Hypocrite Mahira Sharma

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

She said ehsan faramosh to Asim.....I dont know what she did too asim except cheering up 🤷‍♀️

But who is the real ehsaan faramosh here....

Himanshi rightly said about her self centered and self obsessed lady

Edited by sahisri - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I wanted aarti leaving but now I think mahira should go with her annoying voice, self centered and can’t be trusted 

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

"The pot calling the kettle black " - suits her. 

I am waiting for the moment she ditches Paras too. She is a snake and the snake will always bite. Honestly, I don't want Rashmi & Devo to remain in that group anymore. Somehow they should change the dynamics of the house. What's the use of staying in a group where you won't be preferred ever ? Some are justifying Mahira's doglapan by telling that it would benefit the group if Vishal joins them. LOL!! It would benefit Mahira only not the whole group cz Mahira will cry foul and will throw tantrums to save her and later she will be like "you were never my priority". A known enemy is better than a fake friend. 

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiiny

"The pot calling the kettle black " - suits her. 

I am waiting for the moment she ditches Paras too. She is a snake and the snake will always bite. Honestly, I don't want Rashmi & Devo to remain in that group anymore. Somehow they should change the dynamics of the house. What's the use of staying in a group where you won't be preferred ever ? Some are justifying Mahira's doglapan by telling that it would benefit the group if Vishal joins them. LOL!! It would benefit Mahira only not the whole group cz Mahira will cry foul and will throw tantrums to save her and later she will be like "you were never my priority". A known enemy is better than a fake friend. 

👍🏼

Very true, well thought of, I can’t agree any less. 

MoDada thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I so hope she is nominated and evicted this week really cannot stand her screaming ......

Originally posted by: Priya9.

👍🏼

Very true, well thought of, I can’t agree any less. 

Edited by MoDada - 4 years ago
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I wanted aarti leaving but now I think mahira should go with her annoying voice, self centered and can’t be trusted 

sach mein...Arti is 100 times better thn this ungrateful girl

Arti ko doormat kaho ya kuch bhi lekin hamesha apne frnds ke saath hoti hai 

#BBTrophyLeKeAanaArti

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoDada

I so hope she is nominated and evicted this week really cannot stand her screaming ......

I watched the episode to see what happened - it’s fair enough we have expectations from friends, but they are not always fulfilled for whatever reasons. I guess, I wouldn’t want her evicted just in account if this, Rashmi had no answers to Mahiras questions. So essentially they are all coming out of a group ..