Originally posted by: Just_Smile

happy Saturday nandu🤗🤗

Hi chandu!🤗

Love all your mishbir posts such a lovely sight in my mornings

here's my gift for you❤️

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

It's been exactly one month since the last episode aired... how did we survive without MishBir yaar😭... before we used to find it so difficult to pass through weekend😆am missing them badly .I want them back 😔

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

no chappals😆 bcz everyone totally loved this surprise dheere dheere song sequence...😳its dreamy,simple, colorful and beautiful 😳and how they performed the rituals ❤️

i liked under dupatta hug it was hawt☺️ and abir lifting mishti for pheere was totally flimy and beautiful❤️

Thankyou🤗😆

haan I'm soo soo grateful we did not get any segments, spoilers or promo videos on this😳 I love it when they pleasantly surprise us with these scenes. That's why I try to stay away from most segments, because then we end up comparing too much to the actual episode and get upset when they edit a lot🤔

exactly! It was super cinematic❤️ hayee the camera angles were awesome, especially the low-angle when they back-hugged under the dupatta😳☺️hawt indeed

Just_Smile thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Hi chandu!🤗

here's my gift for you❤️

thank you nandu 🤗 MishBir confession was simple yet beautiful sequence...I totally loved every bit of it..from airport to temple to mahs house where abir promising mishti that he will stand one step behind her so that he can support her all the time😳
yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

yes dear, even i have to check what month and what day

im just adjusting with quarantine... for me there is no difference between weekend and weekday..

what about u?

I'm so lost with dates n numbers, I'm worried that I'll miss assignment dates for college😳

I've also just gone with the flow, trying to get through this quarantine safely and not go insane (which is tricky😕). I'm trying to keep myself engaged, learn some new skills but the motivation is so hard to maintain😒

nevertheless, just trying to be positive, and not worry too much. that's all

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi chandu!🤗

here's my gift for you❤️

MishBir confessioni wanted to write something on it yaar...like an analysis..but pata nahi kya likhu!! I'm just thinking and thinking😆😆

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It's been exactly one month since the last episode aired... how did we survive without MishBir yaar😭... before we used to find it so difficult to pass through weekend😆am missing them badly .I want them back 😔

I know chandu..may be one more month..or two or three..it's all possible yaar..since mumbai is the most affected..it will take tym definitely😭😭

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

wow 1 month!😲 Feels like eternity😕 Miss them so much

but with all you lovely mishbirians here...I love that we still share so much connection with these characters🤗❤️

Only because the show gave us such inspiring, loveable, adorable characters and rhesha, we are able to tolerate the absence. Mishbir is a topic that is almost endless and limitless to talk, share and discuss about❤️

Just_Smile thumbnail

Thankyou🤗😆

haan I'm soo soo grateful we did not get any segments, spoilers or promo videos on this😳 I love it when they pleasantly surprise us with these scenes. That's why I try to stay away from most segments, because then we end up comparing too much to the actual episode and get upset when they edit a lot🤔

exactly! It was super cinematic❤️ hayee the camera angles were awesome, especially the low-angle when they back-hugged under the dupatta😳☺️hawt indeed

I agree with you on segments... beauty of such scenes gets lost bcz of segments...I remember this episode where all of us were worried about divorce drama and everyone of us watched the episode with least expectation😆 tadaaa we got a dheere dheere seq on MishBir❤️

I want a slow version of dheere dheere song to be played on their SR😳 it's their song so it will give a different feel altogether for their SR...😳

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

nandu..its everyone fav... as its really dreamy and mis interupted mishbir sequence...

sply the 2.0 version of dheere dheere... just lovable...

rhesha performed very naturally, cant even differentiate between reel or real.. for me its like watching someone's pre wedding shoot...

❤️

totally filmy and dreamy🤗 haan yaar, very much like a pre-wedding shoot

I loved the 2.0 mix of the dheere dream song❤️ such a beautiful segway from Abir's dream, to mishbir setting up their whole lives together through the shaadi mandap adn rituals👏😳 Very poetic and symbolic🤗

Just look at those pure smiles😳❤️

p.s anyone else notice, how Shah's arm is slightly shaved for the 'lajjo' character😛😆 just looks funny half-shaved

Edited by yrhpk_aus - 4 years ago