Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka!

Positive V/S Negative Of show

PhineasFerb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Let's make both points regarding the show. For me

Positive-Vfx

2) Crisp story line till now (minus minor gleeches) 

3) No shivani shirali🤣

4) Vikram, Aditi needs little improvement. Supporting cast is nice too. Dadi needs to tone down a little. 

Negative-Typical gul romance scenes (I am really fed of them now) 

Edited by PhineasFerb - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Positive

1. Concept of protectiveness between FL and ML

2. FL is not abla amd always needing help. She will eventually learn to be powerful herself

3. The magic presentation- spells, Bazigar and setting

4. USP of jodi is care and concern (and not tashan thankgod) - rare to find these days

5. Handling of plots and direction of story- positive and full of hope, they proceed without sadistically handling the situation 

6. Costumes 

Sabse bade positive points - Aman's character and VFX

Negative-

1. Logic thoda idhar udhar hai

2. Borderline overdose of romantic scenes 

3. Typical MIL

Edited by Mannmohanaa - 4 years ago
chemgirl thumbnail

Pros

1. Crisp and different storyline

2. FL is a warrior princess 

3. Vikram Aditi chemistry

4. Good vfx for a ITV show

Cons

1. Typical characters. Mom who wants bade khandan kind bahu. Dadi who accepts FL immediately. Relative taking advantage of FL 's goodness. And so on.

2. Wahi same old romance

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Positives : Everything except what I'll mention in the negative ðŸ˜†

Negative : Very Bait-ish sort of intimacy which becomes borderline cringe at times, the same messy FL trope which I don't like much, some scenes need more intensity, MIL who does not have a brain

The Dori scenes, putting dupatta and all while she is all demure and shit. Cringe. ðŸ˜µ

When violence is shown,it should be addressed. Not forgotten. 

And ofcourse,something I still have a hard time accepting on ITV in general : forced marriage thing. Uncomfortable to watch. The hero degrading the heroine,putting her on house arrest. All that. Still hard to see. 

Improvement areas : Aditi's emotional scenes. She needs to stop shaking her entire body,stop heaving so much, stop swallowing literal air so much. Her emotional scenes have had zero impact on me. She needs to cry better with her eyes rather than her body. If there's an Aditi Fan here who is in touch with her,please give this constructive criticism to her. Her comic timing is great,she is good most of the time except crying and emotional scenes. 

PS : Vikram is perfect as Aman but he needs a haircut ðŸ˜† He needs to style his hair like that episode where Roshni says 'aakhein cute hain iska matlab yeh nahin ki Jo chahe karoge'.

Other than that,am okay with the show. 

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This is a great thread.

Positives : VFX, Cinematography, Baazigar, Vikram, Raakh jinn cos she takes the story forward, lol. 

Focus on Roshan track, tracks have a good timeline.

Supporting cast, specially his siblings, Tabeezi, narration and punches like bada attitude deta hai.

Of course the title track of the show and chemistry, pace of the show.

Negatives : Typical traits like tawaif track, forced marriage, manhandling. Roshni's character..needs polishing, she acts way too childish, gets irritating sometimes, needs to improvise on emotional scenes.

Abrupt or overload of romance without the flow.

Typical mothers are villain traits..

Main one, though both leads gave great lectures on financial independence, both are jobless. No one does job. Will appreciate if they show an office track or Aman does some work.

Overuse of magic when not needed like signing a cheque or serving food.

Action sequences, cos I have definitely seen better.

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

U guys have put all the points which I had in my mind.... 

But the best thing about the show is the warrior princess and a strong FL not a abla nari.... And a sensible ML not always angry guy... And that too who is a jinn and human... 

And the super vfx... And the supporting cast... All the characters are awesome.... 

Edited by porankisrilata - 4 years ago
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Positive

Animation is good.

Hot ML and FL and their chemistry.

Liking the ninja style voodoos .

Action scene is nice.

Negative 

Typical MIL, Very boring.

Raakh jinn's terrible acting.

Roshni's dresses needs improvement sp for fight scenes. Some powerful designing is needed.

Aman throwing Rosh out and Rosh hiding his name etc........bahuthi terrible laga. Someone took you to death and you are hiding his name? Typical tortured bahuwali feeling aya than a fantasy story. Dadi finding her angel becoz she didn't complain also looked dumb. Mar khao baas uff na karo-------can't be a hero. Sp she knows nth . It looked bakwaz to me. THey could show her angry and later someone would tell her the story. Then she could feel some feelings/pity for him . But she instantly accepted a guy who almost killled her and dadi praised her for that ............just felt rubbish.

Too fast love story looking artificial and too cheesy. Only ML is dominating. FL is more like laath khane ki liye payda hua.

Not fond of ML+FL powerful. Sp before the character build up of FL. What will she do?die for Aman? Why? LOve? Kab hua? Kaise hua? IN such a short time? OMG!

Stupid dialogues of Roshni needs improvement.

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I forgot about the title track, yeah!!!

The biggest plus point 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

I forgot about the title track, yeah!!!

The biggest plus point 

Yo even I forgot to mention that's the reason which dragged me to watch the show.... And now that's my phone ringtone....

jmoyee200 thumbnail

Positive....... 

1-Dream land Story..nice.. 2- Baazigar 3-ML+FL chemistry lovely.. 4- Song Lovely title track.

Negative ...

1-so boring saas-bahu drama...2- boring Sautan drama