Patiala Babes

Disappointed

Reshmi.parekh78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

How a wonderful dream or a super story can be reduced to ashes...or completely get converted into a disaster ...PB is a perfect example...sometimes feel it was started by someone and in between a channel rival started writing the story ...as today’s PB is not evn 0.00001% close to what it was...while I watched it earlier..so I stopped watching PBS long back ...and happy that I did that ...I realised that the torture is not going to end earlier aswell and somehow felt that I am also responsible for the fact that the useless show has not ended as by watching it I am supporting the storyline...earlier I commented thinking my views aswell as views of other viewers which were similiar to mine ....would make the makers  and writers write better...they would change what they had spoilt to the beautiful version it was earlier... will take notice of views and show us what PBS was intended to show....and not show what they intended to ....for whatever might be the idiotic reason for which they ruined PBS only they knew it better...but that never happened ...it just worsened and then I realised no one is bothered of what we write ....however by watching this show we were not doing any good aswell hence simply stopped watching it ...but don’t know two days back suddenly became curious...hopes are always alive ...so felt it might have changed as been over a month that I stopped watching hence saw the last two episodes and my frustration only increased ...earlier I was irritated but these two episodes have really and completely disappointed me..just not able to understand why are they stooping to this level ...also do not know why is Paridhi Sharma is still there in the show ...should she not have quit long back after they ruined her character in this way...Paridhi if u ever read these posts I seriously want to know why are you still doing the show ...they have taken your character to another level...this seems to be some clone or robot who is being controlled completely...as a director or writer do I get a chance to ruin/spoil something to this extent ...are they fools...can’t they see what 80% viewers are seeing ...even actors...are they so dumb...will they just do whatever is written in their script..don’t they really go thru or feel those emotions as we feel them though we are mere viewers ....Paridhi’s character has been ruined ...first she changed from a good caring woman to a harsh insensitive Selfish and dumb lady ...But now she has become the perfect vamp who only thinks of herself ...who is the biggest enemy of her daughter ...only her happiness matters and no one else matters to her nor does her business makes any sense to her....snd she can stoop to any level to get what she wants be it at the cost of her husband’s happiness or her daughter’s happiness ...and this is the same daughter for whom she might have sacrificed anything and everything earlier ....who is this Babita ...for me she is a completely ruined character and a lady who has done plastic surgery like it happens in Ekta Kapoor serials ...where the hero dies and the villain enters the life of his close ones with the same face got thru plastic surgery... hope Babita is alive or maybe this is what might have happened ....as only then I can relate to this BABITA..they did not take any efforts to show a good bond between Hanuman Babita as first their love story or bond was cut short as what they wanted to focus on always was always the wonderful angel Mini the central character here and her super selfish mother Babita who is a vamp in this storyline ...always wanted to see the bond between mother daughter but it was ruined ...wanted to see family moments and the bond between HS Mini but even that was spoilt (sometimes they realise that and start a conversation between these two) but makes no sense as the bond we saw earlier was another level and now it is more like patch work ...wanted to see a wonderful bond between HS Babita ...but always see them arguing ...questioning the whole central storyline of second marriage ...they have raised a question on second marriage instead of showing a lovely bond between these 3 which was meant to encourage more ladies to take the step .....they showed that Babita Mini have turned into enemies after Babita’s marriage and Mini is always shown as the perfect girl who is a 19 year old with brains and heart of a 60 year old who is very caring ...extremely sensitive...extremely sacrificing ...extremely thoughtful...intelligent ...has selfless love for her mother and I can go on and on and Babita is a immatured insensitive selfish emotionless and I can go on and on...basically it is literally good vs evil where obviously good is Mini and evil is our own Babita ....pls do not mind the post and I also do not know what I am writing just like Paridhi does not know whether she is really performing or just acting as the script says so ...or maybe it is my disappointment which has taken full control 😃  ...though this is a smiley honestly  i  am not smiling...and I sincerely feel this needs to somehow reach these creators and actors...still hoping the forum is seen ...ideally do not agree that a forum can go unnoticed as these ppl are well aware of the forums where they can see max posts and get feedback on their shows ....but anyways surely Disappointed 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Dey hav totally ruined it to mke mini mahan nd butchrd Hs and babita sply babita hitting d lowest graph... paridhi hs left d shw she dint even shoot her last scene so she should hv dne dis long bk bt nevertheless m happy she just walked off frm d shw widout shooting her last

Jannavi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reshmi.parekh78

How a wonderful dream or a super story can be reduced to ashes...or completely get converted into a disaster ...PB is a perfect example...sometimes feel it was started by someone and in between a channel rival started writing the story ...as today’s PB is not evn 0.00001% close to what it was...while I watched it earlier..so I stopped watching PBS long back ...and happy that I did that ...I realised that the torture is not going to end earlier aswell and somehow felt that I am also responsible for the fact that the useless show has not ended as by watching it I am supporting the storyline...earlier I commented thinking my views aswell as views of other viewers which were similiar to mine ....would make the makers  and writers write better...they would change what they had spoilt to the beautiful version it was earlier... will take notice of views and show us what PBS was intended to show....and not show what they intended to ....for whatever might be the idiotic reason for which they ruined PBS only they knew it better...but that never happened ...it just worsened and then I realised no one is bothered of what we write ....however by watching this show we were not doing any good aswell hence simply stopped watching it ...but don’t know two days back suddenly became curious...hopes are always alive ...so felt it might have changed as been over a month that I stopped watching hence saw the last two episodes and my frustration only increased ...earlier I was irritated but these two episodes have really and completely disappointed me..just not able to understand why are they stooping to this level ...also do not know why is Paridhi Sharma is still there in the show ...should she not have quit long back after they ruined her character in this way...Paridhi if u ever read these posts I seriously want to know why are you still doing the show ...they have taken your character to another level...this seems to be some clone or robot who is being controlled completely...as a director or writer do I get a chance to ruin/spoil something to this extent ...are they fools...can’t they see what 80% viewers are seeing ...even actors...are they so dumb...will they just do whatever is written in their script..don’t they really go thru or feel those emotions as we feel them though we are mere viewers ....Paridhi’s character has been ruined ...first she changed from a good caring woman to a harsh insensitive Selfish and dumb lady ...But now she has become the perfect vamp who only thinks of herself ...who is the biggest enemy of her daughter ...only her happiness matters and no one else matters to her nor does her business makes any sense to her....snd she can stoop to any level to get what she wants be it at the cost of her husband’s happiness or her daughter’s happiness ...and this is the same daughter for whom she might have sacrificed anything and everything earlier ....who is this Babita ...for me she is a completely ruined character and a lady who has done plastic surgery like it happens in Ekta Kapoor serials ...where the hero dies and the villain enters the life of his close ones with the same face got thru plastic surgery... hope Babita is alive or maybe this is what might have happened ....as only then I can relate to this BABITA..they did not take any efforts to show a good bond between Hanuman Babita as first their love story or bond was cut short as what they wanted to focus on always was always the wonderful angel Mini the central character here and her super selfish mother Babita who is a vamp in this storyline ...always wanted to see the bond between mother daughter but it was ruined ...wanted to see family moments and the bond between HS Mini but even that was spoilt (sometimes they realise that and start a conversation between these two) but makes no sense as the bond we saw earlier was another level and now it is more like patch work ...wanted to see a wonderful bond between HS Babita ...but always see them arguing ...questioning the whole central storyline of second marriage ...they have raised a question on second marriage instead of showing a lovely bond between these 3 which was meant to encourage more ladies to take the step .....they showed that Babita Mini have turned into enemies after Babita’s marriage and Mini is always shown as the perfect girl who is a 19 year old with brains and heart of a 60 year old who is very caring ...extremely sensitive...extremely sacrificing ...extremely thoughtful...intelligent ...has selfless love for her mother and I can go on and on and Babita is a immatured insensitive selfish emotionless and I can go on and on...basically it is literally good vs evil where obviously good is Mini and evil is our own Babita ....pls do not mind the post and I also do not know what I am writing just like Paridhi does not know whether she is really performing or just acting as the script says so ...or maybe it is my disappointment which has taken full control 😃  ...though this is a smiley honestly  i  am not smiling...and I sincerely feel this needs to somehow reach these creators and actors...still hoping the forum is seen ...ideally do not agree that a forum can go unnoticed as these ppl are well aware of the forums where they can see max posts and get feedback on their shows ....but anyways surely Disappointed 

Paridhi Sharma leave the show very long back & they r showing her shots in these episodes I think that's the reason her part r very less in the whole episode just 5 - 10 minutes maximum

Edited by Jannavi - 4 years ago
Jannavi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Please anyone can ask to the production & writing department which type of mother they actually showing in the show because as I know one woman can fail as daughter, sister, friend, lover, wife, daughter in law BUT never can failed as mother 😔😔😔 Actually which society the writer staying that she saw the mother who actually is so selfish self centered not understanding her child it's really disappointing ☹️☹️☹️☹️

Mother is the one for whom her child comes first even before for herselves please correct ur concept of mother

Even if writer can't then please atleast see the live example of the lead actors where for Paridhi Sharma her son comes first wether in awards show, interview, or in the social post also 😊😊😊 she can also see the ashnoor mother who always stand with her daughter in any shoots party awards show 

Even after seeing the live example writer doesn't understand then it's really same on writer department for degrading the most important relation mother to this level 

Really really disappointed

Originally posted by: harshu27

Dey hav totally ruined it to mke mini mahan nd butchrd Hs and babita sply babita hitting d lowest graph... paridhi hs left d shw she dint even shoot her last scene so she should hv dne dis long bk bt nevertheless m happy she just walked off frm d shw widout shooting her last

Ok she left the show...was not known to me ...but then how are they telecasting these episodes as usually in daily soaps they just shoot 3 to 4 days episodes I feel ..whereas she was present in latest episodes aswell...is there any update on google ...but good if she did the same ...as they say Late Than Never 

Originally posted by: Jannavi

Please anyone can ask to the production & writing department which type of mother they actually showing in the show because as I know one woman can fail as daughter, sister, friend, lover, wife, daughter in law BUT never can failed as mother 😔😔😔 Actually which society the writer staying that she saw the mother who actually is so selfish self centered not understanding her child it's really disappointing ☹️☹️☹️☹️

Mother is the one for whom her child comes first even before for herselves please correct ur concept of mother

Even if writer can't then please atleast see the live example of the lead actors where for Paridhi Sharma her son comes first wether in awards show, interview, or in the social post also 😊😊😊 she can also see the ashnoor mother who always stand with her daughter in any shoots party awards show 

Even after seeing the live example writer doesn't understand then it's really same on writer department for degrading the most important relation mother to this level 

Really confused that if everyone feels the same thn how these ppl do not realise it...plus it is not that the storyline was like this before ...so what could be the reason to have this change ...since we can’t even say it was due to trps as am sure trps might have been good ...everyone loved this show earlier so do not understand the reason why they changed the story line from bad to worse to pathetic

harshu27 thumbnail

Ok she left the show...was not known to me ...but then how are they telecasting these episodes as usually in daily soaps they just shoot 3 to 4 days episodes I feel ..whereas she was present in latest episodes aswell...is there any update on google ...but good if she did the same ...as they say Late Than Never 

I dnt knw xactly bt wat i feel is she mute hv shot bank of epis previously only wen d ph calld both ps and ad dt der chrctrs were axed overnite ps stoppd shooting only ad continued...

Originally posted by: harshu27

I dnt knw xactly bt wat i feel is she mute hv shot bank of epis previously only wen d ph calld both ps and ad dt der chrctrs were axed overnite ps stoppd shooting only ad continued...

🤭 but good the characters were axed as maybe otherwise they would have continued working as many times I feel actors are puppets ...we really love them for the work they do but it is surprising how they keep acting evn after the storyline changes 360 degrees or have one show which has a brilliant storyline and another which makes no sense ....ideally these ppl should have not continued after the show was ruined ....and voiced their opinion ...

harshu27 thumbnail

🤭 but good the characters were axed as maybe otherwise they would have continued working as many times I feel actors are puppets ...we really love them for the work they do but it is surprising how they keep acting evn after the storyline changes 360 degrees or have one show which has a brilliant storyline and another which makes no sense ....ideally these ppl should have not continued after the show was ruined ....and voiced their opinion ...

Wat i feel is paridhi mite hv raise her voice regarding hw her chrctr was having a dwnfall cz in 1 or 2 ivs recntly she hd shwn her displeasure indirectly plus recnt article she said dt she was nt happy wid d way her chrctr was shaping... so i guess wen she mite hv raised her opinion it mite hv hurt ph ego plus d fanz on twttr as well were crticising tagging ph for spoiling babes chrctr i guess dis dint go well wid d ph nd so to favr her beti dey reduced d leads rather axed dm cumpletely just to glorify mini mahaan nd go fr s2

delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jannavi

All mothers are not unselfish. One only has to open the newspaper to see how many mothers (and fathers) fail their children in the most awful ways. Whether that's marrying the children off with no consent, or differentiated upbringing for a boy and girl child, stopping a girl's education because "what more does she need to know other than cooking and looking pretty anyway", or forcing children to keep quiet about sexual assault because "log kya kahenge". 

Mothers are human at the end of the day too. Let us not glorify their role as it puts undue pressure on women to conform to some great "ideal".