Vidya

An Episodic Review of 53rd Episode of Vidya (20th November)

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi All,

I am back with my summary and Episodic review for 53rd episode(20th November) of Vidya. 

The Episode starts with dancers performing on stage, vivek comes in disguise of Sardar, he greet vidya, she understood, she greet him back and let him in but when tries to talk, she leaves angrily. 

She is still angry, not easy☺

One little girl tries to take food but goon didnt allow, that one tried to take food from the plate that was thrown as thrash, vivek sees and worried, vidya stops the girl, get food for her and kanni, ask them to have. vivek sees it.

Sad for the kids.

Nanku's men fix bombs. Ranjana and nanku enjoy dance and nanku says a special guest is called and Sara khan comes and dances on a peppy number.

Vivek tells its time to expose nanku and with his shirt button camera, he captures all, kids working, drinks served, dancing and all. he was like, none is saying anything bcoz of fearing nanku. A boy who was clearing the glasses and plates , fell down and he got hurt in removing glasses from there. vivek sees it, worried and tells, sorry i am helpless, i couldnt help you now but now nanku's days will be counted.then he goes inside school building.

Again poor kids suffering, he got all in his camera now but after the danger nanku planned executed,  what remains have to see.

Avtaar asks whats happening, dadi tells she will tell. kalindi refuses to say anything and stop dadi too, thinking how nanku blackmailed using ammaji and he asks avtaar too to leave from there, bcoz nanku is on a spree to kill., he may kill you too. Avtaar was like, 'you too' means who else is going to be killed. he ask them to tell him , so that he can do anything to stop so that they dont regret it later. kalindi finally gives in and tells, nanku has planned to kill vivek with this fake terrorists drama and it isnt ranjana bday today. he faked it to kill vivek. Avtaar shocked. 

So he knew now.  will these three be able to do something  , will avtaar be of help,have to wait and see.

vivek comes near vidya , he tries to talk but she again avoids him angrily, he was like sorry and tries to explain himself, she says dont waste your time in talking to a irresponsible girl  , go and do your work and leaves. vivek calls vidyaji..

Vivek ji next time be careful before you let out a word carelessly that you regret later, Teacher ji remembers all and grasps fast. And her valid angry doesnt go off easily it seems. 

Here kalindi asks to do something .Avtaar tries to call vivek and inform..when he was about to tell vivek..jagat hits him and vivek was like why avtaar phone is switched off. 

I was like he too got hit 😏

The terrorists arrive at school and start firing , all shocked , panicked and running around. kids run to vidya. those men threaten people over there and they point gun at nanku telling he is village head right, and threatens. vivek signs vidya.A terrorist comes near vidya, she asks to leave the kids to go and have them as hostage. that men tells them to shut up.  

They arrived, what awaits , who will be hurt.

Jagat throws water on Avtaar, Avtaar was tied to a chair. Jagat asks avtaar, vivek is new but he belongs to this village, yet doesnt he knew the nature of Nanku.. how dare you came here. And he tells the plan was already started by nanku singh, switches on the tv and there were news about the terrorist attack and hostage held at school. Avtaar, kalindi and ammaji see it with shock.

Avtaar is tied up but as per spoiler pics he will somehow find way to escape i think.

Here in vidya home too, all see news ,dharma is shocked.. vidya bro was like if she is in trouble, how we will get money.

As i told their maternal home cross limit than her inlaws in selfishness.😏😏😏

Nanku asks the terrorist to leave his village ,take him and he will give whatever he wants. terrorist tells the government doesnt pay heed to them.so had to do this. nanku pleads to leave his sister, ranjhana recalls how nanku instructed the fake terrorist men to leave ranjhana first in name of she getting aid from outside and smiles.Nanku thinks now vivek will die.

So as we thought, they are his men and he staged this terrorist  drama to kill vivek, will he be able to, how vidya-vivek tackle it, who will get hurt, more ques intriguing.. lets see

Precap :

Vidya tells instead of kids kill her, vivek remove his disguise and tells stop it, if you want to kill someone, kill me and leave others. Nanku smiles. 

P.S. will soon post the episode caps in thus thread.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wednesday epi pics:)