An Episodic Review of 52nd Episode of Vidya (19th November)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi All,

I am back with my summary and Episodic review for 52nd episode(19th November) of Vidya. 

Sorry for the delay. :) 

Vidya waits for vivek and thinks why hasnt he come yet. Vivek gets ready to be in disguise. Avtaar calls and tells, nanku could have kept his bday party in his home but why he chose school it means he is planning to  trap you . vivek says he will stay alert and you go and check at nanku home.

Will Avtaar be of help and find out whats brewing in.have to see.

Nanku sees stuff unloaded from truck, he went it took those bombs and told his men that everything should go as per plan and even vivek ashes shouldnt be got for last ritual.

So as we expected by means of terrorist  drama he wants to kill vivek.

Vivek comes in disguise, the men outside gate doesnt allow him, he tells he knows vidya but vidya fail to recognise him. Henchmen send him back.

that was actual good one☺ he was like dont you recognise me and she was like who the hell is he, i dont know you☺

vivek was worried why she isnt recognising him. And what he can do. he sees a man selling balloons.

Avtaar meets jagat at nanku home, jagat manages to send him back. While coming out ,avtaar sees dadi  in balcony walking. he thought , the one in coma cant walk..need to find out.

So avtaar became jasoos now☺

Vidya is worried and angered seeing kids working and girps dancing going on there. Ranjana tells nanku, vivek may not come, nanku tells he will definitely come and die here.

he is so sure, will vidya dream come true, vivek will be hurt or someone or vidya herself has to be seen.

Avtaar thinks he should talk to kalindi and ammaji, so gets into the house stealthily.

Vivek again comes in disguise of a old man, this time too henchman outside gate stop him, vivek says he knows vidya ji, vidya refuses to recognise him again.. enchman was like are you playing to get inside, vivek tells, I said I know her, she doesnt and her fil has got a heart attack, he came to inform that. she is shocked and she rushes out to her house.

Again she not recognising him was ☺ but he managed to get her out.

Here Avtaar get into the house, kalindi and dadi are worried, cries how to stop all this, Avtaar reaches there and says ammaji, they see him and shocked. kalindi asks how come you are here.

So Avtaar is here snd knew ammaji is back from coma. will these three be of help to vidya-vivek. can they acheive it. have to see.

vidya rushes, vivek follows, she asks why are you following, vivek removes the beard and all, vidya was like vivek ji , he says, yes uts me and scolds her for not having sense/brain to understand its him , and bcoz of her twice he last the chance to get in and he had to lie too bcoz of her which he hate the most. he was like ,ok i understand you did this bcoz of your blind faith right , how can you be so irresponsible.

Omg, he misunderstood her and he was on and on. I can understand his disaapointment , two times not recognised☺ but he should give a pat on his shoulder that his disguise getup was so good😁😁.. ok jokes apart he was anger at her bcoz of his dissappointment and thinking she didnt allow him inside due to her dream.

Vidya tries to leave angrily, he was like after doing mistake, you cant hear it too. she tells back that  she was waiting for him only at gate, yes he told he will come in disguise but havent told in what avtaar he will come. if told she would have let him in And she further tells you doubt my intention of help right but I help you bcoz you are good man and your intentions are good. I knew i make mistakes but i am trying to rectify mine. Vivek says sorry..she says leave it, ok next time when you come say jai durga maiyya , i will understand its you.And leaves from there. vivek looks on.

She gave him back nicely. used his words against him. said, no need to talk to irresponsible  person😁.. but she is right her, she doesnt know on which avtar he us coming in and had valid anger on him fir he accusing  her irresponsible.

Precap : 

vivek comes to party in disguise. Dancers were dancing on stage, terrorists arrives at place and point gun.

P.S will post episode caps soon in this thread.