An Episodic Review of 50th Episode of Vidya (15th November)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi All,

I am back with my summary and Episodic review for 50th episode(15th November) of Vidya. Happy 50th Episode to the entire team of Vidya😊. Its been a good journey till here and many more to come

Sorry for the delay. Got up with meera's bday insta posts and some personal stuffs. planned to do a brief update since 2 to 3 epis are pending. But I used to end up in essays always☺.

•The Episode starts with basically  nanku asking his mom to listen to him, she refusing and he trying  to choke her to death. kalindi begs him and ranjhana, but no use, then he himself leave her. his mom gasps for breath, kalindi gives her water. Nanku warns thrm that his well being his important to him and ask jagat to make them be inside,tighten security and the info should go to vivek. jalindi hugs dadi and cries.

Evil Evil Nanku singh on the floor😱😨. He is ready to kill his mom and showed a demo..omg he is evil period and he himself told ,he is concerned about his well being alone. Poor Mom and wife of his. They are terrified as we are seeing Nanku's True Avtaar. Now what will they do

• Vidya home, vidya is cutting veghies, bablu cleaning lamp, avtaar having tea. vudya rells her concern abiyt she was asjed to welcome guests in english by nanku. Avtaar tells she will teach her. Vidya asks one by ine how to  welcome man, women, boy and girl. when avtaar, she get confused on the word' little ' having 2 meanings,she was like what kind of language is this, then avatar leaves asking her to be careful and if any help need call him.

This scene had it all❤.

Her cuteness, His sister love,smiles and then laughter from bablu and Avtaar.

Loved it. #Vidya learning english is always a treat to watch😊. And kudos to #Meera 👏  for having it so real,cute and heartwarming everytime

• Bablu and vidya leaves outside hearing someone coming in.. 

•Near school, Vivek spies on nanku's men and their activities. they get drinks crates placed in school and things needed for dancy party being unloaded there. Vivek hides and then he  records everything on video.

•its vidya's bro with his wife who came to ask for their share of vidya's salary. Dharma make fun with them sarcastically and tells, for 2 months, no salary has been credited on bank account . he also tells vidya to enquire on it . And ask them to come day after tomorrow as school is closed on eve of ranjana bday. her bro and his wife decided to stay back, get info and then go.

We knew she was stuck with in-laws who just see their own happiness but her maternal people crossed them in being selfish. I wish none get like that. Poor vidya, happy that she is confident now and can handle her own.

Inbetween all this,Dharma managed to bring laughter with his sarcasm👍😁

• Vidya meets vivek near temple, he shows the video and she is shocked to know even drinks are placed in school. then she tells vivek, kids were also invited to work but she wont allow. he asks her to allow to expose nanku's truth, she turns back disagreeing, he was about to hold her by shoulder and make her turn but remembers previous incident and refrain from touching her. he tells he will come in disguise and sge need to help him make a entry , if he is got, she should tell she is unaware of his plan, bcoz he doesnt want her to be in trouble.she prays to durga ma that they should be caught. he says he too pray same.

What can I say❤, This unconventional story of them and the equation between them day by day makes me love them more. It looks so good. He respects her emotions, she respects him a lot. And the journey happens with they looking so good together.❤ ●Thanks to them for choosing such a project that we get to see something thats real with realistic emotions onscreen and different from the lot. And not to forget ,the realistic portrayals each time from them are OnPoint👏👏❤

• Vivek was driving car and he applied sudden brake seeing a man coming infront of his. he get down to scold him. he was scolding him but that person took a gun and shoots vivek.

Its vidya's nightmare .she was panicked, got up, shocked to know its a early morning dream. so she was worried will truly something happen to vivek 

Emotional ones are her forte. No wonder she aced it to T. Only she could bring in a myraid of emotions in a single scene.

That panic on having the nightmare, totally being stressed on what she had dreamed,shocked to see its a early morning one,concerned on what will happen now, worried on will it became true, she just aced👏👏. Vidya's state was portrayed so well by #Meera👏

• Vivek comes to vidya home to meet vidya, dharma tells she is at temple . vidya is praying to god for vivek's well being  vivek come in , sits behind her and hear her praying and smile 

• Then she turns and gets to go , saw him, he asked her why was she praying lije tgat, is there any news about someone harming her. she tells about her dream. And tells she wont help him in this mission since his life is at risk.

he was like will you stop from helping me just bcoz you had a dream.he was like do you believe in all this and makes fun of her about her dream.She says , i am telling emotions, beiefts and you thought it as joke,its my belief, Durga maiyya wants to alert me. we seen some goons with guns are coming in the truck. And the screen ends on vidya-vivek in temple.

Do I have to say they are ❤ in their own way.She caught up in emotions/oldschool thoughts and he with his practical sense make a good duo with contrasting qualities. The way he was glad/happy at first seeing her praying for him💕 ,then teased her belief and dream☺, but she was already holded in by intense emotions inside.❤. Aww I am loving them.

precap:

vidya tells fine vivek ji, things will happen as you thought, I was wrong to think we had friendship  between us.

P.S. will soon post the episode caps on this thread.

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago