•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I didn’t think of how they could possibly end s1 but I must say that the episode was beautifully done. From the music to the emotional aspects of it, I’m impressed. I’d have personally changed a few things. Like maybe having babita at least face her daughter and watch her go rather than the image of her turning  being the last image of her that mini sees and the last image babita seeing as the back of mini.i would have also liked to see hs and mini embrace, but I don’t think he could have done so without babita the blaming him in some way (as much as he would like to be her father, she’s babitas daughter not his so there are restrictions and he has to put his marriage first).  But alas, this is the way they’ve decided to take things. 

A bit of a sore topic I know cos many are disappointment (myself included) but we can’t change something that’s out of our control and should rather focus on how awesome it was. 

So onto season 2.... the precap looks heartbreaking but interesting (to me) and I’ve seen quite a bit of buzz online (SM, YouTube etc) in the wait for s2. Will anyone on here be giving it a go? 

Originally posted by deefy89

I didn’t think of how they could possibly end s1 but I must say that the episode was beautifully done. From the music to the emotional aspects of it, I’m impressed. I’d have personally changed a few things. Like maybe having babita at least face her daughter and watch her go rather than the image of her turning  being the last image of her that mini sees and the last image babita seeing as the back of mini.i would have also liked to see hs and mini embrace, but I don’t think he could have done so without babita the blaming him in some way (as much as he would like to be her father, she’s babitas daughter not his so there are restrictions and he has to put his marriage first).  But alas, this is the way they’ve decided to take things. 

A bit of a sore topic I know cos many are disappointment (myself included) but we can’t change something that’s out of our control and should rather focus on how awesome it was. 

So onto season 2.... the precap looks heartbreaking but interesting (to me) and I’ve seen quite a bit of buzz online (SM, YouTube etc) in the wait for s2. Will anyone on here be giving it a go? 

Me. Curious to see how they take ahead the story.

Originally posted by Disha.Sharma

Me. Curious to see how they take ahead the story.

As am I. I didn’t understand much of the precap (it comes without subtitles) but it seems as tho mini hasn’t kept in touch. This also means she’s yet to find out about the deaths or her sister 😳

Dont tell me babes-hs die to take minnie from manali  on the road.

That will kill minnie.

But we know already how much of a sadist kk is.They like torturing minnie thus keeping   everything minnie centric.

I guess minnie is reason for their death.  

Originally posted by Itsflora

That will kill minnie.

But we know already how much of a sadist kk is.They like torturing minnie thus keeping   everything minnie centric.

This will be the worst 😳

Lol.

Its all about Bacheri Mini all the time. Even in her dream she was like  I am right all the time, and have dealt a bad hand in cards. 

Now it will be Bacheri Mini the Great who will again give wings to her younger Sister, like she gave her Babes and all her dreams and Career will be destroyed and poor Arya will get the blame.

Yes I think they are going to fetch Mini when the Accident happens.

Originally posted by Itsflora

That will kill minnie.

I have the same fear. But m sure they will send Minni on a guilt trip, thus giving her a reason to take d responsibility of Arya.

I thought the episode was good. gripping. It reminded me more of a movie than an episode in a serial for some reason. Watching it tho and seeing AD, I wonder if paridhi fell out with the production house. 

It’s not quite the patiala babes we are used to, it really does feel like a season 2. Ashnoor has done a brilliant job with the acting imo. I’m excited to see where this goes 

Originally posted by Disha.Sharma

I have the same fear. But m sure they will send Minni on a guilt trip, thus giving her a reason to take d responsibility of Arya.

@itsflora See, I told u!! Wahi ho raha hai jiska dar tha.

Edited by Disha.Sharma - 4 years ago

Originally posted by deefy89

I thought the episode was good. gripping. It reminded me more of a movie than an episode in a serial for some reason. Watching it tho and seeing AD, I wonder if paridhi fell out with the production house. 

It’s not quite the patiala babes we are used to, it really does feel like a season 2. Ashnoor has done a brilliant job with the acting imo. I’m excited to see where this goes 

So true🖒