SHOT 17

SHOT 18

SHOT 19

SHOT 20

LAST SHOT

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago
Posted: 4 years ago

SHOT 15

At midnight Raman went to airport seeking blessings from his parent to bring his love back .his parent blessed him and prayed for his success as they r tired of seeing Raman sad.

Toshiji-main bas chahti hoon ki Raman ko Ishita mil jaaye aur Mera puttar phir se khush ho jaaye.now I don't want any sadness for him.

Mr bhalla-main bhi,main bhi yahin chahta hoon.cant see him sad anymore.he said and both went to sleep while Raman went to airport.

After two hours,he was in the flight going to Chennai.he was very excited to meet Ishita .he just wanted to take his little chotu in his arms and never let her go.

Raman-bata nahi sakta,kitna bechain hoon tumse milne ko.i am literally dying to meet u,see u ,feel u.he said caressing her pic and then closed his eyes.

At six ,he reached Chennai and then at 7.30 ,he reached amma's college.he asked the poen and got to know that college start at 9.00.

He thought to check in ,in near by hotel and freshen up .he checked in,into a near by hotel and got freshen up.he saw there was some time left ,so he thought to rest for sometime.he settled on the bed to rest but soon he slept as he was much tired.

He woke up suddenly and checked the time.

Raman-shit 12.30 ho gaya.kahin aunty chali naa gayi ho,no I had to meet her.unse milna hai ,Meri chotu se milna hai.he said and got ready in a jiffy.

In sometime,he reached the college and start looking for Amma but couldn't find her in any class.he was looking here and there all disappointed when the poen asked-kisi ko dhoondh rahe hai??

Raman-yes,looking for Mrs madhavi iyer.woh professor hai naa yahan.

Poen-yes,she must be in staff room.meet her soon or else she will be gone.unko jaldi jaana hai aaj and then she will not come for a week.

Raman-ok thanks,staff room kis side hai .

Poen showed him the direction and Raman went towards staff room.

Raman saw Mrs Iyer distributing sweets and some envelopes.he got happy and was going to her when he heard her saying-aap sabko jarur aana hai,meri kanna ki Shaadi hai .

Raman stopped in mid hearing this.

Everyone congratulated Amma and she was happily inviting everyone while raman's eyes got filled hearing this .

Amma-bahut mannat ke baad yeh din aaya hai.maan hi nahi rahi thi Shaadi ke liye but aakhir mein haan kehna hi pada.kab tak nahi haan karti ,we were behind her.she was saying when one of her colleague asked-koi problem thi Kya??

Amma-arey wahin ladke ka chakker.ek Punjabi ke chakker mein padh gayi thi ,zid kar rahi thi but at last.manna hi pada.do din mein shaadi hai ,aap sabko aana hai.she said and went to distribute invite while Raman couldn't believe his ears,that his chotu is getting married to someone else.

He sat at the stairs and tried to control his tears but tears were rolling down uncontrollably.at last he went out and cried sitting on a bench.

He screamed in pain and cried-kyun Kiya aisa,matarani.kaise kar paayi aap aisa.meri chotu ko mujhse kyun alag kar diya .kyun meri saari khushiyan cheen li.he cried and then hide his face in his palm.

He sat there for long not knowing what to do next ,as his reason to come Chennai has ended.he was lost in his grief when his phone rang.he picked it seeing his mother's number and said picking it-uski Shaadi ho rahi hai ,maa.meri chotu ki Shaadi ho rahi hai.he said crying .

Toshiji-did u meet her.

Raman-nahi,I heard her mother saying ki uski Shaadi ho rahi hai.

Toshiji-ho rahi hai naa puttar,hui toh nahi hai.u still have a chance.uski Shaadi ho rahi hai but it's not sure ki woh khush hai iss Shaadi se,ho sakta hai woh tujhse pyaar karti ho aur tera wait karna chahti ho ,but uske parent allow nahi kar rahe ho.u should go and meet her once,ho sakta hai woh tera intezaar kar rahi ho aur yeh Shaadi majburi mein kar rahi ho.puttar,woh ek ladki hai,she can't take a strong stand.she said making Raman think.

Raman-haan maa,u r right.aunty keh rahi thi that she wasn't ready for the marriage.aapne thik kaha mujhe jaa kar milna chahiye usse.usse batana chahiye that I am her raman.u r right ,I should go.i should go to her.thanks maa.he said and hung the call .

He waited there and after sometime saw Mrs Iyer coming out.he decided to follow her.he did a cab and told him to follow Mrs iyer's car.

They travelled for almost an hour and finally he saw a house decorated with lights.he saw Mrs Iyer going inside and start thinking ways to get inside when he saw some men were going taking flower baskets .he took out his shirt and messed up his hair and went behind them.

All kept flower basket in a corner and went while Raman look here and there.everyone was doing their job while Mr and Mrs Iyer was nowhere.he picked a flower basket and went inside when he saw Mr Iyer ,he was instructing everyone to complete the decoration before today's sangeet.

Raman thought to go inside and search for Ishita but noone let him go inside,so he start doing decorations.

Soon it was evening,the house was ready for the function.very soon guests start arriving and all start settling down.mr and Mrs Iyer were greeting everyone while Raman was sitting in a corner waiting to get a glimpse of Ishita.

After ten minutes,the groom and his family came.mr Iyer greeted them and finally Mrs Iyer went to call Ishita.

Raman was waiting impatiently to see Ishita and to talk to her when he saw Mrs Iyer coming with a girl in magenta saree.

Raman scanned the girl from top to bottom and said-yeh Ishita hai,no,she don't look like my chotu.kaun hai yeh.she is not my chotu.he was thinking when Mr Iyer came to stage and said-thanks everyone for coming in sangeet ceremony of my daughter ,vandita with balachandran.

Raman heard this and remembered about vandita.ishita once told him and she has an elder sister who was in Chennai only as she has boards and can't come leaving her studies in between.

Raman-oh ,it's means yeh chotu nahi hai.yeh Meri chotu nahi hai.yeh uski badi behan hai,uff what an idiot I was,Maine kaise soch liya ki woh kisi aur se Shaadi kar sakti hai.woh sirf apne Raman se pyaar karti hai aur hamesha karti rahegi.but woh hai kahan.he was thinking when he heard Mrs Iyer talking with a lady.

Lady-yeh Kya baat hui madhu,apni behan ki Shaadi mein nahi aayi ,ishu.this is not done.

Amma-kya karun main,itni baar bulaya usse but she is just not ready to come.kehti hai paper hone wala hai,can't come.

Lady-bolti bhi bahut kam hai ,ishu.ekdum chup rehti hai.

Amma-pata nahi Kya ho gaya hai meri bachchi ko .ekdum kho si gayi hai.

Lady-kahan hai abhi??

Amma-wahin,hamare Delhi wale Ghar mein.i really wish ki usse uski khushiyan wapas mil jaaye.she said making Raman shocked that Ishita is in Delhi ,that to in her old house.

Raman-iska Matlab woh wahan mera wait kar rahi hai.usse pata hi nahi hoga that I live in Bangalore now.woh wahin mera intezaar kar rahi hai ,jahan hum alag hue the .main aa raha hoon chotu,ur Raman is coming to meet u.he said going out of the house while everyone else is busy in the function.

That's all for now,enjoy.

Awesome update at last Raman will be meeting his chotu continue soon

Thanks for the update 

Pls continue soon 

Awesome update di

Raman was so excited to meet ishita

He was shocked that ishita is getting married 

Toshiji gave him strength 

Ishita also has become sad quiet after the separation 

Omg...ishita is in delhišŸ˜²

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

awesome 

raman reached and heard amma talking about marriage and was about to go back but his mother encouraged him

hope he will meet his chotu soon, so she's in delhi 

Superb awesome update 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

Thanks God it's not ishu. 

Ishu is in dellhi waiting 4 raman

That's great.

Now raman going to meet her

Wow. Plz update soon.

Awesome update

Raman took blessing from his parents and left for airport toshiji and mr.bhalla prayed for him so he can get his happiness and his ishita back raman was looking at ishitas pic aftter few hrs he reached chennai he went to mrs.iyers college but got to know college starts from 9 he checked in hotel and got freshnup he slept he reached college at 12.30 he was searching to mrs.iyer but was not able to find her peon asked him if he is searching someone raman said yes madhavi iyer he said she is staff room go and meet her soon or else she will leave and will come directly after a week raman went to staff room he was going to her but stopped seeing her distributing sweets and envelop to everyone she was saying her daughter is getting married with very much difficulty she got ready for this marriage she was in love with some punjabi but now she is ready to marry with her parents choice person raman was broken hearing that he got toshijis call he told her she said go and meet ishita she is still not married she made raman understand raman followed mrs.iyer he reached to iyer house he entered in house anyhow he was waiting to meet ishita soon it was evening guest starts coming groom and his family also came raman was waiting for glimpase of his chotu mrs.iyer brought a girl raman thought she is not his chotu he heard her name is vandita raman remembered ishita word she have elder sister but she is chennai as she have board exams raman heard mrs.iyers talk and was shocked hearing ishita is delhi that too in her old house he realized she must be waiting for him he left for delhi waiting for ishra meeting

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

Waiting eagerly for the next update...

Couldn't really wait