Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UmeraT thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I feel a deep sense of pain watching this scene https://www.instagram.com/p/CAPu0NsBdUK/?igshid=xbf7vt3cff2q because it was something I had craved for and was so excited but I remember people cribbing about how Ishita conceived out of the blue and see what happened ultimately? She miscarried. Too much pain for me to handle. I hate the creatives. 💔

UmeraT thumbnail

I distinctively recall watching the precap obsessively. In fact downloading it. The one in which Ishita breaks the news of their miracle baby to Raman

"Humara bacha mere peth mein hai" 😒💔

Why did the creatives do this? It breaks my heart as an IshRa loyalist. I love them way too much to see them in any pain.

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: UmeraT

I distinctively recall watching the precap obsessively. In fact downloading it. The one in which Ishita breaks the news of their miracle baby to Raman

"Humara bacha mere peth mein hai" 😒💔

Why did the creatives do this? It breaks my heart as an IshRa loyalist. I love them way too much to see them in any pain.

To give screenspace to bestie in unnecessary way 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

UmeraT thumbnail

Originally posted by: ght_shona_4evr

To give screenspace to bestie in unnecessary way 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

💔

Word Count: 0

UmeraT thumbnail

I don't know why the writers did so much injustice to Ishita.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CASz0cmBWsB/?igshid=1u4tt3h8a56dk

When she discovers that she is pregnant, she prays for everything to go well so that she can give this happiness to Raman. However, upon miscarrying she behaves so cold and detached. Wth.

Edited by UmeraT - 4 years ago