Bigg Boss 13

Bigg Boss 13 - Daily Discussion Topic - 17th Nov 2019 -Weekend Ka Vaar

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread.

- Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 13

Do not bring contestant's personal lives/history in this thread.

Do not bring previous season discussion in this thread.

- Comparison won't be allowed as per the forum rules. So better keep the discussion limited to individual performances.

- You are not allowed to spam this thread. Only healthy discussion will be entertained.

Do not post any social media content to the DDT, whether that is tweets, IG updates, articles, or any other form of SM content. Use the social media thread, ATs, or main forum for such discussions.

- As this show involve celebs, your views are bound to differ from others as everyone will support their favourite celebs. Having said that please refrain from insulting or using derogatory words against any contestant/anchor. However you are free to criticize provided it falls under constructive criticismLearn to ignore and use report button when you see someone crossing his/her limit.

- For additional rules please read Bigg Boss 13 - Rules

- For any assistance or complaint contact munnihyderabadMinionitemnx12, or devashree_h

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hellow :)

Namastey , Salam. 

#EntertainmentQueenShehnaaz is rocking on Twitter ðŸ¥³

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi_

Hellow :)

Namastey , Salam. 

#EntertainmentQueenShehnaaz is rocking on Twitter ðŸ¥³

Haan ðŸ¥³

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hey all. Sana Shukla Debo FTW🥳. 

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Before the show starts - 

Does anyone else think that this season’s WKW script is full of nonsense? I’m not talking about biased grilling which has been there for a while, I’m talking about illogical bakwas. 

For example - on the WKW where Salman was talking about the delivery task, remember when he spoke to Shukla and Rashmi and asked them why they didn’t try to convince one another? Like what? Why ask for the impossible? smiley37 Shukla can’t even bring himself to say sorry when he causes Rashmi to drop utensils that he himself had been using. 🙄😂

In this WKW, Salman was questioning Khesari about being serious as a captain?

The two teams decided to fill up Asim’s and Arhaan’s tunnel because if their efforts were split then the chances of the opposing member (Asim/Arhaan) coming out and ejecting one from their side, was definite. And with Vishal, it was possible but not known what he would do. 

What exactly do BB think Rashmi & Khesari could’ve done more of? Begging Vishal? Other than beg Vishal not to take them out, what else is there? And why would that make the task more interesting? 😂

And how could Arhaan be a contender? If their team had split their efforts and Shukla team had concentrated on blocking Arhaan, there was no chance for him at all.

I’m not sure why the contestants don’t question the logic of what Salman is telling them, maybe they’re fed up. The one whose questioning them always looks fed up. Kya season yaar 😂

Edited by Sakina3 - 4 years ago
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Mahira ki mumy said meri shadi huyi ti jab 13 saal ki ti 17 me aayi tab Mahira huyi yes me Sid se chhoti hu ðŸ˜†

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

😭 arhaan jaega 

Nachiketj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakina3

Before the show starts - 

Does anyone else think that this season’s WKW script is full of nonsense? I’m not talking about biased grilling which has been there for a while, I’m talking about illogical bakwas. 

For example - on the WKW where Salman was talking about the delivery task, remember when he spoke to Shukla and Rashmi and asked them why they didn’t try to convince one another? Like what? Why ask for the impossible? smiley37 Shukla can’t even bring himself to say sorry when he causes Rashmi to drip utensils that he himself had been using. 🙄😂

In this WKW, Salman was questioning Khesari about being serious as a captain?

The two teams decided to fill up Asim’s and Arhaan’s tunnel because if their efforts were split then the chances of the opposing member (Asim/Arhaan) coming out and ejecting one from their side, was definite. And with Vishal, it was possible but not known what he would do. 

What exactly do BB think Rashmi & Khesari could’ve done more of? Begging Vishal? Other than beg Vishal not to take them out, what else is there? And why would that make the task more interesting? 😂

And how could Arhaan be a contender? If their team had split their efforts and Shukla team had concentrated on blocking Arhaan, there was no chance for him at all.

I’m not sure why the contestants don’t question the logic of what Salman is telling them, maybe they’re fed up. The one whose questioning them always looks fed up. Kya season yaar 😂

Extremely third class scripting on WKW episodes. I don't understand who is in charge of these WKW episode scripts. He/she must be sacked ASAP. 

Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Manu.punjabi said arhaan se milna ho to review deke ise bulaya hai plus Rashmi ka manager bi hoga waha media manager😆

Nachiketj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rock-Star007

Mahira ki mumy said meri shadi huyi ti jab 13 saal ki ti 17 me aayi tab Mahira huyi yes me Sid se chhoti hu ðŸ˜†

Oh she was indeed Balika Vadhu. ðŸ˜³