Namah

Epi -22 ~MahaShivaratri ~🌌🎇

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Nothing Much HappenedIt's Just Simple Marriage ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณof Mahadev -Parvati  All Happy 

Varuni With another Sakhi Excited To Know Who is Nandi Love๐Ÿ˜ณ Nandi in Full Dance Mode Explains About Mahadev Whom His Heart Belonged ๐Ÿค— 

Nach gaana of Nandi made Some Disturbances in Marriage Venue ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ which Himavan Worried ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ต Parvathi ๐Ÿ˜Š managed Father ๐Ÿ˜† How We Enjoy Celebrations, Customs ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ it's From Mahadev Side ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† same Like How Nandi ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ Don't Worry ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Narayan ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š Declared This Auspicious Day๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‡ Celebrates Forever In The Name Of "MahaShivaratri" ๐Ÿฅณ Devi Lakshmi Express ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Finally Parvathi ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜† Got Her Mahadev ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 

Mahadev ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š puts Sindhoor On Mang ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Vfx Bg +Soothing Melodies includes some DKDM tunes ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Epi Is Beautiful ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milindt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I thought it was a boring episode. 

No magic felt of wedding. And wedding came too quick - No Kamdev story, no Parvati tapasya, no test by Rishis.

It was a drive-through, instant Maggi 2-minute noodle Shiv Parvati Vivah

Edited by milindt - 4 years ago
crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: milindt

I thought it was a boring episode. 

No magic felt of wedding. And wedding came too quick - No Kamdev story, no Parvati tapasya, no test by Rishis.

It was a drive-through, instant Maggi 2-minute noodle Shiv Parvati Vivah

Oh dear, Today's episode is even worse, I don't want others to go through the sheer boredom that I  experienced. I am unable to comprehend Chhavi's acting choices, I don't think she is aware that she is playing a role of Goddesses, today she makes kheer at the request of Indra and the entire last sequence is dedicated to her stirring the pot and her bond with Narayan, which was so bland. 

The show needs to learn to breathe and slow down a bit like Kamdev story is so important and it was just discarded and for what I don't know. Everything moves in such a fast pace its dizzying. 

Yukti has been sidelined of course, with her entire presence being able to give expressions in the background, and over the progression of the series her only role was to establish the friendship between Namah or to build up Chavvi's character, her character didn't feel entirely her own, She should have quit long back as the character now is doing no justice to her acting career.  

vinnas thumbnail

Some how This Show my Attention Gone to Vfx  Than any other things ๐Ÿ˜›include Actors ๐Ÿ˜Ž Show Started like MythoFantasy -Mitratha unlimited ๐Ÿ˜›theme ๐Ÿ˜ณNow No Kali +Mrithyu +No Mitratha Jaap ๐Ÿ˜›which I feel Glad  nothing much expectations after How overall Manthan Shown ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› Kaam Dev Story How Mata Parvathi Tapasya + Ganga Etc There is Lot of Stuff Omitted ๐Ÿ˜ณ today epi Instead Of Parvathi in Kailash ๐Ÿ˜Ž Cooking Kheer in Swarg  unable to understand Indra lowering /Mocking her compare to Rest Guests ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ Narayan only Supports Behan ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š In end Rakhi Tied๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 

Sati is Innocent Human but Parvathi even More ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต yeh bahut jyada bholi hai ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Mahadev Better Bhola ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜

crystalmoon thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: vinnas

Some how This Show my Attention Gone to Vfx  Than any other things ๐Ÿ˜›include Actors ๐Ÿ˜Ž Show Started like MythoFantasy -Mitratha unlimited ๐Ÿ˜›theme ๐Ÿ˜ณNow No Kali +Mrithyu +No Mitratha Jaap ๐Ÿ˜›which I feel Glad  nothing much expectations after How overall Manthan Shown ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› Kaam Dev Story How Mata Parvathi Tapasya + Ganga Etc There is Lot of Stuff Omitted ๐Ÿ˜ณ today epi Instead Of Parvathi in Kailash ๐Ÿ˜Ž Cooking Kheer in Swarg  unable to understand Indra lowering /Mocking her compare to Rest Guests ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ Narayan only Supports Behan ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š In end Rakhi Tied๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 

Sati is Innocent Human but Parvathi even More ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต yeh bahut jyada bholi hai ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Mahadev Better Bhola ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜

Yeah, I feel the same way about Mythological shows, I am really fascinated by them so can't let go.

But by interest is dwindling, CV's need to establish proper characters. 

vinnas thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: crystalmoon

Yeah, I feel the same way about Mythological shows, I am really fascinated by them so can't let go.

But by interest is dwindling, CV's need to establish proper characters. 

same here ๐Ÿ˜›Mytho is my Favtolerate so much distortions ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคข 

Hope Cvs listen ๐Ÿ˜€and make it more worth ๐Ÿ˜„ show Getting low trps ๐Ÿ˜ฎ sitara can't spare much time ๐Ÿ˜ฎ wish by next Shiv -(Tarun ๐Ÿ˜Š ) characters too develop a bit Fair๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ 

They reduced satya +Kali+mrithyu+Mitrata stuff ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚hope induce Mytho More ๐Ÿ˜Ž

crystalmoon thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: vinnas

same here ๐Ÿ˜›Mytho is my Favtolerate so much distortions ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคข 

Hope Cvs listen ๐Ÿ˜€and make it more worth ๐Ÿ˜„ show Getting low trps ๐Ÿ˜ฎ sitara can't spare much time ๐Ÿ˜ฎ wish by next Shiv -(Tarun ๐Ÿ˜Š ) characters too develop a bit Fair๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ 

They reduced satya +Kali+mrithyu+Mitrata stuff ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚hope induce Mytho More ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I think now that Mahisasur has been introduced we can say bye to kali and also sara khan has left the show so her role has ended. 

vinnas thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: crystalmoon

I think now that Mahisasur has been introduced we can say bye to kali and also sara khan has left the show so her role has ended. 

Also Now Narayan get more SS ๐Ÿ˜› Parvathi Centric track ๐Ÿ˜Ž Both ShivPar Actors Change take place  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ