•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Toddys episode was good!๐Ÿ˜

Team Ishani all the way! ๐Ÿ˜ loved how confident she was I will fight for my love itโ€™s rare to find love etc.. donโ€™t know what happen with Sid in the past.. but yeah think ishani is gonna help him out on that๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜

Also loved the episode as we got Ishani view and then Sid view.. 

Ishani fighting for love 

Sid against it 

Also dr. Rahil and Sid conversation.. dr. Rahil such a good friend! Sid totally needed a thight hug!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜

What the heck is between Vardhan and Anjali?๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Iโ€™m shocked though.. so intim ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Precap.. Sid is being mean๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜…

Me too curious to know about sid past .

And my take bride  died on wedding day. 

Loving the new side of their story 

And about Vardhan and Anjali not interested.

What is Ishani going to do? Does she have a plan?

And Dr. Rahil is not helping in any way.. He can mediate and do a better job.. But no.. He's also sitting still..

AnjAan was actually shocking.. When did it start.. This love story went even faster than SidIsha๐Ÿ˜†

Hahhhahahhaha totally agree to the last bite about Vardhan and Anjali๐Ÿ˜‚

Donโ€™t understand it.. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

For me it was OKish episode.

I liked SC's look after the Shaadi which was in promo too.

Hoping for some interesting things in upcoming days.

Originally posted by kindoer

Toddys episode was good!๐Ÿ˜

Team Ishani all the way! ๐Ÿ˜ loved how confident she was I will fight for my love itโ€™s rare to find love etc.. donโ€™t know what happen with Sid in the past.. but yeah think ishani is gonna help him out on that๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜

Also loved the episode as we got Ishani view and then Sid view.. 

Ishani fighting for love 

Sid against it 

Also dr. Rahil and Sid conversation.. dr. Rahil such a good friend! Sid totally needed a thight hug!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜

What the heck is between Vardhan and Anjali?๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Iโ€™m shocked though.. so intim ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Precap.. Sid is being mean๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜…

Heyya...dear...

Even I found yesterday's episode quite good โค๏ธ. I think slowly and gradually may be the writers will give us some good stuff to watch. May be some will not agree, but yesterday I somehow loved SidIsha scenes. 

And here is my take regarding Anjali and Vardhaan. The intimacy that was shown in the show, was not out of love. Vardhaan is hell bent for his plan to be successful. And at that time, Anjali was completely broken. She always had a complain that she is no. 2 in her dad's life. So when Vardhaan was giving her no. 1 position in his life and the attention she always yearned for, she went with the flow in the moment. I think it's the pain of Anjali which she was holding for very long, the anger towards her father led to this intimacy because she wanted her father to know how it feels. 

It is only my view guys, it may contradict with yours...