Aladdin - Naam Toh Suna Hoga

When Will Aladdin Go Off Air?

User1999 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

It looks like zafar's truth is going to be out within a month or two & we will be be getting season 3 after that. I can't see much story left to be shown in the third season. So may be season 3 will last for a maximum of 3 months.

If I am not wrong it will go off air by April 2020 or may be sooner. What do you think?

Edited by User1999 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

It is top rated Blockbuster show of Sab tv . It's not at all going offair in any means. Regarding storyline Malaika is yet to return . Plus Ct's are very smart to write more story for the show and AlaSmine . So enjoy the show and AlaSmine . 

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 4 years ago
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail

I don't mind it being off air but at a proper time without being dragged or rushed. Finite shows are only. If it's dragged to maza nahi aata. Don't want it to be another 800-1000+ episodes show. 

User1999 thumbnail

I wish it to be a never ending story with more fantasy 😜😜😜. I started watching it bacause it belongs to fantasy genre. But as the epidodes passed I fell in in love with alasmine chemistry. Hopefully this isn't going offair anytime soon. I want at least 500+

Edited by User1999 - 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: User1999

I wish it to be a never ending story with more fantasy 😜😜😜. I started watching it bacause it belongs to fantasy genre. But as the epidodes passed I fell in in love with alasmine chemistry. Hopefully this isn't going offair anytime soon. I want at least 500+

500+ fine but more than that it will be dragged, characters are butchered, stupid twists, and fear of leader replacement. If the show end properly without being dragged then the actors especially will get different roles to play in other shows rather than being stick to 1 show. Also there are many viewers who will surely get bored of long running show and will stop watching. I see this happened to many shows. Don't see this as a hate comment. I love Aladdin but many times when shows run too much we wait for it to have proper ending. 

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

I'm in agreement with Juhi. The story of Aladdin though is very tempting, it shouldn't be dragged to an extent that fans start wishing for the show going off-air themselves. 😆

But I think there's still, a lot to show on Aladdin's father, the end game of Nazneen and family, Malika's return. Jinu's memory regains etc. Aladdin might continue for another year with never seen story-telling attribute.

P.S: I just loved the last night Alasmine scene, woh war karne ko thi tayaar aur Aladdin kuch bolne ko tha bekaraara. The scene was picturized amazingly. I love it.

This content was originally posted by: romaila

I'm in agreement with Juhi. The story of Aladdin though is very tempting, it shouldn't be dragged to an extent that fans start wishing for the show going off-air themselves. 😆

But I think there's still, a lot to show on Aladdin's father, the end game of Nazneen and family, Malika's return. Jinu's memory regains etc. Aladdin might continue for another year with never seen story-telling attribute.

P.S: I just loved the last night Alasmine scene, woh war karne ko thi tayaar aur Aladdin kuch bolne ko tha bekaraara. The scene was picturized amazingly. I love it.

I think you can tell better than me. Tu Sadda Haq poora dekhi thi na to tujhe to yaad hi hai show ka kya kabaada kiya tha. There was no need to bring Season 2. They would have ended it on a good note in Season 1 itself. The biggest nonsense was Vidushi ending up marrying MCP bro of Sanyu instead of Parth and even after being an intelligent student sitting at home after marriage. If she was the only girl getting into engineering through scholarship she surely would have done a lot of hard work. But to glorify the female lead she was always shown negative. Show drag hone se there are more chances of story getting crap, characters getting butchered, actors even leads leaving the show and getting replaced, important characters dying. So it's better for a show to end at a proper time. Still there are many things to be show as you said so it can run for 150-200 more episodes. 

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 4 years ago
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Tkmoc is going for years and still it is so strong. It's always on top 10. In fact last week it was at top position. So not all shows deteriorate with time

This content was originally posted by: sanchita1410

Tkmoc is going for years and still it is so strong. It's always on top 10. In fact last week it was at top position. So not all shows deteriorate with time

It's comedy show with different stories. This one, Bhabhiji and Happu has no comparison with Aladdin. To add to this, many replacements happened in TMKOC aur upar se main female lead ka 3 saal se ata pata nahi. We don't want Aladdin for 10 years. 2-2.5 tak thik par uske baad maza nahi aata.

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 4 years ago
User1999 thumbnail

You are right & the reason for thIs is that it comes with fresh twists and turns every single month. The storyline moves at a very decent rate. The same is not applicable to Aladdin. Reason is simple you don't have much stories. This is the wrost thing about Aladdin.The story moves very slowly. With fresh stories & at decent rate I think this show has got everything to match TMKOC.