Namah

Epi~20 ~Pleasant Marriage Proposal ~ 😍

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

It's Very Pleasant Epi which I misseD First Five Mins πŸ˜­ (Parvathi πŸ˜ƒJhoom uthi Dance for Her Vivah πŸ₯³ Welcoming of Namah To Himavan Mahal πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ Narayan 😊😊 Assuring His Mitra πŸ˜†πŸ˜… See I prove How Love Parvathi 😊😍hold For You Dev πŸ˜€πŸ˜† through her Own Voice πŸ˜€πŸ˜€)

Namah in Palace 😍😍 Narayan 😊😊match Maker in process πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ Distinguishing Between Himavan Mahal -Kailash Bhavan (JungleπŸ˜‚) Wat Life Parvathi Get With Her Mahadev 😊😊 

Mahadev πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜Š be like 😁 Silent Staring Narayan 😊😊 yeh kya keh rahe mitra πŸ˜†πŸ˜†rishtha banarahe hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ya kuch aur πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yese kahe Toh kaise Mile dulhan 😍😍 so Worried About πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Wat is result πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Just Parvathi πŸ˜…πŸ˜Šentered 😍😍assured her Parents πŸ˜€πŸ˜€Value of Kailash πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒand Her hone Wale PatiDev😊😊😊 

Narayan 😊😊kahana Mitra Devi Parvathi swayam Kahegi 😍😍 

Namah Happy By Himavan Acceptance πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Parvathi 😊😊later Came to Vfx Mahadev StatueπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ‘ŒπŸ’having Lots of Doubts in Mind πŸ˜€How She Eligible For ShivjiπŸ™πŸ™ Who gonna answer 😡😡 

Mena came There to Inform Bhaiyya Narayan with Lakshmi  Brought Shagun πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ Calling You DearπŸ˜…πŸ˜†

Parvathi Meet Them and Started Asking Doubts But No Proper ReplyπŸ˜›

Precap Narayan 😊😊 to Lakshmi πŸ˜ƒNow Mahadev only Answer πŸ‘πŸ‘-Mahadev in meditation state listening Parvathi worry πŸ˜†πŸ˜… Came in King Disguise to Clarify Her Doubts πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

No Kali +Mrithyu =πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Pleasant Mytho πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜with Soothing Bgs 😍😍~~Namah ~~ Actually Deserves Lot More TRP😎😎😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Today's episode was very good.when parvati's parents were talking to namah regarding how will be Parvati's life post marriage that scene was too good.namah mitrata was shown very beautifully in the scene.narayan saying Mahadev gets very angry I ask him not to he doesn't listen to me then Mahadev asking Narayan you came with my marriage proposal right then why are you saying all theseπŸ˜†.loved these scene.

Best part no Kali mrityu in today's episodeπŸ‘πŸΌ

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

Today's episode was very good.when parvati's parents were talking to namah regarding how will be Parvati's life post marriage that scene was too good.namah mitrata was shown very beautifully in the scene.narayan saying Mahadev gets very angry I ask him not to he doesn't listen to me then Mahadev asking Narayan you came with my marriage proposal right then why are you saying all theseπŸ˜†.loved these scene.

Best part no Kali mrityu in today's episodeπŸ‘πŸΌ

its such a Lovely Epi πŸ‘πŸΌ sach mein Mitratha dikhrahe hai πŸ€—πŸ˜³ mahadev worry πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ reg the way narayan communicating πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†is too cute πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚ NaMah 😍😍Tease πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ but Parvathi Stopped the tease gameπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Also we don't see other more characters πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰who take screen just for presence is not in Namah πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ like Himavan -Mena to Namah +Parvathi is there in That sceneπŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Next Narayan+lakshmi +P only 

Next week P+M (Disguise) πŸ˜‰ it's a Plus Point and Focus Only those Roles 😍😍along wit Vfx πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Best is Yes No Kali +Mrutyu πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‡ just Unnecessary and Spoil sports In ShowπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

This content was originally posted by: vinnas

its such a Lovely Epi πŸ‘πŸΌ sach mein Mitratha dikhrahe hai πŸ€—πŸ˜³ mahadev worry πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ reg the way narayan communicating πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†is too cute πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚ NaMah 😍😍Tease πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ but Parvathi Stopped the tease gameπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Also we don't see other more characters πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰who take screen just for presence is not in Namah πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ like Himavan -Mena to Namah +Parvathi is there in That sceneπŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Next Narayan+lakshmi +P only 

Next week P+M (Disguise) πŸ˜‰ it's a Plus Point and Focus Only those Roles 😍😍along wit Vfx πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Best is Yes No Kali +Mrutyu πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‡ just Unnecessary and Spoil sports In ShowπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

yes Mahadev was like Mitra kya bol rahe hai.πŸ˜‚

Right only those who are needed in the scene are present in the scene.

Hope we keep getting nice episodes like this then trp may increase.