Vidya

An Episodic Review of 48th Episode of Vidya (13th November)

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi All,

I am back with my summary and Episodic review for 48th episode(13th November) of Vidya. 

Nanku laughs at vivek and greets vidya telling  their meet will now and then happen at school. he leaves with Ranjana.

•Nanku home, he does Aarti of ranjhana, dhol was playing , welcome her in, saying after her return shine as returned to house. praise her for doing what she did. Taunted kalindi to learn from Ranjhana  on how to be a tigress and scolded kalindi that bcoz of her he had 3 crore loss. He asks ranjhana what she wants . she asks him to sit.

kalindi was looking at them with disagreeing.seems one day she will turn to support right.

• Vivek was thinking about the happenings and is near pond, vidya comes there running and tells she couldnt do anything. vivek says she did a lot which none could have did but sadly system has corrupted people. And he tells he hate people who lies. vidya thinks to herself, sorry my intention was not lying to you, did that for kid's education, if i fail in the coming challenge, will tell the truth to you.

•He says, if nanku's mom regain conscious it could be if help. she asks what will happen now. he says enquiry will be made on him, and if proven wrong, he himself dont know what awaits.

• He asks her to be careful since he cant help her legally as he isnt DM anymore. she asks ,will you leave devgarh then and will not return back ever.

The way she asked,the expressions while asked😍..on point❤. This coming from her was a pleasant surprise for me❤. They arw becoming lovable and sweet in their own way.

•He tells her, he doesnt leave any unfinished business . he doesnt need law or force to punish nanku. he will do it by himself. vidya nods.

He is there to acheive his mission. lets see what awaits

• Ranjhana comes with plate, celeb bhai dhoj with nanku, tells he should always be in power,and be god of devgarh  that they exercise control always over people. Nanku blesses her and tells she will get same treatment what he gets. they get back official letters again appointing him as village head.

• Ranjhana tells that ,he could transfer vivek instead of suspension. Nanku tells then his revenge will be incomplete. for making vidya slap him, making his mom against hin, and making ranjhana go through what she did, i will transfer him to a place from where he cant be back.

Kalindi is shocked and looks on all the happenings there.

Basically they bloat about themselves and talk about revenge😁

• Vivek packs his stuff in office, PA asks what will he do now. vivek tells he need no power to clean the place, its his country and he will do it with courage. courage and intentions are important. PA says he is with him. Vivek tells, yes he too needs someone from work to knew the happenings and he will for sure send nanku to jail.

He again determined to work behind and make nanku punish ,and PA is with him too.

• Here Nanku tells, he wants to send me to jail, I will send him to a place from where he never returns back. hearing it Jagat says he is so happy.. Ranjhana asks what if mom regain conscious, nanku tells will try to make her understand and send her to pilgrimage , if she doesnt , then her ashes will reach the holy place.

Not surprised. they are capable of this.

• Vidya home. Avtaar warns vidya that all is again back to square one. Nanku has spoilt vivek's ..now dont know what awaits us and what Nanku will do. Vidya tells him that, if it was few days before, even she would be scared. but now fighting with nanku, her fear has erased. she will not let anything happen to vivek or devgarh.

Avtaar tells back that vivek can look after himself. you be careful,dont know what Nanku is upto.

•Vidya reaches school in morning. Happily greets the kid in entrance. In ground , she was glad to see kanni and students getting ready for prayer. Tripati stops them and tells no need for it now, asks them to go inside. Vidya tells them to continue. Kanni stucks inbetween like that day, vidya goes, helps and does the prayer with them like Vivek did that day.then she asks them to go to class. Kanni was like sorry i forgot, vidya smiles & tells its not your mistake, go to class.

• Tripati and Santhosh makes fun of vivek , taunt vidya for supporting him and praises nanku. vidya comes near them and tells, she doesnt want to reply them but then thought of telling.. she says, vivek is right , hence she supported him and that she will walk in the path shown by him and will try to run the school in that path  too.. she tells them,time isnt same always, yes we lost today but will win ,truth only wins at end.

Wow, this vidya is a treat to watch❤And all these scenes just showed how he has influenced her so much in these days and how omnipresent he was, in all her actions and thoughts.💕. As said I am loving their journey and the change of their equation happening, having its own pace❤

Precap :

Nanku at school telling about ranjhana bday celeb at school.

P.S. will try to post episode caps soon in this thread.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Uma,... appreciate you summary so diligently doing it.

Saw the insta she is looking pretty with the new hairstyle

The way she asked so innocently that if he will leave.was very sweet... her myrid change of expressions were bang on and after a  long seeing the confident Meera was good. None can match her expressions she just overshadows everyone.  

LuvSSever thumbnail

Wednesday Epi Pics:)