An Episodic Review of 44th Episode of Vidya (7th November)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi All,

I am back with my summary and Episodic review for 44th episode(7th November) of Vidya.  

The Episode starts with Dharma telling them that it was ranjana who has tried to kill her mom and she threatened me that she will kill mine too if i reveal. I was scared that if she could fo that to her own mom, she wont leave us. Trust me, I am greedy, money is my weakness but I cant kill anyone and even he loves munni and he cries

Ok thought they were so selfish,seems atleast they had the courtesy to be not cruel. Less harmful people.

Vidya tells,if ranjana as attacked sumathiji, then she is still in hospital, so munni's life is in danger. she might do something.

Hospital shown, ranjana gets prasad to munni's mom, vivek comes there speaking to doctor. Doctor tells munni is fine ,will get conscious by tomorrow. Munni's mom cries, vivek consoles her,munni's mom thank him, he says thank vidya. Ranjana says,once munni gets well, all will be fine.  

And seeing ranjana, he tells that he can understand her state,cant be at peace till knowing who attack your mom but dont do anything out of emotions that you regret later. saying that leaves. 

Vidya calls vivek. he gets the call. Vidya says she got to know who was the culprit and who attacked dadiji and munni. Vivek was like what, who it is.. but goons cut the phone wire. vidya tells its Ranjana but vivek doesnt hear it. He calls her back but couldnt reach. so sensing danger, he informs his PA to take care in hospital and leaves.

Ranjana is planning her moves to kill both Vidya and Munni, lets see how vidya-vivek tackles it.

Here in vidya home, the goons attack vidya family..

Seeing vivek leaving ,Ranjana was like munni will die tonight and vidya too. she talks to the hospital staff who provide dinner there. That staff tells ranjana as per her instructions,she had had sleeping pills in food. all will fell asleep soon. ranjana says money will reach your home.

Ranjana with her actions on , poor ammaji, i was reminded of her statement to nanku that, instead of kid like this she would have stayed without kid. now i think she wouod have stayed like that instead of these two as kids. 

Nanku shown. He was like who could do this, who could help me like this besides all the troubles in it. He says to kalindi, only you have that much love on me but you didnt do it. Kalindi looks on. He was like what you are thinking. 

she said, I was just thinking  you had only one bad nature, that is Eyeing women(weakness of women) but today came to know you do illegal work too and all this is earned bcoz of that.. And she cries.

Felt bad for kalindi, now she is in more danger with none to help her, ammaji is also not there.

He asks,are you on my side or not, when you came here, I was established man and you dont know ths truth of how i reached her, for a man to become powerful, only 2 ways , by luck you get or you are written as hero with good fate. but people like Me had to write their own fate. I had only this way to gain power. He threatens kalindi with their daughter. Kalindi gies from there. After she goes, Nanku apologise to daughter that he had to threaten using her for her mom sake but he loves ler a lot and will get her married in grand way in future.

Who doesnt respect or care about his mom/wife, will he love his daughter when he is in trouble. have to see.

Vidya escape from goon, goes in , locks the door, they try to break in, she shouts for help,then escapes through the window.

Ranjana takes food to munni's mom, convinces her to have it. All fell asleep in hospital due to food.

The way all fell asleep , doze off looked hilarious to meπŸ™πŸ˜„

Vivek is on the way to vidya home. Vidya who was running , saw vivek and calls for him. he hears and stops the car, he looks for her but she was caught hold of by goons, she tries  to scream but vivek couldnt hear. he leaves from there, thinking he could be wrong. vidta cries. Ranjana gets into the room of munni, looks at her.

Goon tells that they shall kill vidya and laughs at her. vidya tries to run, goes inside temple and cries.

We knew vidya will be saved, but how ,will munni also be saved?  how, have to be seen. Will Avtaar arrive and save vidya ...bcoz vivek is at her home ,yet to reach her..or will vivek only save her.or vidya only will save herself.....lets see

Precap :

Vidya is surrounded by goons inside temple. vivek reaches vidya home, dharma tells him to save vidya and ranjana is the culprit. vivek shicked, here in temple ,vidya prays to durga ma to save her.

P.S. will soon post the episode caps in this same thread.

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago