Devo sitting on Shukla’s lap

Posted: 4 years ago

I am sorry but this was just pathetic pathetic and pathetic. I didn’t find anything cute in this. I mean just few weeks ago Devo was calling him lazy magarmach and me too and all. He character assassinated her with ‘ Chipak ke sone’ wala comment and  now she is sitting in his lap😡. Nothing can be worse than this. Devo doesn’t know where to put limit to this. It should have only been to counter his aggressiveness . But initiating this closeness with some one you clearly hated a week ago it’s just pukish.

Yeahh..damn i remember now..shukla has sl*t shamed her abt chipakke sona and still nt making a connection thing and devo went and sat on his lap.

Dis is wat bb wanted , harem of mcp bb , bb for their fixed winner destroy everything ,devo bashing sukla, knife warning to sal,bb team were ignored when she flirting with sukla , seems she thrown some biscuits to bb kutte 😴💤 .rashmi is positive influence on her , rash shown guidance to her when she needed as a frd . if fixed y all dis bakwaz n even script is not interesting n not give freedom n let play d players just laadla n their forced script , bakwas , boring 😴💤

Shukla was holding her like his wife during waxing.

All this after so much hatred.

She is ruined now no hope for her. She is making a bad image for herself in viewers eyes.

Originally posted by Riseofaliens

Yeahh..damn i remember now..shukla has sl*t shamed her abt chipakke sona and still nt making a connection thing and devo went and sat on his lap.

Exactly. I mean in the previous seasons  even those who do showmance have never gone this far. 😆. I mean sitting on his lap matlab bahut zyaada ho Gaya.

The only people who should sit on laps are kids on their parents or grandparents laps....otherwise it looks very cheap....whether it is a girl on boy's lap like Debo-Sid....a boy on girl's lap like Paras-Mahira or girl on girl's lap like Rashmi-Mahira....Boy on boy hasn't happened yet as far as I remember....that nain mattakka was ok but this was not.

Originally posted by Sabhayata

Exactly. I mean in the previous seasons  even those who do showmance have never gone this far. 😆. I mean sitting on his lap matlab bahut zyaada ho Gaya.

yeahh..devo josh mn hosh kho baithe and forgot evrything..actually i think she likes sid somewhere which is also one of the reasons for this stupid act.

Kal boley gi apna favorite dialogue k Shukla ji gobar kha ker ayen hain ... Bechara ship ek haftey mey hi doop gya

Exactly..it's getting too much  . Not funny at all😕