Shefali is darkhorse of this season

Posted: 4 years ago

Tbh I think she's got the backing of Salman Khan and I think she might be one of the finalists. She's a very shrewd gamer in the house and has got decent fan following too

Yes Salman praised her a lot today.  She can be one of the finalists. Among the wild cards I see shefali and vishal going into top 6. 

Jab Tak BB ki Kripa hai tab tak thik hai. BB can really put Her / Sana / Aasim / Sid ( BB's Fantastic Four ) plus Rashmi in nomination soon... It will really be interesting to see who will be out from Shifali or Sana. My feeling is people are after Mahira to go out. She will be a surprise package ...

Maza toh tab ayega thoda sa zabardast wala evition or nomination ho.. Kaffi onesided game hai. Seriously BB should really show other side of coin. Imagine if all Rashmi gang are out. And only BB's Ladla group is left for final ( 2-3 weeks) Tab kya hoga.....

She’s creepy to be married and still obsessed and proud of an ex boyfriend 

She is the vamp of this season. That's all I will say with all her dialogues. 

Shefali is doing better than expected.She knows her game.

She definitely has a very regressive mindset but she is not alone in that.There are many in the house who express such regressive thoughts. 

She  reminds me of Barbie doll though.

I do not like her for her regressive thoughts but yes have to accept the fact that she is really playing well and has the potential to go ahead. 

A dark donkey mistaken to be a horse smiley36 

Originally posted by HoneY_BeE

She is the vamp of this season. That's all I will say with all her dialogues

expressions bhi vamp wali deti hai😆

Originally posted by hasini009

expressions bhi vamp wali deti hai😆

Yes how can I forget the expressions. She will soon seen in ekta's serial as vamp!!!