An Episodic Review of 47th Episode of Vidya (12th November)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi All,

I am back with my summary and Episodic review for 47th episode(12th November) of Vidya. 

•The Episode starts with Vidya reaching Nanku home. Kalindi asks why are you here. Vidya asks kalindi to apologise her for what she is going to do now but your husband hasnt left any other option for me. Kalindi was like ,now what he did,I cant understand.

vidya on her mission now.

•Nanku and Vivek in station. they argue over who was wrong. Nanku says, vivek removed him from village head position, framed cases against him,all for money.  He tells ,vivek is after vidya and he got her on his side too, vivek shouts not to speak ill of vidya.

•And vivek was blamed by ranjana for molesting too by making santhosh as witness. Santhosh comes and give statement in favour of ranjana, vivek thinks of that day incident. bro and sis act as if they are victims. Minister asks vivek, do you have anything to tell, they are keep on bringing witnesses against him. vivek tells once vidya comes, everything will be clear. Minister asks where is vidya.

Totally vivek is framed and in trouble. Nanku played his cards well. Now vivek totally caught up in  web, ranjana molestation blame also made.. how he is going to come out clean out of all this has to be seen.

• Vidya  takes nanku's daughter and run away. kalindi and men there in home run after her. kalindi asks to give her daughter back.Vidya gets on the railing to threaten that she will jump. she says nanku made her people pawn to have his way, now she will do the same. And she asks kalindi ,why are you still silent even after knowing they both are wrong. 

• Vidya tells kalindi  that she isnt like Nanku, doing this to your kid, I cant live, so I will also die. I will jump down along with your daughter.  Kalindi asks her to stop and tells her that she will do whatever vidya wants.

It was sad to see vidya like that but as she said she didnt had a option.

• Vidya says, she want Nanku to do as per her instructions. she asks kalindi to call Nanku and put on speaker.At station nanku was telling ranjana that vivek will get shocked on hearing vidya statement. nanku gets call, he tells he will call back later, kalindi tells their child is in danger and tells about vidya. Vivek and Nanku are shocked.

• Nanku tells that he will do as vidya says but nothing should happen to his daughter.

•Nanku calls jagat and asks to leave from there. jagat leaves after questioning. Nanku tears the false FIR and munni's mom false statements.Nanku tells  I will do what you say, whatever I did will confess, all these things thry lied, I made them say, I swear on my daughter, leave her now. 

Vidya did succeed in her attempt yo make nanku reveal truth but was she fully succcessful..nope :(

• Kalindi asks vidya to give kid now, vidya tells no, I have to talk to vivek, she asks him is all fine, he says yes. she tells dhe is coming to station now.

• Vidya comes down,apologised to kalindi and tells that hope she understand her and gave the kid and while vidya apologised and returned the kid to kalindi, kid holded her saree..she was in tears, kissed the kid, took her hand from saree and gave the kid to kalindi.  she leaves. the men there was about to go after vidya, Kalindi stops.

The way kid hold her, she kissed the kid, blessed kid, apologised and return back kid,it was ❤. vidya is ❤ ..And the way she walked back, indeed she is turning strong little by little.

• Vidya reaches station and give statement in favour of vivek, and apologise for taking this route to reveal truth. Trivedi accpets her statement. vivek tells yes ,nanku is wrong.

• Immediately Nanku offered a huge amount (1 crore) to trivedi. vivek was like you are doing wrong, approaching wrong side and asks inspector to get FIR, he gets, trivedi takes it.

•He comes near and asks nanku will you give me so much money  and saying that he himself tore the original FIR and accepted nanku offer.  Nanku and ranjana smile. vidya-vivek shocked.

•He asks for more money,3 crores and nanku says by evening he will get that.

•vivek spoke against tht tridevi and his act. Trivedi was like nanku have power in his hand and he is just settling his life after retirement by this. vivek hold him by collar. police tries to make him remove his grip.

Trivedi tells vivek is suspended immediately and  told enquiry on vivek will be held based on nanku's complaint. And he said nanku will be village head again and  told him official papers regarding that will reach soon.And ask them to leave. Nanku and ranjana leaves

Vivek and vidya are sad.

Poor vivek. still money and power has its way and that reality is again shown.Sad with vivek..but this might be a good break to bounce back ...lighter moments might come in, instead of seat edge moments. lets see

Precap :

Nanku tells since he is back, school will run as per his norms, and scholl will be holiday now and they will celebrate ranjhana bday in school And he tells big shots will come and vidya has to welcome them in English.

P.S : Will post the episode caps soon in this thread.