•  
Poll Question :

Will Ansh Succeed In Marrying Amrita?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

Ridhir are getting married in 1 week time and Ansh-Jiya has plotted to separate Ridhir and also in the promo its shown that out of sudden Amrita tells Randhir that she loves Ansh and will marry him and reason is not known,the only good thing is Randhir knows Ansh true colours and determined and vows to marry Amrita...will Ansh succeed in marrying Amrita?

My Answer is 'No'...Randhir is weaken by emotions because Ansh is his weakness and he loves his friend but in the promo he reacted angrily towards Ansh thus something Ansh might have done that triggers Randhir's anger that he is so confident and determined to marry Amrita in the promo furthermore Randhir has tackle every problem and situation perfectly thus he will handle this too,Ansh has underestimated Randhir and thinks he is a emotional fool but what he doesn't know that once Randhir is determined to achieve something he will go any extend and here its about his love whose life is in danger due to Haiwan's obsession

i wonder how Amrita agree to marry Ansh infact she confess to Randhir that she loves Ansh,he must have compel her into something

here we have one trump card Misha,Ansh being impulsive mess with the wrong person and played with a wrong person emotion,if Misha gets to know Ansh's real intention,she is definitely joining hands with Randhir to teach Ansh a lesson 

Posted: 4 years ago

Regarding this series, I have always got some optimistic feelings. I am sure ansh-amrita marriage would never happen, except in Ansh's dreams