An Episodic Review of 41th Episode of Vidya (4th November))

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi All,

I am back with my summary and Episodic review for 41th episode(4th November) of Vidya. 

• The Episode starts with someone telling vivek that he will bring the food for him to the cot. vivek sees others having food sitting down. he says he too will have food sitting along with them. while having food, he got hiccups, he tries to have water, but cup is empty. vidya who came to serve food, hurries with mug of water , gave him water and says she purposely added more spice in food. he was like what. she says your hiccup stopped, I said it purposely. he smiles..she asks him can she bring sweet for him if needed, he tells no need.

Music played while she hurried and he had water, what does that mean😉❤..but liked this casual scene before tragic one.

• Dharma, bablu, some are dancing, someone spill the food on dharma, he goes in to change.

so he too missing from scene to be a suspect but did he really did, had to be seen.

• Kalindi comes, vidya sees her and asks why you look worried, kalindi was like after spoiling my  life fully, you are asking that, vidya recalls nanku getting arrested, she tries to tell something but kalindi goes from there, vidya looks on while serving to others. 

Kalindi is blind and as a typical blind wife, she blamed vidya for her worries when actual reason is Nanku.

• Vidya MiL asks her to bring more plates from backside. vidya goes to take ut, while taking, notices Dadiji  laying in pool of blood unconscious. she shouts for others. All come. kalindi and ranjana shocked, crying. vivek calls for ambulance. 

As thought, dadiji was badly attacked.

• Lawyer meets Nanku at station and tells he have bad news ,that his amma is injured and in critical condition. Jagat was like, he cant believe, did sister did this..

Nanku was like, ok if the prime witness isnt there, then as planned he can get bail and saved. bcoz already he have complaint on vivek ,can say vivek framed this by bribing vidya ..he asks lawyer to do the needful as he said. lawyer was like, i will do tht but arent you worried for your mom. Nanku says he is, that's why full night he hasnt slept and only if he goes out can treat her well.

Again his route clear, the evil will be out and now roam around openly in devgarh.

• Jagat tells, he cant believe ,sister did this for him, nanku was like , is kalindi less of savitri who saved her hubby. he says,pray for amma's death, if she is alive, he gettimg out of jail will become more difficult .

I thought he had some love and respect for his mom , but he is mean period, who loooks for only his profits.

• In hospital, vivek asks kalindi and ranjana not to worry. PA tells vivek ,his concerns on prime witness being hurt and their case will be weak now. Vivek tells, he too talked to lawyer and thought of same. but now we need to find who attacked dadiji. he asks ranhana and kalindi did they have any suspects.

• Ranjana took vidya nsme, vivek was like be reasonable , dadiji was going to help vidya on case, then why would she hurt her.

• Then Ranjana asks, what do you mean by that, did you mean that, then my brother Nanku attacked mom to escape from punishment. thats not possible, bhai love mom a lot. And she asks kalindi to say in favour of that, kalindi nods head and in tension. vivek notices it.

Hope vidya and vivek together able to put the fallen pieces in place by remembering all.

• Here in vidya home, Munni's mom, vidya's MiL, Bablu were discussing  Dadiji's injury , vidya was like she doesnt know why dadiji went back side. mil taunts not to become detective. Then munni's mom ask vidya to get munni so that she shall leave. vidya goes in and doesnt find munni anywhere. found some drops of blood, munni's broken doll , a stick with blood stain, then scattered things. she runs outside panicked , inform all, Dharma looked tensed.

Again why he looked tensed, had to be seen, poor munni again took by someone.

• Munni mom cries, they all go in, vidya calls vivek and inform. he tells her he will be there in few mins and dont touch anything on that spot. vidya conveys same and they all go outside.

• In hospital, vivek informs ranjana and kalindi about munni missing and there is connection between dadiji attack and munni disappearance and that he is going to vidya home now. doctor comes and informs that Dadiji as slipped into coma. both cries. vivek hears and leave.

So dadiji is on coma now and leave for many days. there were only less good people. one is avtaar who gone to lucknow with no info of return☺, now dadiji in coma with no surity of when return is..lets see what happens.

• Here ammaji tells munni mom that munni will be safe, vidya asks her not to worry .. munni's mom blame vidya for all the mishaps and  tells vidya being unlucky is true. vidya is in tears.

Thought so munni's mom  will tell this..expected that day itself, now she said.

• vivek comes and stops munni's mom , tells if not for vidya, munni wouldnt have returned safely from nanku. Munni 's mom was like what enmity they have with nanku, all that happened too bcoz of vidya only.

But yes fact is, its bcoz of vidya munni is in trouble though that day  by putting her respect at stake/risk vidya saved munni..again some realistic writing or relatable content. not that female lead is praised. its said as it is.

• Then  all go inside house..vivek examine the things, send the bat that had blood stain for forensics. he tells vidya that since bat had blood stains on both side, it may be that, the person who attacked dadi has used the same for munni. Abd she might have tried to ran, thats why blood dropped spots are there.

• Vidya tells munni was sleeping in her room, may be on Dadiji scream, she would have got up and came here, and from this window the backyard is clearly visible. so she would have seen the person who attacked. hence missing. vivek says yes its possible, vidya was like where munni went, vivek says we need to find it.

ya same as thought happened but who did, why vidya's FIL show different reaction...have to be seen..

• In station, lawyer comes again and says he did all the needed procedures but need 5 lakhs for it.. nanku says he will pay whatever wanted, get him out of jail.

Lawyer tells nanku that his wife has come to meet him. he tells lawyer to bring her in soon.

• Jagat praises kalindi for her deed to save hubby, she just stare and move, Nanku praises her, she tells she feels guilty to think of like that for dadiji who was like a mother figure to her, nanku consoles her that she did right by hitting dadiji to save him.. shs tells she hasnt hit Dadiji. Nanku and jagat shocked.

if not her, then WHO did it is the question. have to wait and watch.

Precap : 

Nanku comes in hospital, asks jagat how is amma, he says in coma. nanku taunts that those who dont care for their own child will be fated this. he tells vivek that you have removed my veil, now openly i will do what i wanted to, with people of devgarh. And challenges him and vidya to tackle it.

P.S. will post the episode caps in this thread soon. 

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago