz my face got bigger with age!

Ah fair enough...

But sis omg the nose, mouth and teeth those are literally the exact same changes I’ve had 😭

I also had braces for so the mouth thing is probably because of that...

My hair changed a lot for one- it was silky straight when I was small and it progressively got wavier... now it’s like 3a/3b curls 🙃😂

And even my complexion has changed a lot... when I was very little I was extremely fair, then as I got older I got a good 2-3 shades darker... then around 13-14 I got lighter again but never as light as when I was small...

If someone saw a pic of me now and a pic of me at like 8 they’d probably conclude that I bleached my skin or something 😂😂

But I’d absolutely never do anything like that 😂😷

So basically growing up is weird lol 🤷🏽‍♀️

Edited by Anjalika01 - 3 years ago
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Tara's face is too broad. Ananya is natural beauty. None of them are exceptionally beautiful.

Both are bad actresses. Tara only knows how to smile.

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ananya Pandey looks like skeleton wearing skin like clothes.