•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Guys, since weekend pe YJHJK nahi aata so i thought of filling up my weekends with other shows of Vikram.

I started with his most recent show "Baarish"! I am writing this post after watching first 2 episodes. OMG! I was in for a shock...

He is in a hottie avatar there! πŸ˜‰β€οΈ So so different from our current Nawab. Aur kal na kisi ne ek post likha that she wants Roshni to apply "marham" to Aman so that he will have to take off his shirt! Just tune to Baarish episode 2!  He is full on displaying his physique...☺️ 

And one day we were pitying him for daily lifting and someone said this too that since he is not strong built like other ML's so it must be difficult for him! Guys, he really really got a very very strong mascuilne body!  Mast body banayi hai hero ne...❀️

He was awesome in barish..I loved the entire series...very simple and soooooo well enacted ...vikram , although he played heroines brother and a very cliche role of like 60s wala Bollywood movies, it's his character which made him adorable...non compromising, self respecting, intelligent ...n yes..he was hot hot hot 

Originally posted by _charu_

He was awesome in barish..I loved the entire series...very simple and soooooo well enacted ...vikram , although he played heroines brother and a very cliche role of like 60s wala Bollywood movies, it's his character which made him adorable...non compromising, self respecting, intelligent ...n yes..he was hot hot hot 

Abhi Tak toh I have seen only 3 episodes... And so far the series looks sweet and simple...

I started watching and continuing to watch just because of him... although he is not the main lead but His Highness ki appearance or screen presence main koi kami Nahi..😍

Main leads bhi achhe Hain but I am less interested in their story and more interested in knowing what he is upto! πŸ˜‰ and I guess he didn't have to try hard to play this role because he played pretty much himself in this serial... smart, intelligent,  self-respecting , no-nonsense, honest and straightforward guy! ❀️

I dint watch the series but have seen the trailer and few scenes.... Yes he looks hot in the series o think he has got hot head... Angry mode me aur bhi hot Lagta hai.... 

Will watch the series for sure for him.... 

I had watched Baarish ka trailer twice when it was released but I couldn't remember him being in there.

Anyways, watched it again. He gets married too, alongside SJ's character. I'm sure it's a good family drama. And he looks so cool in casuals!

Baarish that Alt balaji web series? 

I loved him in baarish, he played the ideal brother and did his part so well, and yeah he looked very handsome in the show, even his onscreen wife Shreya was full on fida on him, she played so many childish games to get him in her life, no wonder, the body did all the magic I guess🀣

Baarish is a nice show even though I didn't like the stupid ending, didn't make sense at all. I liked Asha and Vikram's performances even sharman was good but he looked exhausted and disinterested.

Originally posted by Mi-Amor

Abhi Tak toh I have seen only 3 episodes... And so far the series looks sweet and simple...

I started watching and continuing to watch just because of him... although he is not the main lead but His Highness ki appearance or screen presence main koi kami Nahi..😍

Main leads bhi achhe Hain but I am less interested in their story and more interested in knowing what he is upto! πŸ˜‰ and I guess he didn't have to try hard to play this role because he played pretty much himself in this serial... smart, intelligent,  self-respecting , no-nonsense, honest and straightforward guy! ❀️

You will.not be disappointed πŸ˜‰ As far as vikram is concerned.. I loved the entire series , it just ended abruptly kind of..still asha did a brilliant job along with vikram and sharman...while watching it , I just kept asking myself whyyy cant her itv characters be like these...