Parveen Is Coming Out Really Selfish!

Posted: 4 years ago

Yes! I have always tried to understand the point of Mothers in shows Because I feel mothers can never be selfish when it comes to their child and ITV has broken than belief quite a lot of time now. Being selfish isn't bad and I'm not going to judge anyone for it be it even mother but here, Parveen is totally blinded by the fact that Roshni is a dancer's daughter and has no value in front of her family and thus can't be Ayaana at all. I mean, really? Who said only elite girl will be Ayaana? Parveen is coming out selfish in a very bad way. All she cares is her reputation and perhaps her past. I saw that anger in her eyes when Aman took Roshni's name when he gained consciousness and not hers. She wants Aman to dance on her tunes (in a way) it seems. More than anyone, I'm annoyed of her!

Yup she seems very Jealous and possessive, the way she is behaving she can give tough competition to Mohini Basu.

Would her hatred change if she knows Salma is not Rosh's birth mother? Or would she start on parvarish taunts?

Originally posted by Indulekha00

Yup she seems very Jealous and possessive, the way she is behaving she can give tough competition to Mohini Basu.

Would her hatred change if she knows Salma is not Rosh's birth mother? Or would she start on parvarish taunts?

I can never understand her!

True! Very possessive and jealous

Originally posted by Octothorpe

I can never understand her!

True! Very possessive and jealous

Minor Ishwari tones from KRPKAB. I had major throwback moments to that show.

Yes she wants her son listening to her ONLY.

I too was wondering that when her tawaif image is sorted out, will she start loving her?

The fact that they aren't thoughtful while writing characters of mothers is awful. 

Originally posted by IAdoreYou

The fact that they aren't thoughtful while writing characters of mothers is awful. 

She has very thoughtfully been written this way🤣 I still have hopes that she will change for the better, soon. I don't think Smita Bansal would've taken up a negative role.

Originally posted by Indulekha00

Hi indu 

Itv seriously need to be changed here 

These thoughts 

Tawayaf faarishta kyun nai ho sakti

Parveen's Roshni Ayaana ho hi nahi sakti has to be the blindest line written ever ðŸ¤£

Woman, it's THIS VISIBLY CLEAR. You don't even have to open your eyes and look.🤣

Its spoonfed till your mouth. The kalis bloomed when she touched it. She saved Parveen. She also saved Aman. Ab aur kya chahiye ðŸ¤£

But no. I don't know what she's thinking lol.

Edited by Mannmohanaa - 4 years ago

Aman didn't wanna marry Ada - Parveen : You HAVE TO marry. For you. For US. Only Ayanah can save us. 

Roshni is Ayanah- Parveen : Get out of my home so that Jinn can come and screw us over eh? 

Edited by IAdoreYou - 4 years ago