Posted: 4 years ago

Hope that we will have fun here. Really big fan of Jenny from first season and the Bepannah can say one of my fav shows. Waiting for season ❤

Can't wait to meet Maya once again.I 'm getting impatient 🙈.

Originally posted by Avika.Gor

Hope that we will have fun here. Really big fan of Jenny from first season and the Bepannah can say one of my fav shows. Waiting for season ❤

Hello dear 

Happy to see one more Jenny fan 

Even I am desperately waitng for the season

Originally posted by Fairooz

Can't wait to meet Maya once again.I 'm getting impatient 🙈.

Belivie me too. Dont like end of s1 she was great wirh Arjun. Hope for the best new season

Originally posted by Alexia_Wilson

Hello dear 

Happy to see one more Jenny fan 

Even I am desperately waitng for the season

thank u ❤ she is just a queen 👑👑 her acting goooooooood 👑👑👑

Originally posted by Avika.Gor

Belivie me too. Dont like end of s1 she was great wirh Arjun. Hope for the best new season

Yeah.Hope they don't mess up this season 😞.This time makers shouldn't make Maya kill any innocent.Killing any innocent or killing for minor fault ruins the beauty of Maya's character. Maya can punish her enemy as much as she want except killing.

Edited by Fairooz - 4 years ago

Yeah.Hope they don't mess up this season 😞.This time makers shouldn't make Maya kill any innocent.Killing any innocent or killing for minor fault ruins the beauty of Maya's character. Maya can punish her enemy as much as she want except killing.

I feel killing would happen but this time it will be only be the enemies

The beauty of Maya exist in her obsession be it love or hate.

her intensity while reacting to something her way of showcasing her emotions is what makes her even more attractive

Lastly how she carries herself as a true beauty with brains with a sadistic streak

I feel killing would happen but this time it will be only be the enemies

The beauty of Maya exist in her obsession be it love or hate.

her intensity while reacting to something her way of showcasing her emotions is what makes her even more attractive

Lastly how she carries herself as a true beauty with brains with a sadistic streak

I agree with you.actually I don't have any problem if maya kills her enemy like Ashwin.  but killing any innocent or killing for minor fault really bothers me 😭.what I was saying is she can punish one as much she want for minor fault without killing them.

But one thing,no matter what my love for Maya is constant.🙈

I agree with you.actually I don't have any problem if maya kills her enemy like Ashwin.  but killing any innocent or killing for minor fault really bothers me 😭.what I was saying is she can punish one as much she want for minor fault without killing them.

But one thing,no matter what my love for Maya is constant.🙈

Maya ke liye humara pyaar beyhadh aur uss keliye kuch bhi chalega

Maya ke liye humara pyaar beyhadh aur uss keliye kuch bhi chalega

yeah⭐️