•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks! Apparently Prakash is angry with Yogi...WU plz as hindi is not my monther tongue. Thanks a lot! 

Edited by rishani77 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by rishani77

Thanks! Apparently Prakash is angry with Yogi...WU plz as hindi is not my monther tongue. Thanks a lot! 

sorry if i get this wrong as my hindi also is not so good ðŸ˜†

the gist of it is Prakash is angry with Yogi for going out without telling anyone...apparently only Pari knew where he went...and I think this is raising questions within the family about YaRi...like why Pari these days seem to be an accomplice or Pari knows more about Yogi's coming and goings more than the family these days or something like that. On the other hand, Yogi feels awkward after Pari blurts out she loves him because everything is still new and the break up also is till fresh I think...as well as he's confused with his own feelings

Edited by braich_gal - 4 years ago

Originally posted by braich_gal

sorry if i get this wrong as my hindi also is not so good ðŸ˜†

the gist of it is Prakash is angry with Yogi for going out without telling anyone...apparently only Pari knew where he went...and I think this is raising questions within the family about YaRi...like why Pari these days seem to be an accomplice or Pari knows more about Yogi's coming and goings more than the family these days or something like that. On the other hand, Yogi feels awkward after Pari blurts out she loves him because everything is still new and the break up also is till fresh I think...as well as he's confused with his own feelings

Thanks yaar also bad signal @ work so couldnt watch it properly.