Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

😒tooooooooooo little.

I’ll make the next one a bit longer if I can but I thought I’d write what comes to mind quickly instead of keeping you waiting for ages

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Three files, three months, millions of dollars and at the end of it all a win over her past.

Such a hard road for one who's a novice but the end prize is also a tempting one.... It'll be interesting to see her journey to reach the end.... If you are planning to expound on it.... Otherwise whatever you write we'll read😆

jagrutid thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha143

Three files, three months, millions of dollars and at the end of it all a win over her past.

Such a hard road for one who's a novice but the end prize is also a tempting one.... It'll be interesting to see her journey to reach the end.... If you are planning to expound on it.... Otherwise whatever you write we'll read😆

Not sure how much detail I’ll go into it but maybe glimpses of it let’s see

crazyforu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

It's getting interesting day by day loved it

jagrutid thumbnail

Originally posted by: eishe10

Excellent update ☺

thank you - pleased it went down well

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

great update. RB's managing to effectively focus P's rage towards a more positive route. i wish they could show something similar on the show. oh well at least there's your story 😉

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing update. I was kind of the first one to read this last night and it was an amazing surprise but couldn't comment. The best part for me was Prerna's thought process that respect has to earned as she denied to sit on the CEO's chair. You are showing such amazing understanding between both of them. It is beautiful. Waiting for the next one.

jagrutid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

Amazing update. I was kind of the first one to read this last night and it was an amazing surprise but couldn't comment. The best part for me was Prerna's thought process that respect has to earned as she denied to sit on the CEO's chair. You are showing such amazing understanding between both of them. It is beautiful. Waiting for the next one.

thanks I’m glad you enjoyed it! I’m keen to to write about companionship because i think that’s what they have which sets them apart.

Great to see these being read, keep reading !

jagrutid thumbnail

Originally posted by: oa2019

great update. RB's managing to effectively focus P's rage towards a more positive route. i wish they could show something similar on the show. oh well at least there's your story 😉

Thanks and yes I think that what’s it about making sure the concept of revenge doesn’t damage prernas well being

jagrutid thumbnail

As ever thank you for all the love, leave your comments and likes and enjoy the weekend will try and update again over the weekend.

15 “For Pa”

“They don’t have the flavour I like sweetheart” explained Rishab as Kuki sat across him in the icecream parlour asking him where his Icecream was.

“Not fair”, Kuki said climbing off her seat she walked round and climbed into his side of the booth and pecked him on the cheek.

“When I’m older I’ll have my own icecream shop and we”ll always have your favourite flavour pa.” She said adorably leaving Rishab in awe of his little daughter.

“Thank you sweetheart, I’d like that”

Back in the office Prerna and Mr Mehra are sat in the sofa area either side of a coffee table with file 1 open.

It looked like the first of 3 deals Anurag was hoping to make was buying out Union Printing press back in Calcutta.

The name of the printing press in it self was nostalgic for Prerna. “My father used to work for that press Mr Mehra.“

Mr Mehra could see Prernas eyes turn sentimental.

“He loved his work he always smiled when he talked about it, “unke akhon mein chamak hoti thi aur hoto mein muskaan jab bhi woh press ke bare mein baat karte the.” She hadn’t talked about her father to anyone in a long time. Not even Mr Bajaj.

“He’d come home with ink stained hands and vada pau off the street seller who would have used the press’s newspapers to wrap them up.”

Prerna was smiling as she talked about her father yet the way she missed him came through.

Mehra was a great listener but he also knew how to add positivity.

“There’s a great Indian street food place around the corner.. don’t know if there vada pau will be as tasty but I certainly love them, I’ll get us some for lunch” Mehra’s suggestion made Prerna smile.

Over lunch it was they talked more “Mr Mehra I want this deal, papa ke liye” she said in a determined tone. The thought of naming the press after her father was a great incentive.

Sure ma’am - said Mehra, suggesting this wasn’t out of her reach.

“Do you have any old contacts in the press maybe friends of your fathers?”

Prernas mind begins to focus with Mehras help.

Later that evening

Rishab feels Prernas hands circle his arms from behind him and her face rest on his back unexpectedly. He immediately paused what he was doing, sending a message over his phone to give thought to the signs his wife was giving off.

She only ever did such a thing when she needed comforting.

Her hands just about reached his chest stirred under his waistcoat. “Tired?” He asked her, getting back to his message on his phone.

For a moment she had no response she just wanted to be close to him.

“I feel like I’ve been thrown to the sharks again only this time don’t know how to swim” she said keeping her face rested on his back. She was referring to the challenge he’d set her

His eyes furrowed, her choice of words seemed dramatic but her distress apparent.

“Aap ko batchane ana hoga (You’ll have to come to my rescue)

“You need to save yourself from now on Mrs Bajaj” he said finishing off the email. Prernas hold on him didn’t really allow him to move so he let her be.

“Shayad ..(maybe) but I haven’t told you about this boss of mine”

Prerna said lightening the conversation making him smile too.

“business partner” corrected Rishab and Prerna sighed.

“Joh bhi ho ..” she said a little muffled against his back.

“Tall dark handsome is he?” Said Rishab to add to the play which made Prerna smile but also sigh. Now wasn’t the time to flirt.

“I’m worried about getting it wrong Mr Bajaj” she said in a more serious tone. Maybe not having to look into his eyes made her confession easier.

“I’m sure genuine mistakes can be forgiven” he said in his signature tone of voice. A little later he put his hand over one of Prernas that sat on his chest and kept it there.

It reminded her of what they shared beyond the office.

“What if I loose money..” She said not that she had lost any money but she worried about that too.

“It wouldn’t be the end of the world” he said confidently like money was insignificant and it was when it came to her.

He was so sure and she wasn’t she sighed and concluded she needed to speak to her mother.

“Ma se baat karni hai” (I need to talk to mom)

“Baat ya skiayad Mrs Bajaj?” He said turning to her now she’d let go off him and was walking towards the shower.

“Dono” (Both”) she said from a distance.

“She’s on my side” says Rishab to himself as he picks up the phone to Mehra.

Edited by jagrutid - 4 years ago