Bahu Begum

Week 41 Bahu Begum trp's 0.8

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This show will go soon off air if they cant gain more audience...

https://twitter.com/Tripti567/status/1184715243689136128?s=19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail

@rose 

Stable 😂 as expected 

Let's wager for next week 

I am calling a decrease because Noor's drama is intolerable, what do you think? 

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think the whole story is intolerable. Was expecting more 'action' with Noors expose. Something like throwing her out of the house maybe a leap and she repents what she did and begs them for forgiveness when she comes back, why not with a new man on her side? But nope nothing happend. The creatives wants to show her as 3rd wheel in shayra azaan relationship and let them act as nothing bad happend. Now this dadi who plots against their divorce file doesnt attracts audience too. Its hopeless.

Edited by Yezabel - 4 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: NoraSM

@rose 

Stable 😂 as expected 

Let's wager for next week 

I am calling a decrease because Noor's drama is intolerable, what do you think?

I agree Nora. 😃

My generous 0.9 was due an expectation from ShaZaan scenes and moments week.  Sadly the moments have been short and increasely involved with N as kabbarb mein haddi.

Next week I predict the rating to be stable or 0.7, unless they can write better for ShaZaan and reduce the NoGa effect...

The divorce and the whole truth regarding the fire should to be revealed as soon as possible and an end to the polygamy... I wonder if Rehaan Roy has dates for Khalid and if they are planning to reduce Arjit/Azaan's screen time even more next week... 😕

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: The_May_Rose

I agree Nora. 😃

My generous 0.9 was due an expectation from ShaZaan scenes and moments week.  Sadly the moments have been short and increasely involved with N as kabbarb mein haddi.

Next week I predict the rating to be stable or 0.7, unless they can write better for ShaZaan and reduce the NoGa effect...

The divorce and the whole truth regarding the fire should to be revealed as soon as possible and an end to the polygamy... I wonder if Rehaan Roy has dates for Khalid and if they are planning to reduce Arjit/Azaan's screen time even more next week... 😕

I have never liked a Television couple, I always root for one character and stick to his or her journey, I love Shazaan so much that they are in my DP. 

They just involve Noor in everything Shazaan do, 2 minutes long Shazaan scene in one week, I am not a hormonal teen who is watching this show for romance, I want to watch their story and to be honest Noor's face leaves a bad taste in my mouth, I am trying so hard to keep it limited to the show because I realize I have started feeling negative things for the actress playing Noor, this is why I take long breaks from the forum and this show 

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: NoraSM

I have never liked a Television couple, I always root for one character and stick to his or her journey, I love Shazaan so much that they are in my DP. 

They just involve Noor in everything Shazaan do, 2 minutes long Shazaan scene in one week, I am not a hormonal teen who is watching this show for romance, I want to watch their story and to be honest Noor's face leaves a bad taste in my mouth, I am trying so hard to keep it limited to the show because I realize I have started feeling negative things for the actress playing Noor, this is why I take long breaks from the forum and this show 

I keep forgetting to comment about your cute DP Nora.

I feel the same; no doubt ShaZaan are a sweet jodi but they should not be reduced to romantic scenes alone.  Involving N and now GD in everything is repulsive, it has also robbed Azaan and Shayra of their identity as characters.  I want them to have their own story too but with the current mess I can not suggest or even imagine what that could be...

The start to something better is to make Azaan aware of GD's sins/motives, as well as an end to white-washing N and not excuse her wrong behaviour or actions.  Arjit is just wasted in this show...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
Rotiboy45 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wait what? Shakti at 1.9? no way, shakti is one of the worst shows i have seen, it's really boring and cringy. Bahu Begum deserves better but the writers are drinking alcohol and chewing on Paan, what can we do?