•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

So I guess the marriage proposal will be for Pari.  Both of them will be upset and then Pari blurting out her love for Yogi.  I could be wrong ... excited to watch the coming episodes.

I'm actually more curious of Yogi's feelings for Gunjan.  Was Yogi really in love with her because although he hasn't openly expressed his affection for Pari but he seems to be developing a soft corner for her.  He has moved on from Gunjan rather quickly whereas Gunjan is still struggling to move on.  Or it could be that he has closed his heart to her when she went ahead with her engagement with Roshan.  Hopefully there is some closure later on.

Originally posted by Sdaren

So I guess the marriage proposal will be for Pari.  Both of them will be upset and then Pari blurting out her love for Yogi.  I could be wrong ... excited to watch the coming episodes.

I'm actually more curious of Yogi's feelings for Gunjan.  Was Yogi really in love with her because although he hasn't openly expressed his affection for Pari but he seems to be developing a soft corner for her.  He has moved on from Gunjan rather quickly whereas Gunjan is still struggling to move on.  Or it could be that he has closed his heart to her when she went ahead with her engagement with Roshan.  Hopefully there is some closure later on.

even I hope there is some closure later... 

For me it felt infatuation... 

It just my pov.. 

They need to show a proper closure as sometimes it feels like both Gunjan & Yogi havent really moved on...But yes I would say there wasnt much more emotional connections like with Pari frop Yogi's side when he was with Gunjan. All je could say it was that Gunjan was the most beautiful & sweet girl. For me he was smitten by her beauty and the fact that both families know each other and both youngsters had a disablity I guess if had an impact...Of course Gunjan was his past, she was a part or his life but no more and yes it would affect him this happens with any of us. But Yogi's destiny is in somewhere else, his true soulmate is Pari someone with whom he is emotionnaly connected and yesterday he was admiring her beauty right just like in the precap for tomorrow...The start of something new. ☺️

Originally posted by rishani77

They need to show a proper closure as sometimes it feels like both Gunjan & Yogi havent really moved on...But yes I would say there wasnt much more emotional connections like with Pari frop Yogi's side when he was with Gunjan. All je could say it was that Gunjan was the most beautiful & sweet girl. For me he was smitten by her beauty and the fact that both families know each other and both youngsters had a disablity I guess if had an impact...Of course Gunjan was his past, she was a part or his life but no more and yes it would affect him this happens with any of us. But Yogi's destiny is in somewhere else, his true soulmate is Pari someone with whom he is emotionnaly connected and yesterday he was admiring her beauty right just like in the precap for tomorrow...The start of something new. ☺️

Exactly, he was infatuated with Gunjan's Beauty. What made him go after Gunjan the first time he saw her was her appearance. Yogi knew nothing about Gunjan for him to fall for her and vice versa. Their relationship was bland. Gunjan just saw a handsome guy that liked her, and that was enough for her. They were merely infatuated with one another and both families including Yogi & Gunjan just saw this as the only way to find love due to their disabilty. 

To summarise the above; there is no shortcut for love. 

Now I could go on a tangent and tell you why YoRi is love and not infatuation but I know thats not necessary. 

Originally posted by rishani77

true... Disability played great impact in yogi and gunjan case... Not just them but there family too....